Rough House vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko.. kill Forum Rules.....

Prep-Man
Luke.

Dum Dum Dugan
Rough-House. In a comic Luke would likely win, but on forum battle Rough-House should win. He not as durable, but he stronger and faster. I also say he the better fighter.

King Castle
i would agree.. i dont know how luke would win in a comic that he could not do in a forum..

but, i say Rough house lands enough sufficient hits to weaken and bypass lukes skin... afterall big difference between Rough house and the likes of guys like rhino

CosmicComet
Rough House wins partly via epic beard.

Luke should auto-lose with the douche bag shaved head goatee combo. I miss mini-fro Luke.

KingD19
Cage takes hits from guys out of Rough Houses' weight class and doesn't go down. He's getting short changed.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19
Cage takes hits from guys out of Rough Houses' weight class and doesn't go down. He's getting short changed.
true however rough-house holds more advantages here then Luke. :uke has the durability edge. However Rough-house is faster, stronger, far greater stamina and the superior fighter.

Mshinu
Rough-house cleans Luke`s clock.. unless they ae fighting in a KFC.

KingD19
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
true however rough-house holds more advantages here then Luke. :uke has the durability edge. However Rough-house is faster, stronger, far greater stamina and the superior fighter.

Luke punched out Absorbing Man and Iron-Clad...both of them would tear Rough House to shreds.

And he's fought Hulk for a prolonged amount of time, he's fought Rhino, Wonderman, taken a full force hit from Hiroim, Living Laser(upgraded)

You guys are really short changing him, since everyone on this list would put Roughhouse down for the count.

The Nuul
Luke is backed up with Bendis power as of lately. Comic Luke stomps, KMC Rough wins.

Kazenji
This is the second vs of this fight....

tribunal
Cage takes hits from guys out of Rough Houses' weight class and doesn't go down..

see now this is the stupid logic that i hate... the same thing can be said about every character that at some point or another the character got beat up by someone much stronger and survived so what? spider-man gets beat up by class 70 90 and keep fighting so now spider-man who is class 15 can be taken out only by class 100? then he is no longer a class 15 now isnt he? we judge them by consistent feats and in consistent feats that also fit the character luke cage was taken out by iron fist,spider-man, scorpion... luke cage has superhuman strength and durability but not to that kind of level roughhouse stomps him down

Deadline
However Rough-house is faster, stronger, far greater stamina and the superior fighter.

I don't think any of that is true apart from strength.

Originally posted by tribunal
see now this is the stupid logic that i hate... the same thing can be said about every character that at some point or another the character got beat up by someone much stronger and survived so what? spider-man gets beat up by class 70 90 and keep fighting so now spider-man who is class 15 can be taken out only by class 100? then he is no longer a class 15 now isnt he? we judge them by consistent feats and in consistent feats that also fit the character luke cage was taken out by iron fist,spider-man, scorpion... luke cage has superhuman strength and durability but not to that kind of level roughhouse stomps him down

I think all thos examples or most of them are pre-upgrade.

KingD19
Those examples he put up are pre-upgrade. Those were like, Power Man days when he still had the afro and said sweet christmas. Or at least around his first upgrade. He's like, way past that now.

jalek moye

Hey nothing wrong with Iron Fist being able to knock Luke out after a while, and the last time he was off guard and kind of messed up. He is class 100 striker after all wink

KingD19

Lol, you're talking about my logic. You don't realize that Luke is Class 30-40, with like, Class 90-100 durability.

And consistent feats show Luke squaring off against opponents much stronger than him, and holding his own.

The Nuul
Lol, you're talking about my logic. You don't realize that Luke is Class 30-40, with like, Class 90-100 durability.

And consistent feats show Luke squaring off against opponents much stronger than him, and holding his own.

Most of that is Bendis's BS. Any 80-100 tonner would kick his ass while he cannot harm them back.

KingD19
Originally posted by The Nuul
Most of that is Bendis's BS. Any 80-100 tonner would kick his ass while he cannot harm them back.

BS or not, it's still canon, and he takes hits from people who would destroy Rough House. Like it or not, it happened.

Dum Dum Dugan
BS or not, it's still canon, and he takes hits from people who would destroy Rough House. Like it or not, it happened.
You assume Rough-house would not be able to hang with them as well or better then Luke because?

snoopdogg
LOL at Roughhouse being a 90 tonner.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by snoopdogg
LOL at Roughhouse being a 90 tonner.
Not really a stretch at all. His hand book (which I know is not uses able evidence) has him between 75-100 ton strength. Wolverine stated he just under Hulk base line strength which is 100 tons. He also asguardian.

snoopdogg
Not really a stretch at all. His hand book (which I know is not uses able evidence) has him between 75-100 ton strength. Wolverine stated he just under Hulk base line strength which is 100 tons. He also asguardian. His handbbook specifically states he can lift 50 tons.

Dum Dum Dugan
His handbbook specifically states he can lift 50 tons.
His wolverine hand book entry says different. So I have no idea what you are talking about. (but as I stated it not usable evidence, but meh thought it might be worth mentioning anyways, even though I fully agree how inaccurate they are).

we also have on pannel statements as well. so I guess Hulk base strength must only be 60 tons roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Nuul
Bios mean shit all, the smart ones know this.

Dum Dum Dugan
Bios mean shit all, the smart ones know this.
I agree, I should not have even mention it.

snoopdogg
His wolverine hand book entry says different. So I have no idea what you are talking about. (but as I stated it not usable evidence, but meh thought it might be worth mentioning anyways, even though I fully agree how inaccurate they are).

we also have on pannel statements as well. so I guess Hulk base strength must only be 60 tons roll eyes (sarcastic) Then why bring it up if you're gonna back track now?

Dum Dum Dugan
Then why bring it up if you're gonna back track now? I shouldent have brought it up, I simply had read it not long ago and popped into my mind. But there not usable and there full of contradictions and inaccuracy.

so I apologies to the thread for even mentioning them.

SuperiorTech

Cage has been doing that for a while now take look at some of his stuff before Bendis got a hold of him.I think the problem is that he is so visible now that people are looking at him and saying this guys should not be able to do this stuff.

snoopdogg
So his handbook says he can lift 50 tons, yet he has no feats but we are to label him 90 tons?

Dum Dum Dugan
So his handbook says he can lift 50 tons, yet he has no feats but we are to label him 90 tons?
Again I have no diea what your talking about becuase his wolverine one states him at 75-100 tons.

We have several statements made by wolverines, and one state ment that dirrectly compares his strength to Hulks. He also though have very few apearences has a lifting feat beyond anything ive seen luke do.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Cage has been doing that for a while now take look at some of his stuff before Bendis got a hold of him.I think the problem is that he is so visible now that people are looking at him and saying this guys should not be able to do this stuff.

Cage is not talking out 80-100 tonners that fight Hulk, Thor and other very high ends. Those guys are either jobbing or major PIS is going on. His dur is very good but he cannot hurt them back.

Namor, WM, Colossus, Thing, Sas, Abomb will stomp him. Some people just believe anything that the writers/artists throw at them.

snoopdogg
Again I have no diea what your talking about becuase his wolverine one states him at 75-100 tons.

We have several statements made by wolverines, and one state ment that dirrectly compares his strength to Hulks. He also though have very few apearences has a lifting feat beyond anything ive seen luke do. His handbook entry from the 2010 All-New hardcover handbook #7 states he can lift 50 tons.

Dum Dum Dugan
His handbook entry from the 2010 All-New hardcover handbook #7 states he can lift 50 tons.
That one contradicts wolverine 2005 one which states he has 75-100 ton strength.

The Nuul
How about some on panel feats instead of this bio shit.

Dum Dum Dugan
How about some on panel feats instead of this bio shit.
He doesent have many mostly statements about his strength. He normally just brawls with Wolverine.

However he has causually lifted a bob cat completely over his head wit one arm with utter ease. That stronger then anything ive seen Luke Cage lift even with to arms.

SuperiorTech
Cage is not talking out 80-100 tonners that fight Hulk, Thor and other very high ends. Those guys are either jobbing or major PIS is going on. His dur is very good but he cannot hurt them back.

Namor, WM, Colossus, Thing, Sas, Abomb will stomp him. Some people just believe anything that the writers/artists throw at them.

Look I dont care if you feel he should be able to do it or not my point was that this was not something that started with Bendis.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Look I dont care if you feel he should be able to do it or not my point was that this was not something that started with Bendis.

Bendis has been wanking him for the last while. He did start it.

ankur29

We have several statements made by wolverines, and one statement that dirrectly compares his strength to Hulks.

Cage has enaged proffesor Hulk in h2h, and statement may well be hyperbole... SM say's kaine is as stronge as hulk & morlun hiits harder than hulk/thor etc

He doesent have many mostly statements about his strength. He normally just brawls with Wolverine.

don't need to be very strong to do that... stick out tongue

His handbook entry from the 2010 All-New hardcover handbook #7 states he can lift 50 tons.

thumb up sounds about right, most asgardians are not class 90 strong

However he has causually lifted a bob cat completely over his head wit one arm with utter ease. That stronger then anything ive seen Luke Cage lift even with to arms.

Cage has thunderclapped eek!

Cage is pretty cool and i'd say his stength is in 25-50 ton range

Colossus-Big C
some writers dont look at bios they just write what they personally think the characters powers levels are
which is why some characters have ridiculously high end and low end feats example Cap going toe to toe with superhumans far above his strength class knocking out hulk etc

SuperiorTech
Bendis has been wanking him for the last while. He did start it.

NO he didnt take a look at his 20 issue run and Heroes for Hire V2 like I said this is not new it just now people are paying attention to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.