The Flash with a Green Lantern Ring VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Flash with a Green Lantern Ring (he has had on year to master it)

VS.

Superman

Who wins......

Mshinu
Wally? He doesn`t strike me as a potentially great GL...

BlackZero30x
how about berry with a blue ring? lol

Lord_Talron
Isn't flash already *able* to beat supes?

rotiart
The ring becomesnnear useless to a flash... He creates billions of constructs.. Zthe ring loses it's charge ten Picoseconds later.. And still takes 30 seconds to recharge. :-P

BobbyD
Flash w/o a ring can take on Clark if written right. I'm not sure how effective or ineffective a Flash wielding ring would be?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
Isn't flash already *able* to beat supes?

yes actually he could

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
The ring becomesnnear useless to a flash... He creates billions of constructs.. Zthe ring loses it's charge ten Picoseconds later.. And still takes 30 seconds to recharge. :-P
The rings are limited by the speed of thought, ergo Flash would actually have to slow down to let the ring work. stick out tongue

janus77
Flash could standstill, think of a giant, treadmill powered, omni-directional spike-ball. then get inside the construct (once fully formed) and 'run' at Superman at FTL speed ... probably an instant kill.

Slaanesh
Flash doesn't need any weapon to beat Supes..

Omega Vision
^If he wants a majority he certainly does.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^If he wants a majority he certainly does.

err..no..he can do it under his own power..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Slaanesh
err..no..he can do it under his own power..
He simply isn't winning a majority against Superman just with his own power.

Slaanesh
He simply isn't winning a majority against Superman just with his own power.

yes he can..Supes doesn't have what it takes to beat Flash..Supes can win in a comic fight..but here..not a a chance..

Omega Vision
yes he can..Supes doesn't have what it takes to beat Flash..Supes can win in a comic fight..but here..not a a chance..
How doesn't he have what it takes? He's fast enough to hold his own in a ground fight and has the advantage of flight and energy projection just for starters.

Slaanesh
How doesn't he have what it takes? He's fast enough to hold his own in a ground fight and has the advantage of flight and energy projection just for starters.

Flash can take his speed away..without his speed..he's basically useless against Flash..

Omega Vision
Flash can take his speed away..without his speed..he's basically useless against Flash..
The one time in a comic book where speed steal was brought up in relation to Superman its made clear that the speedsteal wouldn't be immediate and would result in lots of collateral damage, hence why Flash won't do it with CIS on.

By the same token with CIS off Superman will fly into the air and bombard Earth with heatvision until he kills Flash.

Slaanesh
The one time in a comic book where speed steal was brought up in relation to Superman its made clear that the speedsteal wouldn't be immediate and would result in lots of collateral damage, hence why Flash won't do it with CIS on.

By the same token with CIS off Superman will fly into the air and bombard Earth with heatvision until he kills Flash.

there's no people here..Flash would not care no expression

Flash can vibrate through that..

Omega Vision
there's no people here..Flash would not care no expression
Unless it states that this fight takes place on an uninhabited world or something then there are innocents that can be harmed. And as I said CIS cuts both ways, since its what keeps Superman from flying into the air and cracking the Earth's crust.

Stoic
I don't see how the ring would make Flash better than any other GL against Superman, other than give him the ability to make interplanetary voyages. The Flash with the Gem of Cytorrak is a better fit.

Slaanesh
Unless it states that this fight takes place on an uninhabited world or something then there are innocents that can be harmed. And as I said CIS cuts both ways, since its what keeps Superman from flying into the air and cracking the Earth's crust.

why the hell would they be people in a forum match??don't answer that..i will stick with my opinion that Flash will take away Supes speed..

ohh...destroying the battle ground..yeah..i guess Supes can win with that..he has no chance whatsoever if he engage Flash..

Stoic

Uhm hello! Solid points. End of discussion. Superman would win if he didn't hold back, and CIS was not being considered.

Omega Vision
why the hell would they be people in a forum match??don't answer that..i will stick with my opinion that Flash will take away Supes speed..

ohh...destroying the battle ground..yeah..i guess Supes can win with that..he has no chance whatsoever if he engage Flash..
Because being a forum match doesn't alter reality, the Earth is still populated.

Slaanesh
Because being a forum match doesn't alter reality, the Earth is still populated.

well..i don't care about that..Wally take away Supes speed and IMP him until Supes is KO..

bobbi
flash ran in outer space or something weird like that in a comic once right? Either way, with a GL ring he can make himself fly, which is all he needs to beat supes' cheap moves with his own cheap moves.

BlackZero30x

there's a problem with this actually........a "speedsteal" actually consists of flash stealing the kinetic energy from an object/person.....no matter what or who if they have no kinetic energy they/it will not move at all.....meaning he would stop almost as if he flew superfast directly into a 10 foot thick immovable adamantium wall.......the most collateral damage would be from him dropping to the ground due to gravity

-Pr-
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
there's a problem with this actually........a "speedsteal" actually consists of flash stealing the kinetic energy from an object/person.....no matter what or who if they have no kinetic energy they/it will not move at all.....meaning he would stop almost as if he flew superfast directly into a 10 foot thick immovable adamantium wall.......the most collateral damage would be from him dropping to the ground due to gravity

it seems geoff johns sees a difference between kinetic energy and momentum, then.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by -Pr-
it seems geoff johns sees a difference between kinetic energy and momentum, then.

and that's where the problem is actually.......if me or you were moving at the speed of light and our kinetic energy was removed all at once then we would be smashed....our body's would be crushed because we would not be moving but our momentum would want us to be.....it would be as if we ran into an indestructible invisible wall......

now since this is superman going the speed of light and running into an indestructible wall would most likely not hurt him.....just stop him instantly......

remember anything moving has kinetic energy and anything not moving has potential energy.......no kinetic energy no mov ement that simple.

Lord Feron
i think flash would basically use the ring as a exo suit and cover himself with armor. IMO the only thing he lacks is good durabilty and the GL can def supply that to him.

And imo with tha he would beat supes into the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.