Alien vs Magic vs Mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Superman
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

vs

Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Thor

vs

X-Man Nate Grey
God Cable
Rachel Summers (Phoenix-Kingbreaker power levels)

Fight in space near Earth.

No sundipping. Standard gear.

Warlord
mutants ftw

KingD19
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Superman - Alien
Silver Surfer - Alien
Gladiator - Alien

vs

Black Adam -Magic
Wonder Woman - Magic
Thor - Magic

Fight in space near Earth.

No sundipping. Standard gear.

Yeah, I think the mutants take it too, 10/10.

There's no way they can be beat.

Slaanesh
agreed..mutant easily..

D_Dude1210
Haha. Yeah, I wanted to post a Mutant team but my office meeting came in and I clicked before editing the title. Anyway, mutant lineup is as follows:

X-Man Nate Grey
God Cable
Rachel Summers (Phoenix-Kingbreaker power levels)

KingD19
Okay, mutants still.

-Pr-
edited OP.

Warlord
Still mutants

Mshinu
Mutants
Aliens
Magic

You stacked the mutants with TPs, they win.

D_Dude1210
Well Surfer already beat God Cable and Gladiator and Rachel have fought in Kingbreaker before. Also, doesn't Thor and WW have TP resistance (as well as Thor beating Rachel before as well)?

h1a8
I was thinking mutants are the worst.
Magics will beat them either by being resistant to TP or using speed (WW and BA).

Aliens will beat them because of speed (combo to ko).

Aliens beat Magics because of speed.

Speed kills.

Originally posted by h1a8
Speed kills. your brain

BattleMage
MAGIC

the ninjak
If Magic go after Aliens and weaken Supes then the mutants will mop up easily.

I'll go with mutants team anyways.

Bouboumaster
I'll go with Aliens.

The versatility of Surfer is the key, here. God Cable isn't impressive, older Surfer beat the shit of him with ease. And Nate was almost pwned by Ares, in Dark Avengers, if my memories are ok.

Team Aliens is stacked. Also, Surfer and Gladiator are working together right now, so they have some kind of team work in the play. And Surfer can amp/heal Sups IF he needs it.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'll go with Aliens.

The versatility of Surfer is the key, here. God Cable isn't impressive, older Surfer beat the shit of him with ease. And Nate was almost pwned by Ares, in Dark Avengers, if my memories are ok.

Team Aliens is stacked. Also, Surfer and Gladiator are working together right now, so they have some kind of team work in the play. And Surfer can amp/heal Sups IF he needs it.

SNG played ares like the moron he is. Godcable held his own, he just burned out. Their collective mindrape is too much.

Konton
Phoenix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.