Sir Crocodile vs. Akatsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/JulieTF2/ONE%20PIECE/Shichibukai/Crocodile%20Sama/13539316.jpg

Akatsuki Pairs:
1: Hidan and Kakuzu
2: Sasori and Deidara
3: Itachi and Kisame
4: Pein and Konan
5: Madara and Zetsu (so what if hey're technically three)

Here's how it works.

Crocodile will fight each Akatsuki pair. If he can defeat the first pair, then he will have to fight the first and second pair and so-on.

Example:

He fights Hidan and Kakuzu. If he can defeat htem both, he will have to fight Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori and Deidara. If he defeats all of them then he will have to fight Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi and Kisame.
And so-on.

Can he defeat them all? And if not, how far does he make it?

KingD19
You ordered them wrong. He stops at Hidan and Kakazu.

Kakazu's elemental attacks are enough to hurt a Logia user, especially his water one. Once he does that, Hidan does his little voodoo thingy and kill shim.

Q99
Anyone with water jutsu is going to be quite a bother.

Hm, I wonder if Sasori has any water-jutsu using human puppets...

Bentley
If they fight in a desert Croc punks anyone short of Kisame's uber water jutsu.

Slaanesh
he suck the water out of everyone of them..easy win..

menokokoro
easy win? then how did luffy win? luffy didn't have as good of advantages as some of these guys do

Slaanesh
Originally posted by menokokoro
easy win? then how did luffy win? luffy didn't have as good of advantages as some of these guys do

luffy got suck dry and still live because he's a rubber..if he wasn't..he would have die..

how will they survive without water in their body???Hidan can probably survive..but he'll be useless then..Sasori is the only one without water in his body..

menokokoro
what? when does it state that he needed to be rubber to live through being sucked dry? he lived because the water he shot into the air landed into his open mouth. then after that, he never got dried up again, and kisame can make masive amounts of water, I highly doubt croc could dry it all up before kisame could kill him, let alone if he attacks with his water (like he loves to do), or idk engulfs him in the water, making him useless (he is a devil fruit user) and let him drown. and kakazu has water jutsu also, that combined with his other techs make it pretty easy to win. sasory, he has the water jets, cut croc in half using water...so it would actually cut him in half. deidora, I doubt an explosion he is capable of would be very good on sand, now idk if he could defend against crocs attacks also. itachi...well, that is just too easy, if i have to tell you why, you shouldn't be commenting here. pein is 6 people, and the rinnegan, so all techniques are a potential weapon here. konan is pretty much a logia type, just limited in her intangibility, but her explocive tags would not be fun, especially combined with everyone above her, and pein. madara, same as itachi, just much easier. and zetsu....i have no idea what he is capable of in combat...so he would eat croc when he is dead shifty

i realize i didn't really go in order, or maybe i did, i just went from memory.

TheAuraAngel
I think he can get passed the first two, though Kakuzu would give him trouble if he figured out his weakness. But either Kisame or Itachi could kill him, without the need for assitance. Kisame due to his attacks being the best possible in a fight with Crocodile. Itachi due to genjutsu hax and Totsuka blade(which is technically liquid).

KingD19
He can't drain Kakazu dry, his body has no internal organs besides a heart, he's got all those black tendrils that keep him together. And like I said, his elemental attacks will finish Crocodile off. Especially his lightning, fire, and water ones.

Bentley
Crocodile is only weak against water as far as we know, elementals attacks wouldn't necesarily affect him. He can certainly destroy Hidan and Kazuku, but Kisame is a huge problem by himself and Itachi can likely hang for a while.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by menokokoro
what? when does it state that he needed to be rubber to live through being sucked dry? he lived because the water he shot into the air landed into his open mouth. then after that, he never got dried up again, and kisame can make masive amounts of water, I highly doubt croc could dry it all up before kisame could kill him, let alone if he attacks with his water (like he loves to do), or idk engulfs him in the water, making him useless (he is a devil fruit user) and let him drown. and kakazu has water jutsu also, that combined with his other techs make it pretty easy to win. sasory, he has the water jets, cut croc in half using water...so it would actually cut him in half. deidora, I doubt an explosion he is capable of would be very good on sand, now idk if he could defend against crocs attacks also. itachi...well, that is just too easy, if i have to tell you why, you shouldn't be commenting here. pein is 6 people, and the rinnegan, so all techniques are a potential weapon here. konan is pretty much a logia type, just limited in her intangibility, but her explocive tags would not be fun, especially combined with everyone above her, and pein. madara, same as itachi, just much easier. and zetsu....i have no idea what he is capable of in combat...so he would eat croc when he is dead shifty

i realize i didn't really go in order, or maybe i did, i just went from memory.

normal people don't just regenerate from being suck dry by just drinking some water..u think any of them can do what Luffy did??

anyway..i was just joking..a team of ninja with water ability can beat Croc easily..he may be powerful..but he has a shitty weakness..Kakuzu alone have a chance of beating him if he realize the weakness fast..

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Crocodile is only weak against water as far as we know, elementals attacks wouldn't necesarily affect him. He can certainly destroy Hidan and Kazuku, but Kisame is a huge problem by himself and Itachi can likely hang for a while.

Though even if they don't hurt him, the other ones will likely blow him apart and buy a little time.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bentley

Lol, do you watch One Piece?

Crocodile is a Logia user, meaning he's basically a powerful living elemental. Despite that, Logia users can be damaged by Logia users of equal or greater power, and something that effects that specific element.

Like Ace, he was a fire logia user, but while he was evenly matched with Admiral Aokoji(Ice), and more powerful than Smokerz9Smoke obviously), Admiral Aikanu was more powerful than him and able to kill him because Magma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fire.

Diamond Jozu was beating Crocodiles ass with his diamond form, and others were smacking him around with their Haki.

So that means, Lightning would effect him as it can glass sand, fire would effect him, water would effect him, you get my point?

Oh, and Hidan is literally immortal so Crocodile won't kill him, and the only way to kill Kakazu is to destroy all of his hearts...which I don't see Crocodile doing. Also it's hard to drain a guy whose shown to have no bodily fluids or organs(besides his heart and the ones on his back), just black tendrils that he can sew himself and Hidan back together with.

draxx_tOfU
I honestly don't see Kakuzu beating Croc, but he stops at 3 due to his weakness...

KingD19
So you don't see Kakuzu's superior speed and extremely powerful elemental attacks(wind, fire, water, lightning) taking Crocodile down?

draxx_tOfU
nope...

KingD19
And why is that?

draxx_tOfU
i don't think Kakuzu is superior in terms of speed, and unless he posseses haki, he's not touching Crocodile with lightning, fire, or wind...

same way I think that Nami's lightning won't affect Croc, or kinda like when Apoo blew up Kizaru in half, he just simply reforms...

difference between Kakuzu and Kisame is that Kisame can create lakes and stuff while Kakuzu's is more of just a water blast, which can be easily dodged...

As I said, Croc stops at 3 imo...

KingD19
Kakazu's elemental attacks were giving Naturo and the others. It would definitely give Crocodile pause. And yes...he is. His masks were attacking them all at the same time, and when you have 4 powereful elemental masks attacking you at the same time, and with the ability to make combo attacks, you're in trouble.

Sure Kizaru reformed, he's one of the strongest Logia users out there, but Ace died at Akaianu's hands, because Magma is stronger than flame. Well flame, water, and lightning are stronger than sand, saying otherwise is ridiculous.

draxx_tOfU
Crocodile had a brief skirmish with Akainu as well and survived, the only reason Akainu's magma overpowered Ace's logia was as he stated, magma can smother fire...

So far Croc's only weakness is water and haki based attacks, and we have yet to see how other logias stack up against each other, and saying otherwise without evidence is just ridiculous...

besides, it's not like Kakuzu's lightning and fire blasts are on the level of Enel's and Ace's...

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol, do you watch One Piece?

Don't ever lol at me when you're just wrong wink

Originally posted by KingD19 Crocodile is a Logia user, meaning he's basically a powerful living elemental. Despite that, Logia users can be damaged by Logia users of equal or greater power, and something that effects that specific element.

Do you read One Piece? wink

Originally posted by KingD19 Like Ace, he was a fire logia user, but while he was evenly matched with Admiral Aokoji(Ice), and more powerful than Smokerz9Smoke obviously), Admiral Aikanu was more powerful than him and able to kill him because Magma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fire.

Diamond Jozu was beating Crocodiles ass with his diamond form, and others were smacking him around with their Haki.

Jozu was likely using haki on Croc himself.

Originally posted by KingD19 So that means, Lightning would effect him as it can glass sand, fire would effect him, water would effect him, you get my point?

No proof for this, Croc matched Aikanu for a while and he's better than fire. If you get proof for fire and lightning, sure, why not; otherwise it's baseless speculation.

Originally posted by KingD19 Oh, and Hidan is literally immortal so Crocodile won't kill him, and the only way to kill Kakazu is to destroy all of his hearts...which I don't see Crocodile doing. Also it's hard to drain a guy whose shown to have no bodily fluids or organs(besides his heart and the ones on his back), just black tendrils that he can sew himself and Hidan back together with.

What is Kakazu made from? Croc was able to destroy rock and wood with his water sucking and his physical strength dwarfs Kakazu so much is not even funny. He doesn't even need to absorb moisture to kill him. Hidan he can be entombed on sand in no time.

NemeBro
Crocodile can physically kill Hidan and Kakuzu, he doesn't need his Fruit. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.