Proletarian vs Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
The Proletarian catches the four turtles eating pizza inside Lenin`s mausuleum, using the glass box as a table and spilling soft drink and cheese all over the place. Ralph is taking a dump in the corner and Don is drawing tech stuff on the walls in dip. Letting out a roar "MOOOTHERR RRRUSSIAA!!" the Worker`s Hero chases them into a construction site where the fight takes place.

Pete is bloodlusted but not crazy. The turtles got adamantuim weapons and are not holding back. The site is a quater mile square, BFR is off. Start 10 yards apart. No prior knowledge of the opponent.

Round 2: Proletarian grows a mustache and gains the powers of Super Mario. Add Splinter to the turtles` team.

Proletarian:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_an4JirO6hHw/SN1QgE2uYiI/AAAAAAAAADY/xb0cr1xt5E8/s1600/ Colossus%2Bbecomes%2Bthe%2BProletarian%2B(UX%2B123
).JPG

Tha C-Master
Lol taking a dump in the corner.

Mshinu
I forgot to add that Mikey is making funny faces trough the glass at `ol Vladimir.

Mshinu
Bump!

Use the stronger cartoon version turtles if you want.

AsbestosFlaygon
The comic versions are stronger, sans the 'power-up' incident in Season 5.

If they work together, they should be able to slice Pete up good.
Those adamantium weapons are going to hurt him bad.
And I have no doubt one of the four will be able to tag him.

cowabunga!!!!!11

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The comic versions are stronger, sans the 'power-up' incident in Season 5.

If they work together, they should be able to slice Pete up good.
Those adamantium weapons are going to hurt him bad.
And I have no doubt one of the four will be able to tag him. Pretty much, they should have no problem hurting him, unless they get caught. Which could happen to one of them. They are fast and nimble though.

Kinasin
Turtles ftw.

Uriel005
Adamantium weapons over the top.

KingD19
Ground pounds, thunder claps, and lots of throwable objects give him the mad russian the win.

And do they even have the strength to cut him, adamantium or not?

Mshinu
Originally posted by KingD19
Ground pounds, thunder claps, and lots of throwable objects give him the mad russian the win.

And do they even have the strength to cut him, adamantium or not?

There have been endless debates about Wolverine being able to cut Pete or not. I think he can (but not very deep) but he is a bit stronger than the the turtles ain`t he?

Uriel005
I thought of it as more of a reach issue especially with the twin swords. Also the sais for piercing damage to the back of the head while others distract if going for he kill

AsbestosFlaygon
Turtles have reach with Donatello's adamantium staff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.