Beyond Good and Evil 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Did the advance search 3 times and google and oddly this never came up but if it did then Google failed me.
vkCXE1l5MVI

leaked gameplay
wVwTrjwautQ

Kazenji
I only played a demo of the first one it did'nt exactly thrill me...but i suppose i could give full game a crack.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Kazenji
I only played a demo of the first one it did'nt exactly thrill me...but i suppose i could give full game a crack. You should. its really neat game. I was scare that this will never come due to the low sales of the first.

Kazenji
Is the first one compatible on the 360?

checking out the list on the site which has'nt been updated since November 2007 and its not on there.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Kazenji
Is the first one compatible on the 360?

checking out the list on the site which has'nt been updated since November 2007 and its not on there. Its available on Xbox Live arcade and PSN.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Phanteros
Its available on Xbox Live arcade and PSN.
It will be, December 1st.

Holy crap that leaked gameplay. I want this game now.

RE: Blaxican
3rd person Mirror's Edge. Neat.

Lana's gonna love this game.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
3rd person Mirror's Edge. Neat.

Lana's gonna love this game.
I was actually talking to her on the phone as I was watching the video and described it as exactly that.

She never played the first, but as it's one of my favorites and the sequel's looking good... we'll see.

Peach
...laughing out loud

And nope, never played the first, but a description of "third-person Mirror's Edge" is enough to make me want to play it.

So Matrixy <3

StyleTime
I own the first game, and I believe it is one of the most underrated games of all time.

Hopefully, the second will be as good or better.

BloodRawEngine
Wasn't there word on this being cancelled or something?

General Kaliero
Delayed and put to the side for higher-profile games, yes, but never cancelled. BG&E is one of Ubisoft's pet projects.

Kazenji
Yet another trailer....

EAYN08YoaV8

Kazenji
HWmiALbzT9s

Nemesis X
IsoIUHDrPcg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.