The Espada vs The Royal Shichibukai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
This is the Shichibukai with both Crocodile and Blackbeard. Espada don't have their Fraccions obviously. Both sides get one hour prep.

They fight in Las Noches.

I may add the Admirals and Aizen, Tousen and Gin later on for kicks

wakkawakkawakka
Without CIS, Zommari and Barragan could kill them all.

However it's more likely that the Shichibukai would win IMO.

NemeBro
Does this have Moria before his depowerment?

Nephthys
Hmm, does it make much of a difference?

OK, yeah, before his depowerment and defeat by Luffy.

NemeBro
Not really, Mihawk could kill a good chunk of the Espada by himself. no expression

Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Szayel, Zommari, Aaroniero or however his name is spelled, Harribel, and apparently Yammy (**** you Kubo) will be easily killed off.

Ulquiorra, Starrk, and Barragan are the only real threats IMO.

Nephthys
I wouldn't totally write off Yammy, if only becuase his cero was massive. Also Szayel with prep is a legitimate thread imo. But yeah, the others are more or less meatshields with some cool abilities. Harribel might do something I guess....

Do you think they need Aizen to come and save their asses?

draxx_tOfU
Kuma and Mihawk can probably lay waste or bfr all or most of the espada from the very beginning...

then I see the Warlords ganging up on Barragan who is probably the biggest threat due to the nature of his power...

menokokoro
yeah, kuma would pwn them all. I mean really, what could any of them do to him? not even the aging ability would do anything, I mean he repelled luffys pain and damage...why wouldn't he be able to repel time...or whatever you would classify that darkness as.

lol, when i started reading/watching op, i never thought i would think anyone in that verse would be this tough, smile I love that show lol

Q99
It is possible to dodge around the reflection ability. Starrk may be able to get past it with cero spam.

draxx_tOfU
we also don't know the extent of Doflamingo's powers, he did toy with one of WB's division including their commander which shows that he can control groups of people at once...

he also sliced off one of Oars Jr.'s legs nonchalantly, and managed to behead Crocodile which Croc just shrugged off...

menokokoro
WOO! Im one of two people who voted LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.