I Fight Today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
Participating in an MMA Tournament 10/3/10. 5 rounds 2 minutes each
No elbows no groin no bite no eye gouge no knees no headbutt and no soccer kicks on a down opponent no strikes on the back of the head or on the spinal cord. Results in disqualification.

time to increase my winning stats.

People in here should join MMA

Do you fight?

Dave_97
jesus christ dude, we get it, you beat people up for a living.

Ax3l
Oh man. I would love to embrace another man like you do!

Rogue Jedi
I think it's time for a KMC hetero man hug session.

Mairuzu
You look like a panzy, though.

Ax3l
I call hugging Mairuzu!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You look like a panzy, though. I'd drop you like a sack of taters.

GCG
Originally posted by Ax3l
Oh man. I would love to embrace another man like you do!

http://www.ikigaiway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/turkishoilwrestling.jpg

StarCraft2
I dont beat up people for a living. I nurse people for a living
I just do mma as a side thing. (5 Wins 9 Losses 2 draws)
I must man-hug because I wanna win. (I lost one of the fights against a 10-0-0 person)

u call it hugging I call it Clinching or Grappling

Bardock42
That's a dreadful record.

Ax3l
Originally posted by StarCraft2

Still gay

steverules_2
I dont beat up people for a living. I nurse people for a living
I just do mma as a side thing. (5 Wins 9 Losses 2 draws)
I must man-hug because I wanna win. (I lost one of the fights against a 10-0-0 person)

Why is it not 16 wins uhuh Train harder, train like Rocky does...run up a mountain and shout your opponents name

King Castle
when you are in the ring look your opponent in the eye ad shout: this is Sparta!!!

JacopeX
Practiced Muay Thai for a few years.

Don't **** with me. laughing out loud

StarCraft2
Originally posted by King Castle
when you are in the ring look your opponent in the eye ad shout: this is Sparta!!!

ROFL Ill do that when throwing a front push kick just like in the movie (messenger gets pushed front kick at the hole/abyss)

Originally posted by JacopeX
Practiced Muay Thai for a few years.

Don't **** with me. laughing out loud

Love Thai Clinch and knee to forehead

Originally posted by steverules_2
Why is it not 16 wins uhuh Train harder, train like Rocky does...run up a mountain and shout your opponents name
will do. Most of my losses are submissions armbar+rear naked choke

Bardock42
Dude, don't leave your rear naked when you fight.

Rogue Jedi
I've mastered the bates.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dude, don't leave your rear naked when you fight.
ME Llaughing out loudVEZ ZE Jlaughing out loudKE

Rogue Jedi
I smell poopoo.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I smell poopoo.

Well his rear is naked apparantely so....

Not sure thats the kind of fight I'd want to be in

Rogue Jedi
Ahahaaha

mikeydude
ROFL Ill do that when throwing a front push kick just like in the movie (messenger gets pushed front kick at the hole/abyss)

Thats a front snap kick...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
Thats a front snap kick...
roll eyes (sarcastic) shut up, *****, or I'll MMA you.

Robtard
No elbows no groin no bite no eye gouge no knees no headbutt and no soccer kicks on a down opponent no strikes on the back of the head or on the spinal cord. Results in disqualification.

Do you fight?

Did you win?

steverules_2

Insomniatric
Good luck in your fight, if it hasn't already happened.

Rogue Jedi
Baseball bat>>>>MMA.

Insomniatric
Baseball bat>>>>MMA.

mad

Robtard
Baseball bat>>>>MMA.

Don't even need that. Thumb to the eye followed with a jab to the throat >.

Insomniatric
I'm sure an MMA fighter could handle himself against some schmo with a bat.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Insomniatric
I'm sure an MMA fighter could handle himself against some schmo with a bat. Not me, I'd **** them up good. Fact.

Insomniatric
Not me, I'd **** them up good. Fact.

What if you can't hit them? Like I highly doubt you could hit the guy in my signature. No one else can in fights.

Or somebody like Georges St. Pierre, he'd take you down and Ground N Pound you.

Rogue Jedi
What if you can't hit them? Like I highly doubt you could hit the guy in my signature. No one else can in fights.

Or somebody like Georges St. Pierre, he'd take you down and Ground N Pound you. Nah, I'd cave their head in.

Robtard
I'm sure an MMA fighter could handle himself against some schmo with a bat.

RJ may be a fat-n-sloopy sad-sack, but he's a rather large fat-n-sloppy sad-sack, so one connect with a bat held in his greasy Dorrito-orange stained hands would put down most people.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
RJ may be a fat-n-sloopy sad-sack, but he's a rather large fat-n-sloppy sad-sack, so one connect with a bat held in his greasy Dorrito-orange stained hands would put down most people. I lost 9 pounds yes

Robtard
I lost 9 pounds yes

Taking a dump doesn't count towards weight lose in the bigger scheme.

Rogue Jedi
Taking a dump doesn't count towards weight lose in the bigger scheme. If I counted the dump I just took, it'd be 17 pounds.

Mr. Rhythmic

Do you fight?

Vid?

the ninjak
I hope he survived.

JacopeX
I still want to see Buakaw por Pramuk face Anderson Silva.

Just so I can prove something to a few people.

mikeydude
RJ may be a fat-n-sloopy sad-sack, but he's a rather large fat-n-sloppy sad-sack, so one connect with a bat held in his greasy Dorrito-orange stained hands would put down most people.
ohhhh Johnny boy isn't that big.
But the Dorito fingers are correct.

Rogue Jedi
Cool ranch, nigga.

dadudemon
So, like...I don't think it's fair to hate on Starcraft2 because he does MMA. If one of us here were going to take the bar or the MCAT and you wanted to tell us about it, NO ONE would seriously make fun of you. It's kind of lame to have that type of double standard. He likes MMA, he thinks its fun...where's the problem?

If that's the case, then everyone making fun of Starcraft2 needs to go post in the video game thread and make fun of everyone there...or the movie thread...or the comic book threads..etc.

Some internet people have such b*tch complexes about people that play sports.

Mindship
I nurse people for a living You're a nurse by profession? And a MMA on the side? Nice yinyang.

Anyways...
Did you win?

Mr. Rhythmic
I prefer boxing myself.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I prefer boxing myself. yes

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by dadudemon
If one of us here were going to take the bar or the MCAT and you wanted to tell us about it, NO ONE would seriously make fun of you.

My eldest son dominated the MCAT and is currently a med student at Truman State-Kirksville.

Rogue Jedi
I can walk on my hands across broken glass.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
My eldest son dominated the MCAT and is currently a med student at Truman State-Kirksville.

Congrats. You have to be a proud father. thumb up

mikeydude
So, like...I don't think it's fair to hate on Starcraft2 because he does MMA. If one of us here were going to take the bar or the MCAT and you wanted to tell us about it, NO ONE would seriously make fun of you. It's kind of lame to have that type of double standard. He likes MMA, he thinks its fun...where's the problem?

If that's the case, then everyone making fun of Starcraft2 needs to go post in the video game thread and make fun of everyone there...or the movie thread...or the comic book threads..etc.

Who's hating?

I practice MMA...

Slay
I actually almost got into a fight today. I was out on our regular spot with two other guys to smoke a joint. Then two other guys come sit with us who we vaguely know. Some chav walks by and bitches to those other two dudes who I vaguely know. They insult him, then leave 5 minutes later. Then suddenly the guy comes back with some of his friends. One of them I actually know because my little brother beat his ass a year ago. They were trying to start shit but I told them to drop their act and walk back to their spot because we were just smoking a joint and had nothing to do with the situation in the first place. Then he said something about him knowing guys from some bad neighbourhood in my town and that I should watch my back, but he was talking crap, because as I said before, my younger brother kicked his and two of his friends' asses about a year ago.

****ing hostile brats on the streets these days, trying to start shit with guys who are twice their size and that just want to chill, because they want to be 'gangsta'.

StarCraft2
Win By Decision. I guess my haymaker by over hook punches is not enough for KO (but enough for the judges score) and none of my superman puches even hit. I am gonna focus on Judo/Brazilian Jiujitsu. (my weakness)

so far its 5 wins-9losses-2draws for those who asked.

King Castle
i recommend you practice on your Brazilian dance fighting.

fD3cIYR8rsI

i have a question, i bn looking at the rules. i am curious why you arent winning with these rules..

why arent you outright joint breaking and finger snapping or throat chopping or punching causing shock to the system by activating the nerves on the side of the throat which can freeze up the body?

the ninjak
Win By Decision. I guess my haymaker by over hook punches is not enough for KO (but enough for the judges score) and none of my superman puches even hit. I am gonna focus on Judo/Brazilian Jiujitsu. (my weakness)

so far its 5 wins-9losses-2draws for those who asked.

I recommend Drunken Master style.

Ys8FALHopuk

And Congratulations!

Sappho
i enjoy mma, and i am currently on my highschools wrestling team

mikeydude
Originally posted by the ninjak

Ys8FALHopuk

And Congratulations!
I love Jackie's Drunken cotta.

Mairuzu

Nah we only make fun of those who talk about subjects excessively. Really excessively. How dare you tell us who we can't make fun of, i should make fun of you for that.

On a sidenote, i do play sports and I have been in fights.

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Nah we only make fun of those who talk about subjects excessively. Really excessively. How dare you tell us who we can't make fun of, i should make fun of you for that.

On a sidenote, i do play sports and I have been in fights.

Its rude to make fun of people and just plain silly to make fun of people for something rather than sitting around on the internet all day.

MMA fighter's require a lot of discipline. It's not just about throwing punches and kicks but actual skill. There's something to be said about someone who can win in an MMA fight rather than a Street Fight and insulting them is not one of those things =\

Mairuzu
oh, my bad.

Rogue Jedi
Ahahahaha

you get thorns
The only way to fly......

ByZqx30OvVs

Insomniatric
Originally posted by JacopeX
I still want to see Buakaw por Pramuk face Anderson Silva.

Just so I can prove something to a few people.

Even if it was a Muay Thai match, Silva would still likely win being the bigger more powerful fighter with a much longer reach. Silva has World Class muay thai as well, and it's easily the best in MMA. So even if they were the same size, Silva might lose but he would definitely not be completely destroyed. I've heard his Muay Thai record is something like 40-1. And one of his Muay Thai matches is on Youtube. It's pretty badass.

If it was MMA though, no matter what size they were, Silva would massacre him. He'd take him down, beat him up on the ground (I realize Silva's not known for takedowns, but if you're gonna say that he couldn't take Buakaw down, then you're pretty ignorant, because at one point in the first round of the Sonnen fight, Silva got a reversal on Sonnen, so if he can do that to a juiced up Chael Sonnen while Silva himself has a broken rib, I'm sure he could take down a man who gives up a ton of size and knows nothing about takedowns), then he'd stand up and beat him up on the feet. Silva is masterful at keeping his opponents at a distance and utilizing his 77.5 inch reach.

Why would you want Buakaw to fight Anderson Silva? Why not a smaller fighter like Jose Aldo?

StarCraft2
Fighting again on January 30th 2011...

its either gonna be my 6th win

or

10th loss

or 4th draw...

preferably 6th win...

Robtard
Shit yourself right before the fight, the smell with throw him off. Might give you the edge you need.

If you can, have someone record it and youtube that shit.

Bardock42
You should blast this theme when enter:

aiwIlBF1WR8

The Nuul
Shit yourself right before the fight, the smell with throw him off. Might give you the edge you need.

If you can, have someone record it and youtube that shit.

knjpsjbQftk

steverules_2
I don't wanna know how you found that... sick

Robtard
Notice how the shit-master dominated the fight. See.

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by the ninjak

Ys8FALHopuk

And Congratulations! Why? For the first half Chan got his ass thoroughly kicked.

The Nuul
Originally posted by steverules_2
I don't wanna know how you found that... sick

Typed in Bardock's judo match.

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Nuul
Typed in Bardock's judo match.

....yeah that'd do it

rusty_theron11
Best of luch man, my business is not allow me to fly in plain
so i ever traveled by train

King Castle
remember to stay on your back cover up and bicycle kick, best defense and offense..

here is your theme:

wJ0fFgU22ls

StarCraft2
Originally posted by King Castle
remember to stay on your back cover up and bicycle kick, best defense and offense..

here is your theme:

wJ0fFgU22ls
downloaded mp3 version and will play it on repeat 1 on my mp3player as i wait my turn in the ring.

and as for the on my back and bicycle kick/
that is called an up-kick and i use it all the time whenever i get judo throwed on ground. (me on my back.. opponent standing trying to pass my guard)

Rogue Jedi
Maybe he opted to get his ass kicked in front of a buncha girls.

StarCraft2
spectators are usually sausage fest... no expression usually see 25% of the spectators are women (who are married to other fighters or they are watching their boyfriends fight)

StarCraft2
Jan 30 2011 ... Amateur Fights.. Today

@ Fremont Ca.

I'll eat good breakfast, drink redbull 5 mins prior to the fight. and just thai clinch em and bashem with uppercuts OR boxing clinchem and bash their body.

steverules_2
Don't forget to shit yourself

StarCraft2
Win By Submission 6 wins 9 losses 2 draws Neck choke hold

StarCraft2
Will be Fighting again on May 15th of 2011

Looking for my 7th mma amateur win.

I hope not to lose and become 10th loss or hope not to get a 3rd draw.

I upgraded my training from 2 hours a day to 3 hours (1 hour kickbox 1 hour bjj and 1 hour wrestle) then spar during weekends.

dadudemon
Will be Fighting again on May 15th of 2011

Looking for my 7th mma amateur win.

I hope not to lose and become 10th loss or hope not to get a 3rd draw.

I upgraded my training from 2 hours a day to 3 hours (1 hour kickbox 1 hour bjj and 1 hour wrestle) then spar during weekends.

Why is it that you lose? I think you went over this before. Is it because you freak out once you get into the ring and lose all of your techniques?

You can have "mind fights" to help you focus. That always helped me: mind fights. Play the fight out in your mind and try to be as vivid about the fight in your mind. Play out scenarios. Don't get too excited...and be sure and save strength for some explosive hits if the fight lasts longer than a few minutes.

That's it.

I wanna see you succeed.

Also, post up pictures or videos of your fights or something.

StarCraft2
trying to get my friends to get their phones and post it on facebook.

dadudemon

Awesome!

Sounds good.

Also, if you're ever up in OKC area, I'll definitely spar with you. thumb up

Mr. Rhythmic

I'd love to see it. Good luck!

0mega Spawn
what weight class?

Slay
Bantam of course.

Robtard
Originally posted by Slay
Bantam of course.

Those little ****ers fight til they're hamburger.

StarCraft2
190 lbs @ 5ft 10inches with disciplines in Pankration aka greco-roman(wrestling boxing combined) BJJ and Kickbox.

I no longer see MMA as a sport. But I see it as a true combat skill.

Most losses I have is due to armbars and triangles. I lack BJJ grappling skills. thus I am still a white belt
all of my wins are either judge score split or unanimous. I lack physical strength to KO someone, or most people i fight have brick wall chin.

Robtard
Fatty

What you need to do is drop to around 170 while keeping the majority of your muscle-mass, fight welterweight and dominate that class. You need a manager, I'll do it for 35% of the cut.

StarCraft2
yes i think i have 30 % body fat at 190 lbs 5'10" I am a fat lard mma fighter
i think thats why i have 6-9-2

Robtard
yes i think i have 30 % body fat at 190 lbs 5'10"
i think thats why i have 6-9-2

Drop down to a lean and well-muscled 170ish. You're dominate the welter-weight guys that are natural 170s or pushed up to that class. You'll likely have a strength and height advantage, if only slight.

Do it and see your wins go up. Remember to kick-bck my 35% cut, brah.

StarCraft2
Drop down to a lean and well-muscled 170ish. You're dominate the welter-weight guys that are natural 170s or pushed up to that class. You'll likely have a strength and height advantage.

Do it and see your wins go up. Remember to kick-bck my 35% cut, brah.

I joined this forum and I was 215ish lbs and had 5-9-2
(date registered) Jul 20th, 2010

and bardock responded.
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's a dreadful record.

StarCraft2
ADDED

reason for slow gradual weight loss is that. rapid weight loss depletes my energy to work as a nurse especially at night shift and more prone to injuries during mma training/frequent leg cramps or hip cramps due to loss of fluid in muscles.during BJJ training

Robtard
I joined this forum and I was 215ish lbs and had 5-9-2
(date registered) Jul 20th, 2010

and bardock responded.

Congrats on dropping 35lbs. Now go drop another 20; retain muscle-mass, this is your manager speaking.

Diet:

-Lots of Protein. Fish, chicken, turkey, lean beef, some eggs and non/low-fat cottage cheese.

-Lots of Leafy-greens, use little dressing. Olive oil and vinegar is ideal.

-Some/low vegetables, don't over do it.

-Some/low fruit, don't over do it.

-Avoid most carbs. Can have small portions of brown rice and/or barley.

-Avoid sweets, the occasional treat is ok. Say for every 5lbs you lose have 1 scoop of ice-cream (high quality)

-No fried foods.

You'll be a lean-n-mean welterweght by June/July.

StarCraft2
so with that diet i need potassium and calcium suppliments so that i dont get cramps esp BJJ training.

i think ill make it 185 by may 15

Robtard
You should be taking a high quality multi-vitamin or vitamins anyway, considering you work-out daily.

Let's see. It's up to you. If you dedicate yourself 100%, you can drop 20 by late June or early July and be ripped. You can even post a picture for all the girls.

With the fruit avoid the sugary(all fruit) watery fruits. eg grapes, watermelen, kiwi etc. While delicious, they've got shitloads of sugar. Eat bananas and some citrus, more so for the vitamins and fiber, but sparingly. Sugar = fat. Carbs = fat.

You can also up your fat intake a bit, not going to matter much if you're eating low suagr/carb.

StarCraft2
GOD DAMNIT I AM A MAN AND I FUKIN WILL DO AS YOU SAY!!!

tonight sparring night and cant wait to ground and pound my team mates (or escape ground and pound since they have been there for 5-6 years and I have only been training since Dec 2009)

StarCraft2
On Oct 22,2011

and

On Nov 20, 2011

2 fights comming up.

StarCraft2
My friend will video record my fight today. 1/21/2012

the ninjak
I hope you lose. big grin

rudester
good luck try not to get your ass kicked

StarCraft2
I will post it on u tube

dadudemon
I look forward to it, Starcraft2. big grin

StarCraft2
my friend has the cam corder and we will upload it.

(look at the sig for subtle changes) big grin

dadudemon
We so need to fight, Starcraft2. no expression

Barker
WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4

dadudemon
WINS:OVER 9000 LOSSES:20 DRAWS:4

StarCraft2
My friend has the video in his comp.

Problem = does not know how to upload to youtube.

Solution = will visit and try to upload.

Darth Creasy
WINS:11 LOSSES:20 DRAWS:4...Sounds like you might've gotten into the cage before you were ready...?

I trained in BJJ with Carlson Gracie Jr and Sr (before Sr's passing) for 9 months before realizing recurring shoulder injuries don't get better while having them twisted 180 degrees multiple times a week. That was 7 years ago but I'm going back next month.

Anyway, keep at it...For somebody truly training both standup and on the ground, there's no better full body workout than MMA, record be dammed!

StarCraft2
-TOB6OoyCfo @ 195 LBS

StarCraft2
next fight is at march 3rd 2012.

Barker
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2121/jagsguy.jpg

Mr. Rhythmic
-TOB6OoyCfo @ 195 LBS

Are you not allowed to strike?

StarCraft2
fixing

StarCraft2
process

StarCraft2
still fixing

StarCraft2
fixing in process

StarCraft2
im in the process of fixing the page

StarCraft2
page needs to get to page 7

StarCraft2
Fixing Process Complete
next match: March 3rd 2012

Barker
If I were a dick I'd just quote my post.

StarCraft2
thank you for not acting like a bellend

Barker
srug

How's being a nurse?

StarCraft2
stressful. and i lots of minute detail to pay attention to, (patient medication charts and md order for new meds)

Barker
jw00t

StarCraft2
Did you know that prophet mohamad is a pedophile? LOLROFLLMAO

Robtard
Did you know that prophet mohamad is a pedophile? LOLROFLLMAO

Hey! Come on now! He's not a pedophile, he just had sex with a NICE YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL. It's VERY important to point the difference out.

Thoren
How do you know she was nice, she could have been a real ****?

StarCraft2
I gotta stop muslim bashing. cuz it shock cringe goosebumps shake tremmors me. reading that qu ran passage where he had sex with a prepubecent little girl when mohamed was 54. and the so called angel insisted upon it.

StarCraft2
LHCh-AxtD40
I gave it all I got man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.