Defenders vs. Avengers vs. Gods vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor
Dr. Strange

Vs

Ms. Marvel (as Binary)
Sersi
Wonderman
Ironman w/ Extremis

Vs.

Thor
Hercules
Loki
Ares

Vs.

Iceman
Nate Grey
God Cable
Colossus

the ninjak
This is an awesome fight!

I honestly can't name a winner. But I put Avengers on the bottom.

Mshinu
The three omegas in the X team look pretty good to me.

the ninjak
Yeah but magic is a b####!

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah but magic is a b####!

True but Nate can make his team step between time in uh, planck vision or whatever he called it. The gods could be able to counter it however.

janus77
The Defenders stomp this.

mutants versus Surfer?? no
Dr Strange takes care of the Avengers (instant bfr).
and Hulk and Namor hold off the "gods", until the others are ready to pile in on the godly beatdown of the "gods".

Starscream M
Defenders in a ridicustomp!

Colossus-Big C
i think sersi can take hulk......maybe

Originally posted by janus77
The Defenders stomp this.

mutants versus Surfer?? no
Dr Strange takes care of the Avengers (instant bfr).
and Hulk and Namor hold off the "gods", until the others are ready to pile in on the godly beatdown of the "gods". If we are assuming current versions, DS isn't enough to do shit here. Godcable and SNG toghether would destroy SS.

Of course, current Hercules is stronger than all of them, so his team wins.

janus77
current DS still has bfr capability, as far as I'm aware.
"god" Cable is doing nothing to current Surfer, even classic Surfer was basically toying with him (he could easily have turned off the x-gene with a mere thought), by fighting him around the world.

simply by comparing feats, you can see the monumental disparity between someone who can evolve entire planets billions of years and someone who is usually preoccupied trying to keep a "techno-organic" virus from consuming him (Surfer would destroy it in moments).

none of the mutants would last more than a fraction of a second, when facing the Surfer, their genetic code is too easy for him to rewrite.

as regards Hercules, I'm going by pre-Chaos Wars, otherwise it is simply spite... as he on his own should beat the other teams (given he has Zeus' powers combined with other godheads).

tru-marvell
This would come down to Gods vs Defenders....

Ares>Namor
Loki=Strange...but I choose Loki to win this
Herc=Hulk....current Herc wins-if classic idk
Thor>SS...I've always favored Thor in fight over SS

So Gods come out on top (as is only natural0

Originally posted by janus77
current DS still has bfr capability, as far as I'm aware.
"god" Cable is doing nothing to current Surfer, even classic Surfer was basically toying with him (he could easily have turned off the x-gene with a mere thought), by fighting him around the world. I see little places he culd send them they couldnt make it back. He probably ends up being mindraped.
SS can turn the x-gene off with a thought? On a God-level psionic with monstruous TK? Colour me skeptical. Godcable was holding his own, he simply burned out.
Lower lever versions of Cable struggled to contain the virus.
Genes huh? Iceman is a psionic entity that animates water, if he can surive as vapor or the water inside other people's bodies, then it's safe to assume he doesn't actually have or require genes. They were only important in triggering his power, he's beyond physical form.

This goes double for SNG who is living psionic energy that made himself a body of a a quasi-matter he willed into existence. Even if said body is destroyed he would survive and be able to attack through TP and TK just the same.

byrdgang21
looks like noone is giving the avengers a chance even though IMO Sersi & Binary are major players in this fight

Skyfather Hercules wins. That's all there is to it.

Black bolt z
Unless its current herc team 1 takes a pretty good majority.

Colossus-Big C
it isnt current herc , you can tell

byrdgang21
Its pre chaos war hulk

Colossus-Big C
i wonder what these hulks will do in chaos war, seems like rulk pitt skarr she hulk she rulk will all be in it

Bouboumaster
If we use pre-Chaos War Hercules, it's between the Defenders and the Gods, and because of Surfer being the badass he's right now, he makes the difference. Also, Hulk would beat Herc, and pwn Ares

kgkg
The Defenders.

Warlord
defenders

the ninjak
Yeah Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.