Thoughts on the situation and what should be done? (Girl next door)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Princess Banana Hammock worked her magic.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
She's quite geeky / nerdy, she looks like a cross between Velma and Empire Strikes Back Leia. If she where a horse she'd be thoroughbred. This line... heh.

AthenasTrgrFngr
yeah that really stood out to me to laughing out loud

- - - - - - -

i think you should talk to her about how you feel; after all your feelings on the matter all involve her benefit. if youre afraid to talk to her about it than my advice would be for you to stay in the picture but keep a type of close friend role. dont put her in positions where she might feel tempted to compromise her relationship with her current boyfriend, but be in the picture as a kind of emotional support. dont do that for too long though. if time goes on and her relationship with her boyfriend stabilizes and shes obviously in love with him then you need to tell her how you feel.

chances are that by the way you describe your relationship with her, shes as in to you as you are into her, but remember that she needs space to make her own decisions smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.