what would you do if you spotted paranormal activity in your house?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decapitated
well?

Rogue Jedi
Write it off as my imagination running wild.

~Bun Bun~
Mmm cinnamon toast crunch!!

I'd investigate yes
Ghost hunting is fun big grin

Dave_97
Don't be silly, there is no such thing as ghosts.

spiders on the other hand. those bastards are everywhere.

Scythe
Call Ghostbusters.

DarkC
Don't try and communicate with it or taunt with it.

dadudemon
LOL!

I'd eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch (awesome option) and then I'd tell the evil spirt to get out. It would then leave. no expression

MildPossession
Get it to do all the housework instead of paying rent to stay in the house.

Kinasin
Originally posted by Scythe
Call Ghostbusters.
This of course.

Rogue Jedi
I would GTFO the house.

Insomniatric
I'm almost convinced there is some kind of paranormal activity in my house.

When weird things happen (TV's shutting off randomly, faucets running, sounds of doors shutting, etc), I always try to challenge whatever it is into showing itself. It doesn't scare me like it does other people. That's probably not the smartest thing to do, but I never make wise decisions anyway, so... why start now?

FistOfThe North
don't believe in ghosts and goblins at all in any way but if something paranormal did happen i'd leave my home and stay at a siblings house for a couple days and go back hame. if it'd happen a second time i'd move out.

weird, hu? i don't believe but i do think "what if" even though nothings has ever happened. "paranormal activity" a major reason why maybe.

i mean if i hear a door slam or something heavy drop outta view it could be a break in but what robber would slam a door, he's trying to keep quiet, then i'd attribute it to a draft somewhere. but a spook?, nah.

but that's what i'd do.

Sappho
id eat pizza while driving away from my house

JacopeX
I'd staple my nuts while watching golden girls in a Stewie costume.

you get thorns
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

AbnormalButSane
If I'm being honest, I'd probably piss on myself.

Mairuzu
Buy a dog. Weed.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Buy a dog. Weed. classic Mairuzu.

Mairuzu
<3 u

The Nuul
Originally posted by Scythe
Call Ghostbusters.

Leo.M
I'd blame it on the wind or me forgetting to turn off stuff. Or blame my dog.

If it kept happening i would move the hell out. There is not point in fighting something you cant even take a swing at. ermmfist

mikeydude
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL!

I'd eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch (awesome option) and then I'd tell the evil spirt to get out. It would then leave. no expression
I myself would leave if i was a ghost.
and you told me too.
You're big.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.