The Program--Your Baby Can Read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lancy
The baby can read is a program that teaches through a series of videos. The game includes five videos developed by Dr. Robert Titze and also include "Maps of the Word" which is a type of flash cards and books that work with everyone. The final video is a review of four. The videos show images of objects and their corresponding words, then the states of the words. They have kids in the video with pictures that are mediocre at best. The doctor recommended the child away from toys and other distractions, do not watch TV while using another program and eventually be placed in the park so they have few distractions tempting. The program can be used with children rather than babies, it is recommended for ages 0-4 and was used for my three years with autism.

inimalist
was used for your 3 years with autism?

ADarksideJedi
Did it work for you?

JacopeX
Meh, I wouldn't trust my child's academic potential to a guy with the surname "TITZer."

Pedo.

ADarksideJedi
lol I see your point!

inimalist
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Did it work for you?

it apparently cured their autism...

ADarksideJedi
Well that is pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.