Rough House vs Juggernaut(current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill.. forum rules.....

which brawler takes this?

KingD19
Rough House.

King Castle
this is disconcerting.. sad

Uriel005
I don't think many people realize just how nerfed Juggernaut got. I mean come on a hand ninja back stabbing him through the chest! At this point I'd go as far as saying someone like cyclops could take him hand to hand w/out optic blast. Not saying that it would happen if they fought just that his durability is low enough to make it possible now.

KingD19
Yeah, he's severely downgraded. No force field, his durability's crap, needs a long time to build up to a run...he even has to eat and breathe now.

Flyattractor
So who at marvel has a series hate on for Juggy?

King Castle
but in marvel its okay to be in the 90-100+ range and be susceptible to piercing damage..

Rough house is a perfect example as is Mr. Hyde of the blunt force endurance and strength but lack of piercing damage

KingD19
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So who at marvel has a series hate on for Juggy?

Basically....he used the Uni-Power and became Captain Jugger-verse; and he had to fix some structural damage he'd down years ago when Spidey buried him in cement.

Cyttorrak didn't like that, and stripped him of a large portion of his powers.

Oh, and KC, Rough House is like Class 70, and Hyde is even lower after that one fight with Thor.

And most Class 100's do well against piercing damage as well, although Juggernaut is clearly not Class 100 anymore.

King Castle
rough house is class 90 and has yet to have a set high limit no expression

Flyattractor
I still like the fact that the only way that Juggy can be put on a team is if they make a wuss out of him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I still like the fact that the only way that Juggy can be put on a team is if they make a wuss out of him.

They have too....otherwise it's unfair to the team and whoever they're fighting.

Flyattractor
I mean that when they wuss up Juggy.
They tend to REALLY WUSS UP Juggy.

Kinasin
Rough takes this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Basically....he used the Uni-Power and became Captain Jugger-verse; and he had to fix some structural damage he'd down years ago when Spidey buried him in cement.

Cyttorrak didn't like that, and stripped him of a large portion of his powers.

Oh, and KC, Rough House is like Class 70, and Hyde is even lower after that one fight with Thor.

And most Class 100's do well against piercing damage as well, although Juggernaut is clearly not Class 100 anymore.

Roughouse is in 75-100 ton range according to the handbook from 2004.

snoopdogg
According to the All-New hardvover volume #9(2010) Roughouse can lift 50 tons and has level 5 strength.

King Castle
good thing we supplement bio's with consistent history both in panel feats and bio's....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
According to the All-New hardvover volume #9(2010) Roughouse can lift 50 tons and has level 5 strength.

Wolverine handbook >>> any other handbook uhuh

KingD19
Originally posted by King Castle
good thing we supplement bio's with consistent history both in panel feats and bio's....

Enlighten me on Roughouse's feats.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine state Rough-House strength to be just under Hulk base level. 90 tons sounds about right.

Stoic
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine state Rough-House strength to be just under Hulk base level. 90 tons sounds about right.

Dugan old pal, the Hulk is not in this class anymore, he's graduated. He's a true class 100 at base levels these days.

C MASTER
Rough House stomps , it could be a good fight vs the first downgraded juggernaut that gave sasquatch a fight but this juggernaut is just a joke and why the hell is he still wearing his helmet and armor its not like anybody needs telepathy those days to take him out he just might as well take that stupid thing off

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Stoic
Dugan old pal, the Hulk is not in this class anymore, he's graduated. He's a true class 100 at base levels these days.
I know, which is why I said rough-house is around class 90. If Hulk base level is class 100, then being just under him would put rough house around class 90. sorry I ment to say class 90 before not 90 tons.

CosmicComet
Man Cain sucks so much dick currently.

So speaks a broken hearted Juggs fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.