Prawns versus Xenos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK, Bitches, here we go...Army thread!!!

SCENARIO ONE: The Prawns (District 9) are 1 million strong, as they were in their movie. The Xenos (Aliens, also 1 million strong) have descended upon District 9 and have decided to infect every Prawn in the District.

The Prawns are aware that the Xenos are coming, so they arm themselves with Prawn weaponry to defend themselves. No BioSuit, just hand held weaponry.

Do the Xenos infect them, or does Prawn weaponry prevail?

SCENARIO TWO: Same as one, but the Prawns have their Biosuit (with Wikus at the helm), and the Xenos have their queen.

KingD19
Well they got the assault rifles and the arc welders...those alone would be enough to decimate the xeno ranks.

steverules_2
I give the scenario's to the prawns, their weaponry is way more advanced than our's and the marines in aliens. Now although the marines didn't have to take on 1 million xeno's they still had to take a fair amount of them and they did pretty well...for a certain amount of time. And ripley with an exosuit cargo loader did pretty well against the queen and that didn't exactly have any weapons unless you count the grips and the little flamethrower as weapons. The biosuit is armed with weapons so I doubt the queen could do much to that if she had trouble with one that was un-armed.

Kaibs
Yes, The Prawns would destroy the Xenomorphs.

steverules_2
Hit girl dur

the ninjak
All it takes is one or two dead Alien on top of a Biosuit and the acid kills the pilot and everything between.

BruceSkywalker
i will do this two ways...

the aliens get prwned

and

the prawns prwn them big grin

Mr. Rhythmic
The Prawns had some REALLY intense weapons. I'd give both scenarios to them.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, the Prawns had some uber weaponry, but how good are they with it? It is said in the narrative that the Prawns that came here were working class, not soldiers. The Xenos are fast movers and have mad stealth, alot are gonna get through and get to the Prawns.

Placidity
Depends on the environment of where the fight takes place.

In an open area - Prawns.

In an area with obstacles such as buildings like in a city - Aliens.

Rogue Jedi
It's D-9.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's D-9.

Yes, but D-9 wasn't that big was it? You're talking about a million large army.

Anyway, in that kinda of environment, the Prawns take it. Aliens need bigger structures to hide behind and strike from the shadows. Also depends on the time of day. If it were night time, Aliens would own this shit.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity

Anyway, in that kinda of environment, the Prawns take it. Aliens need bigger structures to hide behind and strike from the shadows. Also depends on the time of day. If it were night time, Aliens would own this shit.

Yeah. And Biosuits wouldn't last long against suicidal drones, sacrificing themselves to melt through them with their blood. The Alien have sacrificed drones before for the greater good.

Rogue Jedi

Anyway, in that kinda of environment, the Prawns take it. Aliens need bigger structures to hide behind and strike from the shadows. Also depends on the time of day. If it were night time, Aliens would own this shit. D-9 was pretty big, it housed a million prawns. Plus there were roads and shit.

It also consisted of flimsy shacks, Prawn weaponry would level the shacks, reducing the places the Xenos can hide. The weapon Wikus used when escaping the voodoo guys took out like 4 or 5 humans in one shot. And the weapon Christopher used when they were raiding EMU fired like a mini-gun. Then there was the one that shot an RPG like projectile that levelled a shack.

I just realized that I said the Xenos were aiming to infect the Prawns, but I left out facehuggers. There are, let's say, 500 facehuggers in the mix, does that sound about right?

Prawn weaponry:

http://district9.wikia.com/wiki/Non-humans#Weaponry

Weaponry

The non-humans have a variety of extremely-powerful energy weapons. The weapons can only be activated by alien DNA, which means that no human can use them (with the sole exception of Wikus). The weapons shown in the film are mostly energy-based, but several clips asdfst one point, Christopher can be seen using one that appears to handle like an assault rifle when he and Wikus stormed MNU headquarters. Wikus uses a gun in the Nigerian gang base capable of producing a shockwave blast powerful enough to blast a human through a wall at high speeds. Even a near miss can send someone flying through the air as shown in the film. Another weapon of note is a large alien mech that Wikus piloted near the end of the film. The suit appears to have a number of other alien weapon capabilities integrated into it, along with a magnetic field generator that allows it to catch enemy projectiles and launch them right back at the enemy.

The most well known weapon is the ARC gun. It fires a huge charge of sadfns and rapid molecular expansion of gas and fluid. In a soft biological or animal target, an ARC gun strike can result in a catastrophic explosion of blood and gore. But even a near miss can cause superficial burns and keep an enemy subdued, and bolmans in District 9 hold the power of lightning in their hands.

Kaibs
D-9 was pretty big, it housed a million prawns. Plus there were roads and shit.

It also consisted of flimsy shacks, Prawn weaponry would level the shacks, reducing the places the Xenos can hide. The weapon Wikus used when escaping the voodoo guys took out like 4 or 5 humans in one shot. And the weapon Christopher used when they were raiding EMU fired like a mini-gun. Then there was the one that shot an RPG like projectile that levelled a shack.

I just realized that I said the Xenos were aiming to infect the Prawns, but I left out facehuggers. There are, let's say, 500 facehuggers in the mix, does that sound about right?

Prawn weaponry:

http://district9.wikia.com/wiki/Non-humans#Weaponry

Weaponry

The non-humans have a variety of extremely-powerful energy weapons. The weapons can only be activated by alien DNA, which means that no human can use them (with the sole exception of Wikus). The weapons shown in the film are mostly energy-based, but several clips asdfst one point, Christopher can be seen using one that appears to handle like an assault rifle when he and Wikus stormed MNU headquarters. Wikus uses a gun in the Nigerian gang base capable of producing a shockwave blast powerful enough to blast a human through a wall at high speeds. Even a near miss can send someone flying through the air as shown in the film. Another weapon of note is a large alien mech that Wikus piloted near the end of the film. The suit appears to have a number of other alien weapon capabilities integrated into it, along with a magnetic field generator that allows it to catch enemy projectiles and launch them right back at the enemy.

The most well known weapon is the ARC gun. It fires a huge charge of sadfns and rapid molecular expansion of gas and fluid. In a soft biological or animal target, an ARC gun strike can result in a catastrophic explosion of blood and gore. But even a near miss can cause superficial burns and keep an enemy subdued, and bolmans in District 9 hold the power of lightning in their hands.

Not a very good comparison with the size man. Considering you can fit a lot of people in to small places a lot of the time. Look at concentration camps in WW2 for example.

AthenasTrgrFngr
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah. And Biosuits wouldn't last long against suicidal drones, sacrificing themselves to melt through them with their blood. The Alien have sacrificed drones before for the greater good. not willingly if youre referring to the scene in resurrection.

and besides im not really sure why the prawns would even need their weaponry. theyre strong enough to kick a man so hard that he fies 40 feet back with his arms snapped off. a prawn would crush an alien in close quarters unless the xeno got the jump on it.

Robtard
Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
not willingly if youre referring to the scene in resurrection.

and besides im not really sure why the prawns would even need their weaponry. theyre strong enough to kick a man so hard that he fies 40 feet back with his arms snapped off. a prawn would crush an alien in close quarters unless the xeno got the jump on it.

While I agree with the strength of the D9 fools, the Xenomorphs have better body weapons, jaws, claws, tail, they're likely faster (not sure in an outright sprint though) and the acid blood would make it hard from the D9 alien to kill one without being incapacitated in return.

The Nuul
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hit girl dur

Solos.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
While I agree with the strength of the D9 fools, the Xenomorphs have better body weapons, jaws, claws, tail, they're likely faster (not sure in an outright sprint though) and the acid blood would make it hard from the D9 alien to kill one without being incapacitated in return.

While I agree that the Xenomorphs have better natural abilities and weapons, the Prawns get prep. Which is kind of a big thing. Especially since most likely the battle will be during the day, since the D9 was mostly day. Which helps them even more. They can also set up in tons of positions military strategy wise. I.E. Snipers, flanks, ect ect. Because of their alien weaponry that has unlimited ammo if I remember or at least I don't remember them ever running out of it anyway they're going to be way to much for the Xenomorphs.

That's not to say that a lot of the Prawns won't die because they will.

Nephthys
Not really, the Prawns seemed mostly feral. I doubt the handfull of competant ones could do more than erect a few shoddy baracades.

steverules_2
This would be a better fight if there was no prep for the prawns I think, but thats just my opinion

Kaibs
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not really, the Prawns seemed mostly feral. I doubt the handfull of competant ones could do more than erect a few shoddy baracades.

You're joking right? It's kind of been the natural way of history that when something or someone gets backed into a corner they are at their most dangerous. In this case the Prawns know of the Xenomorphs coming for them. Thus backing them in a corner. And just because they were pretty much treated like refugees with no rights, does not mean that they can't band together as a race and pump out a military strategy. All countries have them, and in this case i'm sure their planet did as well.

Darth Martin
1.Xenomorph rape.
2.Prawn rape.

/thread

Impediment
sTz62cikh-4&feature=related

Xenos pwn due to sheer animosity and feral nature, IMO.

Darth Martin
Not in the second scenario. Prawn tech shits on Colonial Marines weaponry.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
You're joking right? It's kind of been the natural way of history that when something or someone gets backed into a corner they are at their most dangerous. In this case the Prawns know of the Xenomorphs coming for them. Thus backing them in a corner. And just because they were pretty much treated like refugees with no rights, does not mean that they can't band together as a race and pump out a military strategy. All countries have them, and in this case i'm sure their planet did as well. They know the Xenos are coming, I never said whether or not the Prawns know of the Xenos capabilities.

Kaibs
It doesn't matter. They know they're coming. That's more than enough of information to stage a defense strategy.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, they know they're coming, but they have no idea of the Xenos tendencies. Also, the Prawns weren't exactly disciplined.

Robtard
While I agree that the Xenomorphs have better natural abilities and weapons, the Prawns get prep. Which is kind of a big thing. Especially since most likely the battle will be during the day, since the D9 was mostly day. Which helps them even more. They can also set up in tons of positions military strategy wise. I.E. Snipers, flanks, ect ect. Because of their alien weaponry that has unlimited ammo if I remember or at least I don't remember them ever running out of it anyway they're going to be way to much for the Xenomorphs.

That's not to say that a lot of the Prawns won't die because they will.

I was referring to her no weapons statement. One armed D-9 Alien is more than a match for one Xenomorph in this setting.

Kaibs
I was referring to her no weapons statement. One armed D-9 Alien is more than a match for one Xenomorph in this setting.

Ahh nevermind then.

Rogue Jedi
If a Xeno gets in close on the Prawns, I find it highly unlikely the Prawns will stand their ground, hold the line, whatever you call it. When they fail, the Xenos will likely swarm.

Kaibs
Yes. Because instead of pulling a trigger, they would run away not knowing hot to pull said trigger. You're forgetting you said it's a million vs a million. The Prawns could be positioned in so many places while they Xenomorphs charge them.

Rogue Jedi
The Prawns would be best off using the guns that produced the concussive wave. If they use the arc guns or the gun that Chris used, there's gonna be a shitload of acid flying around.

Kaibs
You're still not seeing the big picture. Whilest I agree that there will be acid flying around. if the Xenomorphs are coming in waves charging at the prawns. That means they're are closing in at a distance. Which also means said acid when they get shot from said distance is going to spray on said other Xenomorphs.

Rogue Jedi
See, that's the thing. Someone stated earlier that the Xenos aren't mindless killing machines, that they would see that they need to form a new strategy. And the Xenos aren;t affected by the acid blood, are they?

Kaibs
I'm pretty sure they are. That's like saying if that's the case then the Prawns aren't either considering it's never hit a Prawn before.

Darth Martin
Man the Prawn is so superior tech to any kind of hand-held firepower that the Colonial Marines posess that I don't see how this doesn't go to the Prawns. I change my mind, they take both scenarios.

Rogue Jedi
I'm pretty sure they are. That's like saying if that's the case then the Prawns aren't either considering it's never hit a Prawn before. So if two Xenos are running side by side, one is shot and explodes and sprays acid all over it's partner, the second is screwed? I dont think so.

jinXed by JaNx
The Xenos rock scenario 1. As we've seen many times before, the Xenos can deal with advanced weaponry. I think the Xenos telepathic capabilities, speed and agility is to much for the prawns here. I can see the Prawns taking an upper hand on the Xenos early on but once the xenos learn the Prawns strength and weapon capabilities they will quickly alter their tactics. The Prawns only chance is to keep the Xenos at bay because as soon as the Xenos close with tail range, the Prawns are dead . The blood from a few thousand dead xenos will quickly limit the Prawns movement capabilities on the battle field and i think the Xenos will use this to work the Prawns into a bottleneck.

Scenario 2 easily goes to the prawns, assuming each one has a battlesuit. Those suits are just to damn agile for their size and weapon capabilities.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The Xenos rock scenario 1. As we've seen many times before, the Xenos can deal with advanced weaponry. I think the Xenos telepathic capabilities, speed and agility is to much for the prawns here. I can see the Prawns taking an upper hand on the Xenos early on but once the xenos learn the Prawns strength and weapon capabilities they will quickly alter their tactics. The Prawns only chance is to keep the Xenos at bay because as soon as the Xenos close with tail range, the Prawns are dead . The blood from a few thousand dead xenos will quickly limit the Prawns movement capabilities on the battle field and i think the Xenos will use this to work the Prawns into a bottleneck.

Scenario 2 easily goes to the prawns, assuming each one has a battlesuit. Those suits are just to damn agile for their size and weapon capabilities. In 2, only Wikus has a battlesuit, and the Xenos have their queen.

jinXed by JaNx
oh well in that case. i give both rounds to the Xenos. Although, the Prawns do have a much better chance. However, i'm wondering how the Queens presence will affect the Xenos. It may actually weaken them to have her on the battlefield. The Xenos will have to be on full assault, in my opinion, to beat the prawns. The Queen may actually make them more defensive and reckless. I don't think a single Battlesuit will make much of a difference though.

Darth Martin
A Queen is nothing but a bigger target. You seriously think she'd fair better than a Drone.

Wikus on the other hand has more firepower than the latest Iron Man suit.

Placidity
Originally posted by Darth Martin
A Queen is nothing but a bigger target. You seriously think she'd fair better than a Drone.

QFT.

In this scenario, a Queen would probably fare worse than a drone, since she is such a large, easy target whereas drones have decent agility to dodge attacks.

A good shock and awe element though. Could distract the prawns for a little bit allowing some drones to slip in, and even if they die, there'll be a gooey surprise.

jinXed by JaNx

Wikus on the other hand has more firepower than the latest Iron Man suit.

laughing out loud yeah, even though Iron Man seemed a bit underwhleming in the latest movie he would still scrap that biosuit like a tin can. Like others have stated, i think the acid from a few xeno corpses would render that biosuit useless.

Rogue Jedi
QFT.

In this scenario, a Queen would probably fare worse than a drone, since she is such a large, easy target whereas drones have decent agility to dodge attacks.

A good shock and awe element though. Could distract the prawns for a little bit allowing some drones to slip in, and even if they die, there'll be a gooey surprise. You got a better idea for scenario two? Maybe throw in some dogs?

Darth Martin
I'm not sure your getting it. We've seen how 3 Predators with limited weaponry stood against hundreds of thousands of Xenomorphs and failed miserably.

Here, you have an equal number of Prawns, who have superior scientific intellect and weaponry to the Yautja.

Prawn win both scenarios.

Rogue Jedi
No, no one else is getting it.

The Predators= Buncha badasses, disciplined hunters with high tech.

The Xenos= Buncha fearless killing machines, tough as nails.

The Prawns= More advanced weaponry. But they are undisciplined, unorganized, without leadership. All they do is stay high on cat food all day.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm not sure your getting it. We've seen how 3 Predators with limited weaponry stood against hundreds of thousands of Xenomorphs and failed miserably.

Here, you have an equal number of Prawns, who have superior scientific intellect and weaponry to the Yautja.

Prawn win both scenarios.

yeah and we've also seen how just a dozen or so Xenos raped three predators. I'm also not sure how keen the Prawns intellect (as a whole) is. As we saw in District 9 most of the Prawn were'nt very intelligent at all. They seemed to barely understand how to function as a society. If there intellect is so high i think they would have been able to utilize their resources better to make better living conditions for themselves.

Nephthys
They were uneducated slaves high on catfood iirc. The main character Prawn was the only one with some actual brains.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
They were uneducated slaves high on catfood iirc. The main character Prawn was the only one with some actual brains.

Indeed. Wikus: "This one's a bit sharper."

Robtard
While the bulk of the D-9 aliens were workers/drones (as explained), any moron can still aim and fire a weapon.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but how will they react as a few Xenos slip through?

Robtard
Probably try and shoot them as the Xenomorph kills one of their own. They're not geniuses, but they're certainly not retards incapable of fighting/defending themselves.

Rogue Jedi
Or they could panic and run.

Kaibs
Or not.

Robtard
Yeah, some could, would depend on the individual.

I'd bet that more/most would stand and fight for their home and families, as that's what at stake here.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say roughly half/half. Gotta remember some are women and children.

Robtard
I was taking it as a million capable D-9 aliens vs a million Xenomorphs.

If it's about 500K capable fighters to 1M Xenomorphs, I still think one armed D-9 alien is a match for 2 Xenomorphs in this setting. But a swarm overrun is possible.

Darth Martin
No, no one else is getting it.

The Predators= Buncha badasses, disciplined hunters with high tech.

The Xenos= Buncha fearless killing machines, tough as nails.

The Prawns= More advanced weaponry. But they are undisciplined, unorganized, without leadership. All they do is stay high on cat food all day.

The first two are correct. But you really do the Prawns a diservice by not including their superior intellect. Not all of them are very smart but the ones that are dwarf what we've seen from either of the other two races.

Kaibs
I'd say roughly half/half. Gotta remember some are women and children.

So you literally just gimped it to make it 1 Million vs 500,000 fighters? Lol hilarious.

Rogue Jedi
So you literally just gimped it to make it 1 Million vs 500,000 fighters? Lol hilarious. No, *****, there are one million fighters, just saying that the one million fighters must not only defend themselves, but them too.

I love when you make a fool of yourself like that.

Robtard
You just said about half (of the million) are fighting worthy, dude.

Though I'm not sure why you implied the females couldn't/wouldn't fight, I'd suspect that a mother watching over a nest or spawnlings would be ready to wield one of their weapons and hold her place.

Rogue Jedi
No, no, no, read again. When I said "I'd say roughly half/half", we were talking about how many of the million Prawn fighters will not lose their cool and scatter. I never, not once, cut their numbers.

Robtard
Yeah, I said as much, "fighting worthy".

Same thing in the end though, they have 500k fighters now.

Rogue Jedi
No, they are a million strong to begin with. What happens after is what we are talking about.

Robtard
No, they are a million strong to begin with. What happens after is what we are talking about.

Yeah, I know. Who cares if they're 1mil to begin with when half the force is going to run shitless before or soon after the battle begins, it's essentially 500K Vs 1Mil.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I know. Who cares if they're 1mil to begin with when half the force is going to run shitless before or soon after the battle begins, it's essentially 500K Vs 1Mil. That's just my opinion, bro, you disagree?

Robtard
That's just my opinion, bro, you disagree?

I don't think that many would scatter considering they're defending their home. But who the **** knows considering it's a fictional race.

But the point is, why make it 1mil vs 1mil, when half aren't really fighting. It's like me making an 'Hulk Vs The X-Men' thread, then saying all but Wolverine and the kid with the TV-changer eyes aren't running when the Hulk starts to flex his pecks.

Kaibs
No, *****, there are one million fighters, just saying that the one million fighters must not only defend themselves, but them too.

I love when you make a fool of yourself like that.

You're adding variables into it that you can't exactly say are true. Regardless of what you may think if they're fighters, they aren't running.

Rogue Jedi
You're adding variables into it that you can't exactly say are true. Regardless of what you may think if they're fighters, they aren't running. OK, so we need to address characteristics that make a soldier stand his ground and fight. Characteristics that will prevent them from scattering and/or running when a Xeno breeches their line. Characteristics that the working class of Prawns will not likely all have.

RE: Blaxican
OK, so we need to address characteristics that make a soldier stand his ground and fight.

No, we really don't. It's impossible to come to any sort of conclusion about how a group of bugs will act when under attack by other bugs, or even what is most "likely", because that's how psychology works; it's unpredictable by it's very nature, that's why it's not considered a science*. There is a reason why personalities are not usually considered in fights on KMC, and trying to figure out the personalites of hundreds of bugs in a war would be completely... blah. So unless you want this thread to go for another 20 pages and end with you posting a bunch of similes and saying yuh huh while everyone else says nuh uh and everyone gets agitated and Impediment eventually comes in and closes the thread, then no, we really don't need to discuss that.

*Meh

Kaibs
Here's the thing. I definitely am not denying that the Xenomorphs have a good chance of getting past the first lines of defense. But the Prawns have a tactical advantage, and the way the Xenomorphs fight they're better in dark places, which they can be stealthy in slim numbers.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
No, we really don't. It's impossible to come to any sort of conclusion about how a group of bugs will act when under attack by other bugs, or even what is most "likely", because that's how psychology works; it's unpredictable by it's very nature, that's why it's not considered a science*. There is a reason why personalities are not usually considered in fights on KMC, and trying to figure out the personalites of hundreds of bugs in a war would be completely... blah. So unless you want this thread to go for another 20 pages and end with you posting a bunch of similes and saying yuh huh while everyone else says nuh uh and everyone gets agitated and Impediment eventually comes in and closes the thread, then no, we really don't need to discuss that.

*Meh That's a pretty linear way of thinking.

Rogue Jedi
Here's the thing. I definitely am not denying that the Xenomorphs have a good chance of getting past the first lines of defense. But the Prawns have a tactical advantage, and the way the Xenomorphs fight they're better in dark places, which they can be stealthy in slim numbers. Mhm. Coupla Xenos get to the Prawns, attack a Prawn, the Prawns around them fire on the attackers, then BAM four or five Xenos attack when their back is turned.

There are many things that can happen here. I have a problem with saying "Prawn tech >>>Xenos."

That's a pretty linear way of thinking. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Kaibs
Mhm. Coupla Xenos get to the Prawns, attack a Prawn, the Prawns around them fire on the attackers, then BAM four or five Xenos attack when their back is turned.

There are many things that can happen here. I have a problem with saying "Prawn tech >>>Xenos."

I believe you misread what I was trying to tell you lol.

Rogue Jedi
I believe you misread what I was trying to tell you lol.

You were clarifying that the Xenos could potentially have a good chance of getting to the Prawns, up close and personal. And when you said the Prawns have a tactical advantage, I was saying that I have a problem with saying that Prawn tech pwns the Xenos. I should have also stated that the Prawns showed no aptitude for tactics.

What did I miss?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Yeah that helps.

Kaibs
You were clarifying that the Xenos could potentially have a good chance of getting to the Prawns, up close and personal. And when you said the Prawns have a tactical advantage, I was saying that I have a problem with saying that Prawn tech pwns the Xenos. I should have also stated that the Prawns showed no aptitude for tactics.

What did I miss?

I'm saying although a few Xenomorphs have the potential to do so, it's not going to exactly matter when you have other Prawns in a better tactical situation the said Xenomorphs. Where you may have a problem saying that they have no aptitude for tactics, I have a hard time saying they don't.

Rogue Jedi
I'm saying although a few Xenomorphs have the potential to do so, it's not going to exactly matter when you have other Prawns in a better tactical situation the said Xenomorphs. Where you may have a problem saying that they have no aptitude for tactics, I have a hard time saying they don't. Well, were the Prawns ever shown onscreen planning a strategy for an upcoming battle? No. Were they portrayed as being experienced in tactics? No.

Kaibs
And please name an instance where there were the Xenomorph was not in a dark stealthy setting.

Rogue Jedi
Not sure how that's relevant. Did I fail to say what time of the day this takes place?

Kaibs
Considering the setting is in D9 it's most likely to be day. Especially since you've never seen the Prawns pretty much interact during only the day. But please do say it's in a dark sewer with no exits or something.

Rogue Jedi
Most likely day, why? Don't Xenos prefer darkness? Why would the Xenos attack in daylight?

0mega Spawn
LMAO more of RJ's gimping so by what he said 50% of the prawns are healthy and capable of fighting 25% are women and the other 25% are children.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
LMAO more of RJ's gimping so by what he said 50% of the prawns are healthy and capable of fighting 25% are women and the other 25% are children. Are you stupid or something? Go back and read the last exchange between Rob and I, I did nothing of the kind.

Seriously, are you stupid?

Never thought I'd see RJ ask someone that.

Rogue Jedi
Aw, K.

It's out of character for you. You're usually so nice.

Rogue Jedi
It's actually a serious question, was I not clear that I never cut their numbers?

0mega Spawn
I'd say roughly half/half. Gotta remember some are women and children. so you never said 50% of the prawns are women and children? Yea i'm a complete dumbass.

Rogue Jedi
I never INTENTIONALLY cut their numbers. What I posted was interpreted the wrong way, then I clarified.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.