Rulk Vs Captian Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins in an all out war??

Warlord
which Marvel

tribunal
Captian Marvel stomps him

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by tribunal
Captian Marvel stomps him

thumb up

Lord_Talron
Let's see, CM has superhuman speed, you tell me who wins smile

King Castle
dont matter if he rarely uses it.

Captain Marve(Noh varr)?
Captain Mar vell?
Captain Marvel(billy)?
Captain Marvel(freddy)?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by tribunal
Captian Marvel stomps him Originally posted by BlackZero30x
thumb up
I love how you're assuming it's Billy Batson, when it could very well be Noh-Varr who'd get one-shotted by Rulk.

zeel
Rulk loses due to the fact that his character is retarded. therfore he loses by default.

Any version of hulk equaling a elder god is just poor writing. Yes i admit it i hate RULK =)

Stoic
Originally posted by zeel
Rulk loses due to the fact that his character is retarded. therfore he loses by default.

Any version of hulk equaling a elder god is just poor writing. Yes i admit it i hate RULK =)

So that would mean that while you have an opinion, it has no weight. Simply because of your own admittance to having a bias towards the character.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Stoic
So that would mean that while you have an opinion, it has no weight. Simply because of your own admittance to having a bias towards the character.

whats wrong with that. at least he is honest which is more than some ppl here (no not you)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Anyone who claims to be without bias is full of shit.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I would generally tend to agree with you, when it comes to real life that is, but these are fictional characters. They are written in a certain light. Bias makes people lie boldly in the face of the truth, or just straight hide the truth to suit the way that they feel. To each their own though.

janus77
or indifference, disinterest, ego (desire to transcend the subject/placing his or herself above either side), curiosity (seeking to obtain a reasoned position and communicating their 'understanding' so far) ...

thanos-prime
Depends which marvel it is.
Noh-varr(Dies)
Batson(wins)
Mar-vell(dies)
Genis(wins)
All the other less important marvels die as well

BlackZero30x
I love how you're assuming it's Billy Batson, when it could very well be Noh-Varr who'd get one-shotted by Rulk.

that's why it my assumption.....because why in the world would it be alien bug boy? that would be like putting spider-man up against rulk.....

Stoic
I'm not convinced that even classic Captain Marvel (Billy) would win. I still need to see what Rulk can do over the next few appearances, to form an opinion.

Prep-Man
Classic CM?

the ninjak
Cthulu Captain M kills Rulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Classic CM?

Captain Marvel late 90's, the one that had a brawl with Lobo.

Prep-Man
What's the difference between classic billy and current?

Stoic
The difference is that I stopped reading books with CM in them after Days of Vengeance, I guess I still presumed that he had he was still playing the Wizards role.

Warlord
I think current Noh Varr (Protector) could win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.