how did i gain 7 pounds in one week? how to i keep it up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
i have a new scale and i weight my self every week and noticed i randomly gained 7 pounds in a week now i weight 167.
what did i do and how to i keep it up? i want to reach the 200s

inimalist
swim lengths for 1-2 hours a day

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by inimalist
swim lengths for 1-2 hours a day that makes you bigger?

Kinneary
Easy. Lift insanely high weight. You'll tear the hell out of your muscles and build it back, gaining muscle but not really strength. If that's your goal.

inimalist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
that makes you bigger?

From 160 to 200? yes

and you will be a literal tank

ashleyy
Eat healthy to keep it up try to avoid fast food.

chomperx9
someone in this life time actually wants to gain weight ?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9

A lot of people do.

StyleTime
Well, he didn't say he wants to gain lean weight....so here's the easiest and quickest way.

1. Try to avoid any and all exercise. Don't even take stairs when elevators/escalators are available. Always park as close as possible to buildings you need to enter. Use those electric mobility scooters when in stores.
2. Try to remain seated or lying down for the majority of the day.
3. Replace all your meals with as much junk food as possible. Eat those foods often.

Bicnarok

Mindship
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, he didn't say he wants to gain lean weight....so here's the easiest and quickest way.

1. Try to avoid any and all exercise. Don't even take stairs when elevators/escalators are available. Always park as close as possible to buildings you need to enter. Use those electric mobility scooters when in stores.
2. Try to remain seated or lying down for the majority of the day.
3. Replace all your meals with as much junk food as possible. Eat those foods often.
I just wanted to add: don't go to the bathroom--you'll be up 7 pounds in 2 or 3 days.

Seriously, gain the muscle weight gradually. It'll be more permanent that way. Rapid gain can equal rapid loss.

SamZED
Originally posted by ashleyy
Eat healthy to keep it up try to avoid fast food. Avoid fast food to gain weight? So if I eat fast food i'll lose it then? Man, that'd be awesome...

inimalist

lol, fatty

Parmaniac
http://sportlife.dp.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Mass_Gainer_4500_4a5ba5ec3489d.jpg

Colossus-Big C
lol, fatty laughing out loud

chomperx9
lol, fatty shrimpo

Omega Vision
This thread reminds me of a South Park episode.

inimalist
shrimpo

easier to put on than to take off...

unless you are diabetic...

chomperx9
easier to put on than to take off...

Not always

inimalist
that was the joke. I can't gain weight if I try, but I shed it like a mofo

Bicnarok
I can't gain weight if I try, but I shed it like a mofo

I used to be like that, then I got oldersmile

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This thread reminds me of a South Park episode. what

Colossus-Big C
that was the joke. I can't gain weight if I try, but I shed it like a mofo me to but i heard if you drink alot of alcohol you will gain pounds because when there is alcohol in your blood your body turns everthing to fat while using the alcohol for energy

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what
http://www.posterville.com/library/eric_cartman_beefcake.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I used to be like that, then I got oldersmile same here laughing when I was a child I looked like a grayhound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.