What if Galactus chose a Green Lantern as his new herald ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Explain how do you think A Green Lantern would do as Galactus's New herald ?

Would a GL do a better job than surfer or any other previous Herald he has had before ?

and yes you can choose Hal Jordan or which ever GL you want

CosmicComet
Well, what would the the ring help with that the Power Cosmic already can't do by itself?

I don't think it would somehow stack in power as some might say...I'd just wager the ring would become obsolete. Maybe a Lantern's experience with the ring would allow them to be more quickly at home with the Power Cosmic. That might be one advantage.

Stoic
If I were a GL, or any other sentient being, I'd never be a Herald to Galactus, for one he screws with your soul, and for two, you lose your genitals. You can't tell me that Norrin still has his boys.

To answer your question though Kilowog would make the best physical specimen, because without the ring, he is still super human, and the PC would most likely make him more powerful physically than any average Green Lantern, barring Sodam Yat (is he dead or alive?)

I would think that the ring would help make the PC more dynamic in it's usage, much like the Quantum Bands, maybe to the point that it would amplify the GL/Herald.

I'd definitely go with Kilowog as my choice unless Sodam Yat is still alive. yat would be the most powerful Herald ever imo.

Slaanesh
the PC would enhance the GL physical attribute and maybe multiply the ring power output..maybe the GL doesn't even need to recharge the ring anymore..and i think Yat would be the most powerful herald if he is chosen..

rotiart
If a gl had the power cosmic...
You'd have instanteous cosmic awareness.
(one look at an opponent can tell you their weakness like when surfer faced gladiator)
Massive durability... So if you get past his shields you still have to get past his natural body..

Basically you make a thanos level character

BlackZero30x
also i think it would boost there will power to unbeatable levels.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Stoic
If I were a GL, or any other sentient being, I'd never be a Herald to Galactus, for one he screws with your soul, and for two, you lose your genitals. You can't tell me that Norrin still has his boys.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/boys.jpg

illadelph12
In the Enslavers Saga Surfer got some trim also. Surfer can still put the smash on his women when he wants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.