Cross Genre Match #17: Mace Windu vs Iron Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Fight in Madison Square Garden.

This is Spider-Man in his armor:
http://fatfingur.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/ironspidey.jpg

Vs

http://sw.wbs.cz/mace_windu.jpg

Rules:

No CIS, No PIS.

Scenario One:
No offensive use of the Force for Mace Windu.

Scenario Two:
All Force powers available.

KingD19
This match is bullshit...no offensive use of the Force for Mace? That's like, a super gimp.

So I'm assuming Spidey can't use any of his powers offensively right? Or any of the suits capabilities offensively?

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
This match is bullshit...no offensive use of the Force for Mace? That's like, a super gimp.

So I'm assuming Spidey can't use any of his powers offensively right? Or any of the suits capabilities offensively?

There is also scenario 2...

KingD19
Originally posted by Bentley
There is also scenario 2...

Forgot about scenario 2. But fight 1 is spite via gimp, fight 2 is spite via Force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spider powers.

And I hope this is EU Mace, because movie Mace did almost nothing.

ares834
Mace Windu...
7A07WNupEXk

In both...

carver9
Spite... mace stomps 10/10 in both.

KingD19
I forgot about that, lol, dude's a beast.

h1a8
poor Spidey

Starscream M
Spider-Man has NO shot of winning. None. Zilch. Nada.

I dare anyone to differ.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M

I dare anyone to differ.
I differ.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I differ. ok, how do you see spider-man having any chance? what could he possibly do?

Mace has faster reflexes and movement

his lightsaber is one hit kill

Omega Vision
ok, how do you see spider-man having any chance? what could he possibly do?

Mace has faster reflexes and movement

his lightsaber is one hit kill
Spider-Man has dodged lightning before. Name one reaction feat by Mace that's better.

Spidey's fist is also a one-hit kill.

Starscream M
Spider-Man has dodged lightning before. great...how does that help him BEAT Mace?

Omega Vision
great...how does that help him BEAT Mace?
Nice dodge. So you concede Spidey has superior reflexes?

I imagine he beats Mace by punching his human head off.

Parmaniac
Mace has faster reflexes and movement facepalm

Starscream M

I imagine he beats Mace by punching his human head off. too bad he'd never get past mace's lightsaber

mace can singehandedly deflect hundreds of laser blasts simultaneously...effortlessly

he'd have NO trouble keeping his guard against webhead...who I suspect doesn't move as fast as hundreds of laser beams simultaneously

Kinasin
Originally posted by ares834
Mace Windu...
7A07WNupEXk

In both...
qft

Starscream M

Spidey's fist is also a one-hit kill. not against Mace it wouldn't. mace, if he could even get hit, would certainly roll with the punch and diminish most of its impact. and spideman's punch has never been shown to be that deadly.

Omega Vision
not against Mace it wouldn't. mace, if he could even get hit, would certainly roll with the punch and diminish most of its impact. and spideman's punch has never been shown to be that deadly.
Because Spidey holds back against humans. He's not holding back here with CIS off.

Parmaniac
too bad he'd never get past mace's lightsaber

mace can singehandedly deflect hundreds of laser blasts simultaneously...effortlessly

he'd have NO trouble keeping his guard against webhead...who I suspect doesn't move as fast as hundreds of laser beams simultaneously Epic fail, care to proof how fast these "hundreds of lasers" move? From the vid I can tell you their slow as ass cause well I can SEE their movement... And it's not Spidey is doing shit like that 24/7.

SamZED
While I agree Spider-man stands no chance in the first scenario, Mace is not faster nor has better reflexes and one solid punch from Spider-man IS deadly for him.

Omega Vision
Blaster bolts in SW are basically energy bullets. You can even hear them, so I'd wager that they travel at around the speed of sound.

Originally posted by SamZED
While I agree Spider-man stands no chance in the first scenario, Mace is not faster nor has better reflexes and one solid punch from Spider-man IS deadly for him.
Don't you mean second scenario? First scenario Mace is limited to force amping and his lightsaber.

Parmaniac
While I agree Spider-man stands no chance in the first scenario, Mace is not faster nor has better reflexes and one solid punch from Spider-man IS deadly for him. You mean Scenario 2 with all powers right?

SamZED

Don't you mean second scenario? First scenario Mace is limited to force amping and his lightsaber.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You mean Scenario 2 with all powers right?
My bad, that's what I meant, yeah.

Starscream M
"Because the bolt traveled at faster-than-light speeds, targets could show signs of damage before the visible portion of the bolt hit. This was because the visible portion, as well as most of the heat, was a side-effect of the actual, lethal bolt." from star wars tech commentaries

illadelph12

I dare anyone to differ.

Shit, I'll dare.

For starters, that video, while flashy and possibly impressive to the casual viewer, is pretty much meaningless upon objective reasoning because, as we all know, the Separatist's Battle Droids are notoriously, and comically, inept in combat. All that video really shows is that Mace is competent enough to wade through a batallion of bumbling idiot robots that have no agility, adaptive reasoning, or awareness beyond their commands, and just continue shooting and marching in the general direction of their target until they are either disabled or kill their target. Roger, roger on that shit.

Secondly, all those uses of offensive Force displayed in that video won't be available to him in scenario #1, so while he retains his speed and striking power, all the displays of Force Telekinesis won't be included as evidence.

Thirdly, where are Mace's feats against a competent opponent? You can arguably say his fight with Palpatine/Sidious counts, however, an argument can, and by many has, been made that Palpatine threw that fight simply to put Anakin in a position where he'd have to choose between the Jedi and himself (as Sidious was deceiving Anakin into believing that only he could teach him the Force techniques he would need to save Padme's life). More evidence that lends credence to this viewpoint is the subsequent fight Palpatine had with Yoda just an act later in which he was FAR more formidable of an opponent than the wimpering display he was versus Mace. Then there's Jango Fett, who pretty much just stood there and shot at a charging Mace after he had been trampled by a giant alien rhino beast thing and then Mace decapitates him, so that doesn't really count. General Grievous?

j1UPccudqmU

Mace just force crushed his rib cage (which is inadmissible in scenario #1). Mace never fights Dooku or Asajj Ventress to my knowledge so there's nothing there to show what he would do against an opponent with some actual ability. Honestly, there really isn't much to go on besides his raping of a bunch of inept idiot robots.

Roger, roger.

So while scenario #2 may seem like it's pretty much a no brainer that Mace would win (though those are not the stipulations I specified in the voting thread), scenario #1 is far from a stomp because Mace, by and large, is a featless wonder versus a competent opponent.

illadelph12
"Because the bolt traveled at faster-than-light speeds, targets could show signs of damage before the visible portion of the bolt hit. This was because the visible portion, as well as most of the heat, was a side-effect of the actual, lethal bolt." from star wars tech commentaries

Using this explanation, Han Solo has ftl reflexes as he dodged a shot from a blaster that travelled across a table (Episode IV with Greeno).

I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on that.

Starscream M
Originally posted by illadelph12
Using this explanation, Han Solo has ftl reflexes as he dodged a shot from a blaster that travelled across a table (Episode IV with Greeno). oh come on...are you really going to apply a ironfist rule of consistency to a universe?

comics is filled with even more inconsistency regarding speed.

Starscream M

I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on that. that's fine. I tried looking up speed of blaster speed and that was all I could find. If you find a better source, I'd be happy to accept it.

Mshinu
Using this explanation, Han Solo has ftl reflexes as he dodged a shot from a blaster that travelled across a table (Episode IV with Greeno).

I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on that.

Nah, in the original cut Solo shot first, he doesn`t dodge at all. It was later changed to be more PC.

illadelph12
It's still canon, though it hurts my soul as a Star Wars fan. Lucas didn't need to make the updated versions of the original trilogy. They were perfect as is.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
Nah, in the original cut Solo shot first, he doesn`t dodge at all. It was later changed to be more PC.
Because of course a smuggler would never be dastardly enough to shoot first. stick out tongue

Starscream M
also, just thinking logically...why would such advanced tech folks resort to weapons that would be slower than bullets?

it makes no sense

Omega Vision
also, just thinking logically...why would such advanced tech folks resort to weapons that would be slower than bullets?

it makes no sense
I never said slower than bullets, I said as fast as bullets.

And besides within the Star Wars Universe slug-throwers (bullet based firearms) are popular among outlaws because unlike blasters they can't be blocked by lightsabers.

Mshinu

it makes no sense

Because the loud "BANG" made Wookies flip out and tear the arms of shooters?

Parmaniac
"Because the bolt traveled at faster-than-light speeds, targets could show signs of damage before the visible portion of the bolt hit. This was because the visible portion, as well as most of the heat, was a side-effect of the actual, lethal bolt." from star wars tech commentaries http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/214/agilityavoidslasersfrom.th.jpg

Amazing Spider-man V1 336

Going by that I could claim Spidey moves his entire body at ftl speed. Plus his webbing is still faster than him, so it moves at ftftl speed.

Parmaniac

it makes no sense Going by logic why is a robot army using firearms at all against living creatures instead of just gasing them?

Omega Vision
I can also see Spider-Man taking Mace's lightsaber from him in a similar manner to how Cad Bane took Ahsoka's sabre.

And before people flame me about "Ahsoka isn't Mace!" I'll reply that Cad Bane also isn't Spidey. stick out tongue

Going by logic why is a robot army using firearms at all against living creatures instead of just gasing them?
And instead of building a massive army of jobber-bots with weaker processing ability than a game of Pong why not build a small army of Elite bots with full AI?

Starscream M
Going by logic why is a robot army using firearms at all against living creatures instead of just gasing them? because gassing might be dangerous to organic forms who aren't targeted. and often times, the robot army may have organic allies.

Omega Vision
because gassing might be dangerous to organic forms who aren't targeted. and often times, the robot army may have organic allies.
Generally droid armies have one or two organic commanders who are usually safe in command bunkers, on ships, or in armored vehicles.

And often times their missions are semi-genocidal to start with. So I don't see how gassing would be a bad idea for the Seps.

Starscream M
Generally droid armies have one or two organic commanders who are usually safe in command bunkers, on ships, or in armored vehicles.

And often times their missions are semi-genocidal to start with. So I don't see how gassing would be a bad idea for the Seps. the droid army using lasers is more an artistic decision...not a practical one

hell, they'd be far more successfull if they just relied on vietnam era bombers with napalm

Omega Vision
the droid army using lasers is more an artistic decision...not a practical one

hell, they'd be far more successfull if they just relied on vietnam era bombers with napalm
Star Wars has always been about Impractical but Cool technology.

Parmaniac
Star Wars has always been about Impractical but Cool technology. Science Fiction in general, the whole idea of using almost 1:1 human looking robots as soldiers is kinda dumb. Just build 1 Druidica (<- spelling? These rolling mofos with shields) instead of 50 normal droids.

Starscream M
Science Fiction in general, the whole idea of using almost 1:1 human looking robots as soldiers is kinda dumb. Just build 1 Druidica (<- spelling? These rolling mofos with shields) instead of 50 normal droids. a strategic nuke is prob more effective than anything star wars has ever shown

I don't follow SW...but I had always assumed they had somehow explained away nukes and such (ie through a galactic ban or some such nonsense)

Omega Vision
a strategic nuke is prob more effective than anything star wars has ever shown

I don't follow SW...but I had always assumed they had somehow explained away nukes and such (ie through a galactic ban or some such nonsense)
Star Wars has nukes...they're less powerful than the heavy cannons on major star ships however. Also they render a target uninhabitable for a while whereas an ordinary energy weapon does not.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_bomb

SamZED
And there's the Death Star that blows up planets...

ares834
Mace Windu is incredibly fast...
From the RotS novel, "Vaapad, the seventh form of lightsaber combat, takes its name from a notoriously dangerous predator native to the moons of Sarapin: a vaapad attacks its prey with whipping strikes of its blindingly fast tentacles. Most have at least seven. It is not uncommon for them to have as many as twelve; the largest ever killed had twenty-three. With a vaapad, one never knew how many tentacles it had until it was dead: they move too fast to count. Almost too fast to see. So did Mace's blade."

"Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once."

From Shatterpoint, "And even hurt, lurching drunkenly, Vaster still could whip his arms in blindingly fast raking slaps at Mace's head and wounded neck. But where Vastor's speed was blinding, Mace's was invisible. Not one of those slaps connected.

Before Vastor could even focus his eyes, Mace had hit him six times: two thundering hooks to his short ribs, a knee slamming hard into the same thigh he'd hit before, an elbow snapping up to the point of his chin, and two devastating palm strikes to either hinge of his jaw."

"Then he hit Vastor twice in the nose before the lor pelek could even blink."

As for his relfexes, Mace Windu has defeated Greivous in saber combat and Greivous can attack up to twelve times per second. He also "defeated" Sidious who moved so fast he was described as merely a blur and was able to kill three Jedi in as many seconds.

He also has Shatterpoint which not only allows him to find the weak spot in objects, but in a duel as well. Meaning he can use it to find a weakness of Spiderman. For example, in RotS he uses the Shatterpoint technique against Sidious. In the lightsaber duel it is the window, so he cuts open the window making Sidious sacrafice some of his speed in order to use the force to keep himself from slipping. This is ultimately what allowed Mace to win.

D_Dude1210
Going by logic why is a robot army using firearms at all against living creatures instead of just gasing them?

Well, to be fair, most of the clone army seemed like they had gas masks. :P

Dum Dum Dugan
Mace Windu...
7A07WNupEXk

In both...
agreed.

Dum Dum Dugan
Epic fail, care to proof how fast these "hundreds of lasers" move? From the vid I can tell you their slow as ass cause well I can SEE their movement... And it's not Spidey is doing shit like that 24/7.
dude this is garbage logic. If you could not see there movements, then it look pretty dam lame.........

they were clearly mvoe very fast becuase not single clone trooper could react to them.

Dum Dum Dugan

Mace just force crushed his rib cage (which is inadmissible in scenario #1). Mace never fights Dooku or Asajj Ventress to my knowledge so there's nothing there to show what he would do against an opponent with some actual ability. Honestly, there really isn't much to go on besides his raping of a bunch of inept idiot robots.

Actaully he fought both of them. He fought Dooku a top a train and he was attacked by a bunch of grevous men in which dooku fled. Dooku was scared shitless of mace and always tried to flee if possable. He dam well new he was no match. Asajj Ventress got straight up destroyed when she fought Mace and had to run away, the only reaosn she even got away is ebcause mace had to go back to save some jedi.

illadelph12
Do you have a clip of this, or is it from the books?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Actaully he fought both of them. He fought Dooku a top a train and he was attacked by a bunch of grevous men in which dooku fled. Dooku was scared shitless of mace and always tried to flee if possable. He dam well new he was no match. Asajj Ventress got straight up destroyed when she fought Mace and had to run away, the only reaosn she even got away is ebcause mace had to go back to save some jedi.
Interesting considering that along with Yoda Dooku was one of the only members of the Jedi Order who could beat Windu in a sparring match.

Just because Dooku was wise enough to avoid an unnecessary battle that he had a decent chance of losing doesn't mean he was "scared shitless".

You don't have to elevate a favored character at the expense of others.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Didn't Dooku tell Asajj that one of the reason's she wasn't a Sith is because Sith have no fear and he sensed great fear in her? I remember that scene specifically from the old Clone Wars cartoon. I'll see if I can find the clip on my lunchbreak (don't have access to Youtube from here at work).

Omega Vision
On the subject of Dooku vs Mace in an episode of the current series Dooku held his own against Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi at the same time, so clearly Windu isn't vastly superior to him.
Hmm...

Didn't Dooku tell Asajj that one of the reason's she wasn't a Sith is because Sith have no fear and he sensed great fear in her? I remember that scene specifically from the old Clone Wars cartoon. I'll see if I can find the clip on my lunchbreak (don't have access to Youtube from here at work).
Yeah, she could never be a Sith. She was just a Dark Jedi.

Starscream M
wow...me and battlehammer actually agree on something...and we never agree

that means I must be right!

Omega Vision
wow...me and battlehammer actually agree on something...and we never agree

that means I must be right!
Or you could both be wrong. As you are now.

psycho gundam

I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on that. that was edited in those remakes to make han solo look less like a coldhearted murderer.

solo just blew dude's brains out

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that was edited in those remakes to make han solo look less like a coldhearted murderer.
Honestly I can't see the fuss. If anything it makes him seem more like a real smuggler/outlaw.

Oh that Lucas and his 90s whitewashing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

illadelph12
The issue isn't whether or not it's politically correct, the issue is that Lucas's meddling makes the event canon. I also hated what he did to the lounge singer on Jaba the Hutt's barge, and especially the ending celebration with the Ewoks at the end of Return of the Jedi. The original scenes were way better (and hilarious as f*ck too. I still remember the original Ewok song). Lucas went way too far with the CGI.

h1a8
Mace clearly wins scenario two. That's spite so lets only dicuss scenario 1.

Here's the breakdown.

Does blasters beams move faster than Spidey, like light speed or faster?
If so then Mace can win by simply dodging Spidey's first limb attack and countering with a lightsaber attack. Or mace could just block Spidey's limb attack with the lightsaber (cutting Spidey's limb off). Spidey has a chance to win via the webbing though. This is the key for him. He can shoot it in a very wide spread at super speed. This would slow Mace down a little (since he has to use time to cut through it) giving Spidey the opportunity to land a good blow. The Spider sense should guide him in this effort. All in all I say split here or Mace a slight majority.

If the blasters don't move as fast as Spidey (under light speed) then Spidey wins a slight majority due to being faster than Mace and will use that speed to one or two shot kill him (maybe after countering Mace's first attack).

At first looking at the video I though Mace easily wins both. But with some of you guys arguments I say it can go either way depending on who counters first and how fast these guys really are.

Galan007
Interesting considering that along with Yoda Dooku was one of the only members of the Jedi Order who could beat Windu in a sparring match. ...Which happened before Dooku left the Jedi order, which means it happened before Mace had ever perfected, or fully embraced, Vaapad.

---

As for match 1: Mace will be relying almost exclusively on strength/speed here -- and tbh, I don't think any of his feats in that department are in the league of what a PIS/CIS free Iron Spidey is capable of. The only thing that might help him in this match is pre-cog, but judging by his battle with Grievous in LoE, in which the environment rendered Mace unable to use the force offensively, I don't even think pre-cog is a reliable enough tool against a very fast opponent.

Spidey 8-9/10.

Match 2: Spidey isn't evil. Therefore Mace will not be able to use Vaapad to channel Spidey's inner darkness into his own 'weapon of the light' (as he did vs. Sidious.) But Mace will still have options like... Shatterpoint: if Spidey's suit, or Spidey himself have a weakness, Mace can see it AND use the force to exploit it -- force choke/crush: we saw Mace easily use the force to crush Grievous' armored chest area from a good distance away in the CWC -- force shield: Mace used this ability to block a bombardment of laser fire in LoE -- and obviously Mace will still have his super battle droid crushing strength/speed/skill.

Mace 10/10 here.

Parmaniac
I don't think anyone here would argue that Spidey looses in scenario 2.

Most (at least my) responses were for scenario 1.

illadelph12
Scenario #1's the only thing in dispute. #2 (which was originally supposed to be that Mace could manipulate the battlefield with the Force, a la launching objects at Spidey, but not all Force powers like Force Choke/Crush/Grab/Push which are unblockable for Peter) is pretty much a dead issue. Mace with all of his powers would be a good match for someone like Psylocke or non-Phoenix "Marvel Girl" Jean Grey.

BruceSkywalker
scenario 1= Spidey ftw

scenario 2= Master Windu ftw

ares834
Interesting considering that along with Yoda Dooku was one of the only members of the Jedi Order who could beat Windu in a sparring match.
Which is prior to Mace becoming the saber prodigy that he is. Heck, it is unlikely that he even had developed Vaapad at this point.

Yeah he says that... But he clearly is lying. Many Sith including Dooku, Sidious, Vader, etc have fear.
On the subject of Dooku vs Mace in an episode of the current series Dooku held his own against Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi at the same time, so clearly Windu isn't vastly superior to him.
? When did this happen? I have watched all of the episodes released so far and Dooku has never fought Windu in them. The only time they have fought while Dooku was a Sith was at Boz Pity and Dooku, despite having the help of some Magna-Guards, fled from Windu.

Omega Vision
Which is prior to Mace becoming the saber prodigy that he is. Heck, it is unlikely that he even had developed Vaapad at this point.

Yeah he says that... But he clearly is lying. Many Sith including Dooku, Sidious, Vader, etc have fear.

? When did this happen? I have watched all of the episodes released so far and Dooku has never fought Windu in them. The only time they have fought while Dooku was a Sith was at Boz Pity and Dooku, despite having the help of some Magna-Guards, fled from Windu.
Sith Lords can have fear, but I highly doubt that even as fearsome a Jedi as Windu could make one "scared shitless".

StiltmanFTW
I don't think anyone here would argue that Spidey looses in scenario 2.

I would! Mace rapes him. Lightsaber/force or not.

Parmaniac
http://img521.imageshack.us/i/wolverwars.jpg
^
The only way Wolverine would stand a chance against Spidey at least for more than 3 seconds cool

StiltmanFTW
http://img521.imageshack.us/i/wolverwars.jpg
^
The only way Wolverine would stand a chance against Spidey at least for more than 3 seconds cool

Hugh Jackman =/= Wolverine. He ain't even close.

Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, on the other hand... he's perfect for that role. Such a crybaby.

--
On-topic:

1) Mace cuts him in half.

2) Mace crushes his brain (if he has any, that is).

ares834
Sith Lords can have fear, but I highly doubt that even as fearsome a Jedi as Windu could make one "scared shitless".

He seems to terrify Palpatine...

"He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear. Easily, almost effortlessly, he turned the shadow's fear into a weapon: he angled the battle to bring them both out onto the window ledge."

The Shadow is Palpatine.

Galan007
^ Most people are going to get scared when they're seconds away from getting beheaded. stick out tongue

Mshinu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I would! Mace rapes him. Lightsaber/force or not.

Poor spidey, I bet lightsaber-rape hurts!

Omega Vision
He seems to terrify Palpatine...

"He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear. Easily, almost effortlessly, he turned the shadow's fear into a weapon: he angled the battle to bring them both out onto the window ledge."

The Shadow is Palpatine.
Being afraid of death isn't the same as being afraid of a person. Palpatine didn't fear Windu so much as he feared Windu's lightsaber in proximity to his face.

ares834
Being afraid of death isn't the same as being afraid of a person. Palpatine didn't fear Windu so much as he feared Windu's lightsaber in proximity to his face.
Regardless, it was Windu who was making Palaptine shit his pants there.

Omega Vision
Regardless, it was Windu who was making Palaptine shit his pants there.
Which is besides the point. Battlehammer suggested that Windu's mere presence made Sith Lords shit themselves, which clearly isn't the case.

SamZED
Hugh Jackman =/= Wolverine. He ain't even close.

Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, on the other hand... he's perfect for that role. Such a crybaby.

--
On-topic:

1) Mace cuts him in half.

2) Mace crushes his brain (if he has any, that is). 2nd scenario goes exactly like you said but in 1 SM feeds Mace his own lightsaber. evil face

And dont kid yourself, Hugh is perfect for the part. shifty
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1254/hughjackmangay.jpg
stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
I was exaggerating. I don't mean he literrally was so scared he could not shit common now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku showed fear of Mace. He fled a number of times from Mace and wanted no part of him. Mace would stomp Dooku.

Dum Dum Dugan
Which is besides the point. Battlehammer suggested that Windu's mere presence made Sith Lords shit themselves, which clearly isn't the case.
Again I was exaggerating, I don't honestly think he makes them shit them selfs roll eyes (sarcastic)

now your just bring up red herring to desfuses the fact you made up soem bullshit about Dooku fighting mace and obi at the same time when that never once happened.

also I was talking Dooku not sith in general.

Originally posted by Galan007
...Which happened before Dooku left the Jedi order, which means it happened before Mace had ever perfected, or fully embraced, Vaapad.

Mace could even of been a padawan at the time or extremely young jedi.

Omega Vision
^ I wasn't making anything up, just confusing the incident that took place in Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes where on Behpour Dooku fought both Windu and Obi-Wan at the same time and held his own.

It's hard to tell when you're exaggerating and when you genuinely believe some of the shit you spout in the name of wanking a character, hence my belief that your statement was in earnest.

Parmaniac
Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, on the other hand... http://resources.vienna.at/FastResource.aspx?ResourceID=news-20080508-03372760-image

illadelph12
b
u
m
p
!

psycho gundam
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2079/marvelteamup05704927118.jpg

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1922/marvelteamup05705.jpg

h1a8
^lowballing.

Can go either way in scenario 1.

Lord_Talron
I never said slower than bullets, I said as fast as bullets.

And besides within the Star Wars Universe slug-throwers (bullet based firearms) are popular among outlaws because unlike blasters they can't be blocked by lightsabers. thats not true actually.

Kid Kurdy
What's stopping Spider-Man of webbing up the eyes of Mace in like half a second ? A second later, he knocks off his head.

End of fight.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
What's stopping Spider-Man of webbing up the eyes of Mace in like half a second ? A second later, he knocks off his head.

End of fight.

The force gives precog. Allowing Mace to avoid those initial globs of webbing to the face. Mace then creates a massive forcewall in front of him and swipes any web or Spiderman out of the way.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by the ninjak
The force gives precog.
To a certain extent.

Spider-Man also has precog. To a certain extent. Having precog does not mean being able to dodge or avoid every single attack.

the ninjak
To a certain extent.

Spider-Man also has precog. To a certain extent. Having precog does not mean being able to dodge or avoid every single attack.

That's why I said the first few (initial). The Force wall gives Mace a tactical view of the immediate area in front of him. If the attacks continue( Spidey is now over him and initiating an attack from behind) Mace simply applies the force in that direction.

Those Clone Wars feats were huge!

ares834

End of fight.
Use the force to push away the webbing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
thats not true actually.
Uhh yeah it is. Unlike a blaster bolt if you try to deflect a metal slug with a lightsabre you're likely to get showered with molten lead.

That's one of their advantages over blasters, another being that they're more reliable in hostile environments like jungles and can be silenced unlike a blaster and don't always produce visible shows of light like blasters.

Lord_Talron
Uhh yeah it is. Unlike a blaster bolt if you try to deflect a metal slug with a lightsabre you're likely to get showered with molten lead.

That's one of their advantages over blasters, another being that they're more reliable in hostile environments like jungles and can be silenced unlike a blaster and don't always produce visible shows of light like blasters. star wars roleplaying game sez different

twizzlers713
mace windu wins because he's black

Mindset
Originally posted by twizzlers713
mace windu wins because he's black That's racist.

But true.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
star wars roleplaying game sez different
Are you talking RP game mechanics? Because generally speaking they aren't canon.

When a lightsabre comes in contact to a metal slug it vaporizes the slug, which generally isn't a good thing for the Jedi behind the sabre.

I imagine that's the reason Aurra Sing had one, after all she was a Jedi hunter/killer.

Kid Kurdy
Use the force to push away the webbing.
Even if that would work, it would take a few seconds, Spider-Man only needs a fraction of a second to knock his lights out.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by the ninjak
That's why I said the first few (initial). The Force wall gives Mace a tactical view of the immediate area in front of him. If the attacks continue( Spidey is now over him and initiating an attack from behind) Mace simply applies the force in that direction.
So he's gonna hide behind force walls ? That's not a win in my book.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a battle of whoever strikes first, wins. Spider-Man's speed and reflexes are much greater than those of Mace Windu, so I think he wins more often than not.

Mace Windu is cool and all, and not to be underestimated, but compared to Spider-Man, he has no experience fighting enemies with exotic powers.

If Spider-Man doesn't take the fight serious, he'll bite the dust. If he focuses and is bloodlusted however, he wins.

ares834
Even if that would work, it would take a few seconds, Spider-Man only needs a fraction of a second to knock his lights out.
What? Why would it take a few seconds?

Kid Kurdy
What? Why would it take a few seconds?
What's a few seconds ? That's nothing if you're eyes are full of web. Even a jedi master will be confused when he suddenly can't see anymore because his eyes are covered with webs.

You make it seem like he can just wish away the web with a simple thought, but that's not going to happen.

Let's say Spider-Man blinds Mace Windu, something he does all the time. How long do you think it will take before Mace Windu can see again ?

ares834
But how is Spiderman going to blind Mace Windu when his webbing will be pushed away long before reaching the target? Honestly, Mace Windu can simply use the force to knock aside the webbing before it reaches him or he could dodge it. Either way...

illadelph12
Personally, I see Spiderman webbing up a bunch of chairs in MGS and launching them at Mace for a distraction before just diving in head long. Or maybe bringing down the big scoreboard from the ceiling to toss Mace off balance. And there's also the option of adjusting the webbing to be a super adhesive and having objects stick to Mace or Mace stick to the objects (which would take him very little time to cut through with his lightsaber, but creates an opening). It's not that Mace is going to stand still and let Peter do all these things as much as with his speed and abilities these options are open to Peter.

Dum Dum Dugan

End of fight.
The fact mace easily blocks numerous laser's and that webbing moves at not even a fraction of those's speeds........

Dum Dum Dugan

This has never been stated or shown, in fact what would happen is the bullets would turn into nothing on impact with a light sabre.

Your just speuclationg based off nothing.

Dum Dum Dugan

As far as I'm concerned, this is a battle of whoever strikes first, wins. Spider-Man's speed and reflexes are much greater than those of Mace Windu, so I think he wins more often than not.

Wait a sec based on what? You be hard pressed to prove spiderman faster let a lone much greater.......that just straight up ignorance. This is the same guy who easily dodges and deflect laser's to the point that he was able to block all incoming firer to an entire strike force.

It's hard to tell when you're exaggerating and when you genuinely believe some of the shit you spout in the name of wanking a character, hence my belief that your statement was in earnest.
....this is luaghable coming from you mister slade 15 tonner becuase he throw luther a man who weights only 200 pounds..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

^ I wasn't making anything up, just confusing the incident that took place in Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes where on Behpour Dooku fought both Windu and Obi-Wan at the same time and held his own.

Can you prove this is cannon to the rest of Lucas world? Because the evidence you presented early seems to imply that cannon T is seperate reality and cannon.

Dum Dum Dugan
edit

snoopdogg
Windu rapes Spidey.

Dum Dum Dugan
Personally, I see Spiderman webbing up a bunch of chairs in MGS and launching them at Mace for a distraction before just diving in head long. Or maybe bringing down the big scoreboard from the ceiling to toss Mace off balance. And there's also the option of adjusting the webbing to be a super adhesive and having objects stick to Mace or Mace stick to the objects (which would take him very little time to cut through with his lightsaber, but creates an opening). It's not that Mace is going to stand still and let Peter do all these things as much as with his speed and abilities these options are open to Peter.
I disagree completely. I think your vastly underrating maces abilities. He easily fast enough to dodge any of those attacks, and skilled enough to cut right through them with ease. You pretty much assuming that peter will out think and fight a guy who vastly superior fighter. Mace shatter point alone would make almost any of this type of attacks irrelevent. One word Shatter point makes pretty much all these attacks irrelevent. He can literraly see the future and weakness in every object and attack.

Mshinu
Mace Windu: one of the Galaxy`s best fighters, superhuman stats thru force amp, precog abilities and armed with a weapon that can easily cut anything (including whiney nerds) in twain.

Bug boy got no chanse.

Kid Kurdy
Wait a sec based on what? You be hard pressed to prove spiderman faster let a lone much greater.......that just straight up ignorance.
Who do you think is faster, Mace Windu or Spider-Man ?

Who do you think is more durable ?

Who do you think is stronger ?

Who do you think is more agile ?

Who do you think has the most experience fighting super powered people ?

Oh and Mace Windu the better fighter ? On paper maybe. Spider-Man has developed his own unique fighting style, a completely unpredictable fighting style based on reflexes, agility, strength, spider-sense and experience.

Mace Windu has never fought somebody like Spider-Man before. Spider-Man fights super powered freaks every day of the week.

Dodging lasers. That's like lesson number one for each new hero in the Marvel universe.

illadelph12
I disagree completely. I think your vastly underrating maces abilities. He easily fast enough to dodge any of those attacks, and skilled enough to cut right through them with ease. You pretty much assuming that peter will out think and fight a guy who vastly superior fighter. Mace shatter point alone would make almost any of this type of attacks irrelevent. One word Shatter point makes pretty much all these attacks irrelevent. He can literraly see the future and weakness in every object and attack.

Uh, no.

If you read my post in it's proper, blatantly apparent context, I was saying that I don't think Spider-man should take the direct approach and should resort to weaponizing the objects in the auditorium to distract Mace. Of course Mace is fast enough to dodge the objects. The point of a distraction is forcing someone to take unnecessary actions to buy yourself time. Mace's ability to know the weak point in an object doesn't negate the fact said object is being launched at him and his having to move out of it's path or cut it in half with his light saber. That was my whole point. Please tell me how knowing the weak point in a flying leather chair or a spray of adhesive is going to stop it from being launched or sprayed in your direction? Hell, there was even a sentence in there where I explicitly stated Mace would cut through them quickly with his lightsaber but it would by Peter time.

Smh...

SamZED
tbh deflecting SW lasers (that arent that fast anyway) isnt more impressive than dodging say 1000 bullets coming from every direction. And SM's webbing was shown to move faster than a bullet fired from a gun.

Dum Dum Dugan
tbh deflecting SW lasers (that arent that fast anyway) isnt more impressive than dodging say 1000 bullets coming from every direction. And SM's webbing was shown to move faster than a bullet fired from a gun.
There not that fast based on what? becuase you can see them? You don't have normal humans in SW dodging laser's not like you have them dodging bullets in comics.

Honestly spidermans webbing moving faster then a bullets is BS. It can easily be chalked up to spiderman using the webbing prior to the bullets being fired because of his spidersenses. The vast and I mean vast majority of the time his webbing is no wear near the speed of a bullet.

Parmaniac
He did move faster than bullets at least 2 times without any doubt. I'm not going into all other showings cause of aim dodging etc..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Windu rapes Spidey.

Nothing more needs to be said.

illadelph12
R2-D2 dodged blasters in Empire Strikes Back.

Parmaniac
R2-D2 is FTL

StiltmanFTW
R2-D2 pwned Super Battle Droids, right? He's badass smile

Dum Dum Dugan
Uh, no.

If you read my post in it's proper, blatantly apparent context, I was saying that I don't think Spider-man should take the direct approach and should resort to weaponizing the objects in the auditorium to distract Mace. Of course Mace is fast enough to dodge the objects. The point of a distraction is forcing someone to take unnecessary actions to buy yourself time. Mace's ability to know the weak point in an object doesn't negate the fact said object is being launched at him and his having to move out of it's path or cut it in half with his light saber. That was my whole point. Please tell me how knowing the weak point in a flying leather chair or a spray of adhesive is going to stop it from being launched or sprayed in your direction? Hell, there was even a sentence in there where I explicitly stated Mace would cut through them quickly with his lightsaber but it would by Peter time.

Smh...
you don't get how shatter point works, he see the weak points in everything. It like combined karnak and midnighters ability togather. He can see the flaws and the different roots he can take. He can literral while during combat or prior decide what course of action to take in order to win. Spiderman lacking any force powers won't be able to cloud such an ability like palp did. He literraly know exactly what to do, to win. Shatter point make him pretty much impossiable for spiderman to beat unless spiderman can some stop it which he can't.

also why do you assume any of those items with bother mace? The thread maker said no using force offensively, but it says nothing about using it in defensive fashion, which means he cna block all day any incoming assaults with utter ease.

ares834
Lol. I guess when someone is running and the shooter misses hitting them the runner is dodging bullets right?

Parmaniac
R2-D2 pwned Super Battle Droids, right? He's badass smile Just image R2-D2 with a lightsaber attached to it wreaking havoc on the deathstar.

Dum Dum Dugan
he wasent dodging, he was moving and luckly not getting hit, that far cry from actully dodging the attacks.

StiltmanFTW
Lol. I guess when someone is running and the shooter misses hitting them the runner is dodging bullets right?

Welcome to KMC!

j/k stick out tongue

illadelph12
Nah, he was dodging dog.

He even did a very slow spin maneuver.

Dum Dum Dugan
Who do you think is faster, Mace Windu or Spider-Man ?

Who do you think is more durable ?

Who do you think is stronger ?

Who do you think is more agile ?

Who do you think has the most experience fighting super powered people ?

Oh and Mace Windu the better fighter ? On paper maybe. Spider-Man has developed his own unique fighting style, a completely unpredictable fighting style based on reflexes, agility, strength, spider-sense and experience.

Mace Windu has never fought somebody like Spider-Man before. Spider-Man fights super powered freaks every day of the week.

Dodging lasers. That's like lesson number one for each new hero in the Marvel universe.
I honestly don think you have any idea what your talking about inconcern to mace. You actually ignored by entire question.

You do realize that all jedi posses superhuman abilities as do numerous aliens in star wars. This is simply ignorance from you assuming Mace has not fought super powered individuals.

No Mace is a better fighter period. The fact you think it even debtable shows your ignorance and bias for spiderman. Spiderman is not a good fighter, not compared to people like Mace who be consider one of the best fighters in marvel. He on a completely different level of skill. Spiderman unique style is him relying on his powers, thats not skill, that him ultilzing his powers. His style is not even that unpredictable infact Punisher stated how ease it was to predict his movements. It spidermans spidersense which makes him upredictable not his style of fighting.

not a single street level guy has deflect and dodged laser on the same level as what I am talking about.

Dum Dum Dugan
Nah, he was dodging dog.

He even did a very slow spin maneuver.
no he wasent he was getting lucky not to get it. It always was for comedy relief. But people missing him and him dodging are completely two different things.

illadelph12
He stopped, backed up, and spun to evade shots.

That's dodging man.

Dum Dum Dugan
He stopped, backed up, and spun to evade shots.

That's dodging man.
no it not. At best it be aim dodging, and even then doubtful. I have to see what your talking about to be sure, but I don't recall such a think happening.

Mshinu
Even the director of episode 5 admitted the stormtroopers in cloud city were victims of massive PIS wink

SamZED
There not that fast based on what? becuase you can see them? You don't have normal humans in SW dodging laser's not like you have them dodging bullets in comics.

Honestly spidermans webbing moving faster then a bullets is BS. It can easily be chalked up to spiderman using the webbing prior to the bullets being fired because of his spidersenses. The vast and I mean vast majority of the time his webbing is no wear near the speed of a bullet. Well yeah, based on that. I didnt say they're "not fast" but they dont seem to be faster than bullets. Heck even if they were faster, Mace deflecting lasers isnt enough to put him above Spider-man, not even close.

Im not saying that webbing is an auto win, but it definitely would come in handy. I just wanted to point it out that it was clearly shown to move faster than bullets on occasions.

Spiderman is not a good fighter, not compared to people like Mace who be consider one of the best fighters in marvel. He on a completely different level of skill. Man, Spider-man is not on Mace level but tbh saying that he's "not a good fighter" just because Mace is much better isnt accurate. He's a good fighter no matter what, capable of hanging with the said best fighters in marvel. And its not just because of his powers but skills too.

Dum Dum Dugan
Well yeah, based on that. I didnt say they're "not fast" but they dont seem to be faster than bullets. Heck even if they were faster, Mace deflecting lasers isnt enough to put him above Spider-man, not even close.

Im not saying that webbing is an auto win, but it definitely would come in handy. I just wanted to point it out that it was clearly shown to move faster than bullets on occasions.
It because it a movie, but it at the very least mves as fast as bullets. Never saying he was, but he certainly as fast.

I don't think webbing being as fast as bullets is legit, I really feel it spiderman spidersenses allowing him to achieve that more so then webbing speed. think his webbing has a few pis moments. Webbing not gunna be effective hear being mace can still uses force defensively meaning he can easly block webbing with the force.

SamZED
It because it a movie, but it at the very least mves as fast as bullets. Never saying he was, but he certainly as fast. Yeah, agreed.

I don't think webbing being as fast as bullets is legit, I really feel it spiderman spidersenses allowing him to achieve that more so then webbing speed. think his webbing has a few pis moments. Webbing not gunna be effective hear being mace can still uses force defensively meaning he can easly block webbing with the force. Its not just that, it was actually shown how Spider-man started shooting his webs after the gun was fired. So maybe not all the time but it was def shown on occasions. He may not be able to web him up but there are other ways to use the webbing, as a distraction, to set traps etc. Just saying.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yeah, agreed.

Its not just that, it was actually shown how Spider-man started shooting his webs after the gun was fired. So maybe not all the time but it was def shown on occasions. He may not be able to web him up but there are other ways to use the webbing, as a distraction, to set traps etc. Just saying.

I know but honestly that should be pis. especially considering the speed it normally operates at. here the thing even if we had webbing as fast as bullets it would not change how ineffective it would be. It won't distract mace at all. He can easily deflect it away with the force which is well within his ability to do and easily. It take more effort for spiderman to attempt to web him then it would for mace to deflect it. Not to mention mace would sense such an attack a mile away.

Omega Vision
I know but honestly that should be pis. especially considering the speed it normally operates at. here the thing even if we had webbing as fast as bullets it would not change how ineffective it would be. It won't distract mace at all. He can easily deflect it away with the force which is well within his ability to do and easily. It take more effort for spiderman to attempt to web him then it would for mace to deflect it. Not to mention mace would sense such an attack a mile away.
Are we arguing Scenario 1 or 2 here?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait Wait Wait... where is the evidence that Spider-Man is faster than Mace?

Do you guys remember what Mace is shown doing during the Clone Wars.. He's dogging multiple laser blasts that are faster than Spidey's webbing.

Are we forgetting his fight with Sids... Anakin perceives them fighting a blur... it's as if sids was a dark mist he was moving so fast. Mace had no trouble dealing with this speed.

Grievous would be faster than Spidey and he got dealt with easily.

Where is this evidence spidey is faster or could get the jump on Mace?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Do you guys remember what Mace is shown doing during the Clone Wars.. He's dogging multiple laser blasts that are faster than Spidey's webbing.

Are we forgetting his fight with Sids... Anakin perceives them fighting a blur... it's as if sids was a dark mist he was moving so fast. Mace had no trouble dealing with this speed.

Where is this evidence spidey is faster or could get the jump on Mace? I hope you're aware of the fact that your comment works vice versa?

Omega Vision
^ What speed feats does Grievous have that would be undeniably superior to what Spider-Man has shown? And how is it even relevant? I recall the Mace Greivous fight lasting ten seconds and consisting of Windu force crushing Greivous's lungs and the general then running off, IE: neither a showing of skill or speed for Windu, just force power.

Dum Dum Dugan
Are we arguing Scenario 1 or 2 here?
both, the thread says no offensive force attacks, that completely defensive.

SamZED
I know but honestly that should be pis. especially considering the speed it normally operates at. here the thing even if we had webbing as fast as bullets it would not change how ineffective it would be. It won't distract mace at all. He can easily deflect it away with the force which is well within his ability to do and easily. It take more effort for spiderman to attempt to web him then it would for mace to deflect it. Not to mention mace would sense such an attack a mile away. True, I wasnt concidering webbing him up as an option. Just saying id be helpfull. SM can web up the battlefield limiting Mace's movement or something of the sort. Anyway, what im saying is, while 2nd scenario is ridiculos 1st scenario is far FAR from stomp as a lot of people seem to believe.

Omega Vision
both, the thread says no offensive force attacks, that completely defensive.
Pure sophistry. Manipulating the external environment counts as an offensive act even if the offense isn't against the opponent. In Scenario One he's limited to amping his stats and nothing more.

SamZED

Where is this evidence spidey is faster or could get the jump on Mace? confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ What speed feats does Grievous have that would be undeniably superior to what Spider-Man has shown? And how is it even relevant? I recall the Mace Greivous fight lasting ten seconds and consisting of Windu force crushing Greivous's lungs and the general then running off, IE: neither a showing of skill or speed for Windu, just force power.

Grievous's 20 strike per second feats. Grievous tooling countless Jedi's like they were weak feebs. 20 Strikes per second is incredibly fast and I've NEVER seen Spidey strike that fast.

Again though... just looking at the Sid's fight.. again Anakin perceived them as blurs they were moving so fast. Sids was moving so fast he was like a dark mist... That is worlds faster than an fast fighting I've seen Spidey do. If not, please post the scans of him moving that fast or striking 20 strikes per second.

illadelph12
no it not. At best it be aim dodging, and even then doubtful. I have to see what your talking about to be sure, but I don't recall such a think happening.

Near the end of the film (at about the 1 hr 40 minute mark) where they are heading to catch Boba Fett and Slave 1. Chewy, Lando and Leah have their backs turned as they look at the ship fly off when some Storm Troopers come up behind them and open fire. R2-D2, from a stationary position, spins in place, rolls forward to a stop, rolls backwards, spins a couple more times, then rolls off slowly to the left to follow the rest of the group, dodging all of the incoming fire.

Omega Vision
Grievous's 20 strike per second feats. Grievous tooling countless Jedi's like they were weak feebs. 20 Strikes per second is incredibly fast and I've NEVER seen Spidey strike that fast.

Again though... just looking at the Sid's fight.. again Anakin perceived them as blurs they were moving so fast. Sids was moving so fast he was like a dark mist... That is worlds faster than an fast fighting I've seen Spidey do. If not, please post the scans of him moving that fast or striking 20 strikes per second.
This sounds like a Carver post, in that you're judging the efficacy of feats based on how they "look" rather than what they are.

Dum Dum Dugan
Grievous could be relevent, because dooku easily beat him, and mace was beating him on top of the train pretty solidly and dooku was force to run for his life once mace was distracted by four of grevious men. Dooku even with the aid still fled believing himself incapable of handling mace. Also mace beatn the assasin AJJ ventress or however it spelled very easily she was on grevious level if not mistaken.

illadelph12

Does that 20 strikes per second stat have anything to do with the fact that Grievous can spin his hands and torso like a propeller?

SamZED

Again though... just looking at the Sid's fight.. again Anakin perceived them as blurs they were moving so fast. Sids was moving so fast he was like a dark mist... That is worlds faster than an fast fighting I've seen Spidey do. If not, please post the scans of him moving that fast or striking 20 strikes per second. Spider-man moves in a blur all the time, more than that he often moves so fast he vanishes out of peoples sight. He's dodged 1000s of bullets fired at him from every direction, dozens of lasers fired by machines that were tracking his every move, he's dodged a lightning. Outran a bullet. And as for ABC logic, he punks Speed deamon like every saturday and the guy is faster than anyone you've mentioned so far. All the scans are in his respect thread, check them out.

illadelph12
Grievous could be relevent, because dooku easily beat him, and mace was beating him on top of the train pretty solidly and dooku was force to run for his life once mace was distracted by four of grevious men. Dooku even with the aid still fled believing himself incapable of handling mace. Also mace beatn the assasin AJJ ventress or however it spelled very easily she was on grevious level if not mistaken.

Are you sure it wasn't the fact that Dooku had a prior engagement and couldn't be bothered to waste time fighting Mace?

Dum Dum Dugan
Pure sophistry. Manipulating the external environment counts as an offensive act even if the offense isn't against the opponent. In Scenario One he's limited to amping his stats and nothing more.
thats not what your thread says, it says no offensive force attacks, You can't change the rules because you don't like how it being used. I not talking about him using it to manipulating the environment. I saying he uses it to deflect anything spiderman throws or shoots at him. Thats not offensive at all, deflecty is pure defensive move.

Dum Dum Dugan
Spider-man moves in a blur all the time, more than that he often moves so fast he vanishes out of peoples sight. He's dodged 1000s of bullets fired at him from every direction, dozens of lasers fired by machines that were tracking his every move, he's dodged a lightning. Outran a bullet. And as for ABC logic, he punks Speed deamon like every saturday and the guy is faster than anyone you've mentioned so far. All the scans are in his respect thread, check them out.
I think he mean to even Anikin eyes they were blurs. That a huge differences, anakin clear meta human in reaction and combat speed.

illadelph12
Actually, that was my original stipulation (force amping of physical stats only in battle one).

Omega went dyslexic on me when he posted the stips!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>