CNN air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Disclosure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos
Obviously its a bunch of loonies on a UFO trip, the media would never let the truth get on the air.

Colossus-Big C
hmmm

Bicnarok

SamZED
The thing is- those guys aren't the the first "ex-something officers" that finally "reveal the truth". It still belongs in conspiracy forum...

inimalist
what is the conspiracy?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by SamZED
The thing is- those guys aren't the the first "ex-something officers" that finally "reveal the truth". It still belongs in conspiracy forum...

Your need to watch more.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Before you all jump to conclusions and kindly advise me that this should be in the conspiracy thread, watch the video.

Originally posted by inimalist
what is the conspiracy?

EXACTLY!! they are not saying these are aliens, but there is SOMETHING affecting Nuclear cilos, basta!

inimalist
well like, discussing something that we don't understand, or even pointing out weird things that we can't explain is much different from proposing a grand theory that links all such events into a grand lie being told by the state.

There are some real WTF events with regard to UFOs.

Colossus-Big C
name some of those WTF events, sounds very interesting

inimalist
http://www.cracked.com/article_18690_5-ufo-sightings-that-even-non-crazy-people-find-creepy.html

Bicnarok
What amazed me is that it was actually broadcast on a major channel like cnn.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
What amazed me is that it was actually broadcast on a major channel like cnn.

CNN, like all the other news channels are all about money, and UFO's rack in the dough.

Poppyleaf
cool!

Mindship
Taken at face value, this is quite extraordinary. There must be some really cool supersecret projects goin' on.

jinXed by JaNx
someones been hacking the matrix again

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.