Starwars vs Startrek with rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
No omnipotent beings.

Mshinu
There is a never ending thread on this subject in the SW forum already.
And SW stomps.

Kinasin
Starwars.

rotiart
Klingon boggle
For the win

Lord_Talron
jedi mind-trick ftw!

Mshinu
The only shot ST would have of winning this would be intensifying the sound of Riker playing the trombone trough the Enteprise`s main deflector dish.

Lord_Talron
cant they time travel tho and kill their mommies?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
cant they time travel tho and kill their mommies?

Star Wars mommies ftw

Lord_Talron
star wars babies

darth vader is the babysitter whos secretly the dad of some of the little tykes...

rotiart
Star trek had plenty of "godlike" characters running through their history...

Of course if you mean just the star trek universe then creatures like the Borg or that other bio adaptive race that defeated the Borg could pose a real threat... Also in star trek tng time travel was accomplished by the Borg....
I. The newest movie time travel resulted and changed the course of history ...

Personally I'm just imaginig a Borg sphere or borg cube asskmilating the deathstsr...

The Nuul
Sock vs Troll

Who wins?

rotiart
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sock vs Troll

Who wins?

:-/ as I am the most recent poster is this directed at me?

If so I tear up.

marwash22
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/InBeforeTheLock.gif

The Nuul
Originally posted by rotiart
:-/ as I am the most recent poster is this directed at me?

If so I tear up.

Nope, but if you want to then sure.

Black bolt z
Stars wars.Just more sheer numbers.

Colossus-Big C
who are star wars and star trecks omnipotent beings??

rotiart
In star trek depending on which show...
In the original you godlike beings thatbpresided over planets. In tng a godlike being shunted the starship around for disobeying him
The q continuum had the ability to alter time/reality as a race and sai eventually in the far further the human race would surpass them so yet were studying the humans before we evolved...
The travelers weren't that powerful at all other than their ability to travel across time and space...
The Borg had shields that could adapt to the energy types ired atnit until they became immune...basically a race of deathlike running around with mini forcefields
They could travel by the voyager series to warp 13 or 13 times the speed of light...by ship and still ha found (atleast the Borg did) means to bridge the universe to cross the entire universe ithrough constructed wormholes...
They had a race of telepaths but they weren't exceptionally powerful... Or at least the halfbreed on the next generation wasn't..

It was shown in the next generation that all races, human Vulcan roman Klingon had similar body types since the original race seeded the rest of the universe with their DNA before dying out...
There are several opponents the star trek people faced that had control over elemental forces controlling planetary wvents like earthquakes storms etc...

rotiart
In star trek one episode I remember was being removed outside the universe... And the traveler and wesley crusher had to bring them back...

But the best feature?! Ruler and his holodeck nympho fantasies.

Omega Vision
Would Kevin Uxbrige be considered an "Omnipotent"?
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Stars wars.Just more sheer numbers.
Yeah but any one of the Enterprises is worth the entire Imperial Fleet.

Colossus-Big C
is Q omnipotent?
is he like mxy?

King Castle
http://www.davidsfunnyfarm.com/images/ars_ibtl.jpg

rotiart
The q were like a race of godlike beings like watchers... Or guardians. They were immortal and had time/reality altering powers. Q was not on mxys level as he never affect the entire universe... And the continuum overruled any single q... But the q could also give their power to another person also... With a snap of his fingers he could stop time. Travel back and forth through it, send you from one end of the universe to the other, populate planets with life and just as easily wipe out an entire race... Everywhere across the entire universe

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
The q were like a race of godlike beings like watchers... Or guardians. They were immortal and had time/reality altering powers. Q was not on mxys level as he never affect the entire universe... And the continuum overruled any single q... But the q could also give their power to another person also... With a snap of his fingers he could stop time. Travel back and forth through it, send you from one end of the universe to the other, populate planets with life and just as easily wipe out an entire race... Everywhere across the entire universe so is Q like loki level? thor level? odin level? chthon level? kubic level?

janus77
lol, much more like Galactus level, imo... he could wipe out races from the universe or alter it across time... just that he might get his wrist slapped by the continuum.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Would Kevin Uxbrige be considered an "Omnipotent"?

Yeah but any one of the Enterprises is worth the entire Imperial Fleet. Thats why there are hundreds of imperial fleets.And droid fleets.Yu-shong-vong.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kinasin
No omnipotent beings. facepalm

I just explained the rules to you. Outside of the cross genre threads, all characters must be originated from comic books. Just because SW, ST, video game characters, movie characters, etc. have/had comic books doesn't change the rules. Star Wars and Star Trek are best known from movies/TV shows. Don't make another thread like this. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.