Anyone enjoy Casshern Sins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
????

King Kandy
I've heard it's boring.

Kinasin
I'm about to watch it I'll let you know if I like it.

Kinasin
dirFdJrkTP4 So far me and my brother are really digging this series I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it to SEE IT.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kinasin
dirFdJrkTP4 So far me and my brother are really digging this series I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it to SEE IT.

Is that video completely irrelevant to the thread?

Cause, like..that was a Watchmen parody.

Kinasin
Originally posted by dadudemon
Is that video completely irrelevant to the thread?

Cause, like..that was a Watchmen parody.
No because funny enough watchmen story line somewhat similar to the casshern storyline plus I didn't like the trailer on youtube. xD

Mr. Rhythmic
It's alright, but it suffers the same way a lot of action anime does: The action's great, but the stroy-lines, dialogue, and plots are poor. It feels like the exact same story we've seen before, and when Casshern isn't throwing a punch, he's not that interesting. The "Dangerous weapon with no memory" thing is becoming a massive cliche.

Kinasin
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
It's alright, but it suffers the same way a lot of action anime does: The action's great, but the stroy-lines, dialogue, and plots are poor. It feels like the exact same story we've seen before, and when Casshern isn't throwing a punch, he's not that interesting. The "Dangerous weapon with no memory" thing is becoming a massive cliche.
as long as we see casshern raping robot's and a beautiful anime world done by madhouse then I have no complaints.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.