Talk about your dreams here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
Ok so I just woke up and had this super weird dream. It was one of those dreams where what ever your dreaming about it generally changes into something totally different like every couple minutes. One of the mini dreams I had was of this woman's vagina and she was like explaining these parts called cleaners. So she like opened up here vagina and there where these like crab legs like things. Maybe about 25 on each side. They were like cleaning and moving like claws up and down and each one was set in a pattern where it was like one upturned crab feeler and one down turned crab feeler. There wasn't actually any claws. Just upturned and down turned half inch long crab feelers on each wall and they were just vibrating and bristling cleaning each strand of another feeler. It was pretty crazy and I think it was the weirdest dream I have ever had as far as just straight strange, weird, and peculiar, goes. I remember thinking there is no way my thing is going anywhere near that. velho

Kinasin
Had this dream I was in a strange carnival playing a randomized form of dodgeball.

ADarksideJedi
I always have nightmares if I am sick with either a headache or cramps not sure why.Other nights my dreams are just plain strange.and once in awhile what happens in my dreams actly come true two weeks or one week after I have it.

guy222
this is a pg forum

can't discuss mine

stick out tongue

AbnormalButSane
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t476409.html

Hmm, well this is where I normally post mine, but last night I dreamt I was empress regnant of an evil empire.

Bicnarok

Mairuzu
My dreams have become very vivid this past year. I can't control them just yet but I might be getting close? ...they're more like a movie with me in it, as if im holding a video camera the whole time. I always see within my own eyes but I dont say and do the things I want. I just watch.

It's weird no matter how trippy or odd your dreams are, you still don't know if you're dreaming sometimes.

Kinasin

Leo.M
I had a dream i was drug dealer, and i had to kill to people. ermm

Kinasin
Originally posted by Leo.M
I had a dream i was drug dealer, and i had to kill to people. ermm
I've had dreams where I was a ninja scaling buildings and slitting throats of some gang or mafia members that were trying to kill me lol.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by guy222
this is a pg forum

can't discuss mine

stick out tongue

lol I would wait until you get a PG dream then! smile

Kinasin
Had a dream I was like arguing with these teenage moms at a daycare who were cussing and acting a fool in front of all the little kids their. Then me and my friend were wondering around this the big school and I saw my 6th grade teacher. lol

ADarksideJedi
Wow that is a pretty strange dream.

Kinasin
Ok so I just had a dream I was chillen with two of my friends at my buddy kyles house and some other guy that I didn't know. The guy I didn't know ends up grabbing these guns that my friend has in the corner of his room "for whatever reason" and keeps trying to point them at us and I'm like fighting him for the guns so that he doesn't shoot one of us. Finally my friends dad bust in and like knocks him out and throws him outside. We were all hella drunk in the dream also. I then remember one of my tooth's being lose and I end up pulling it out and it is this weird long misshapen tooth comes out. It was very strange lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.