Bruce Banner vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
One year prep for doom an banner. No hulk powers for banner. This is a battle of tech and of the mind.

Parmaniac
Current Doom has brain damage, without it Doom, even if Banner already schooled Doom in the comics...

Uriel005
I don't know. Honestly I think bruce as a problem solver is still developing as a character. He always used to be the kind of guy to hulk out in the vast majority of situations and it was only after the separation we had an idea of just what Banner himself was capable of in direct confrontation. That juggernaut tanking forcefield is no joke. I'd say current maybe 7-8/10 Bruce. Classic Doom w/ no hulk Doom take it 7/10 for sure maybe up to 9. However as I said Banner himself is still developing as a confrontational character IMO.

Lord Feron
Banner had a brief history of impresive feats. But i think thats what they have to de especially for banner. Not really introducing a near character but you know what i mean. Every time they do that they got to have a nice line up of feats. Anyway imo Doom has a long impressive history of feats. I think that trumps Banners lil spree of crazy shit (even if it did envolve punking doom).

Mshinu
Prepping specifically to take each other out, I see Doom coming out on top.

Bouboumaster
I say Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.