Base Aizen vs Luffy and the Strawhats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The guys over on the Narutoforums seem to think that Aizen can solo the Strawhats, so I'm wondering whether you guys think that bollocks or not. Aizen doesn't have the Hōgyoku but has only his zanpakuto and the clothes on his back. The Strawhats are pre-time skip becuase they havm't shown enough post-time skip yet.

Neutral setting, 2 rounds.

Round 1: Captain Aizen vs Captain Luffy.

Round 2: Aizen vs The Strawhat Crew.

draxx_tOfU
if Aizen manages to bust out his shikai before Robin can prevent him to then he wins...

menokokoro
hmmm, yeah, i think aizen can take the strawhat crew pretime skip. he just has too many skills.

Q99
The illusion is going to be a big problem, they don't have a good counter to that (well, Nico would have no problem touching the sword, but the others would).

Nephthys
It amuses me that Base Aizen is probably the deadliest. Mostly becuase he actually uses his broken abilities and haxxed skills/planning. Hogyoku Aizen fought like a moron.

menokokoro
it's true, he could have slaughtered ichigo if he had fought smart

Nephthys
Yeah, like if he had even tried to have used his Shikai. erm

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
It amuses me that Base Aizen is probably the deadliest. Mostly becuase he actually uses his broken abilities and haxxed skills/planning. Hogyoku Aizen fought like a moron.

Yea. It's weird, they think "If I'm powerful enough that I can fight without my higher abilities, that means I must fight without them!" or something.

So he only used his shikai, not his bankai, then when he got a powerup, he stopped using that, thus canceling out much of the plus of the power up with an equivalent minus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.