Spawn (4th Age Divine Powers) Vs Infinity Gaunlet Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
The mpst powerful version of spawn faces the mad titan.

Sethos
I still give it to Thanos cause when he had that clove not just one hero took him down but every hero on earth had to. I dont know if villain ppl was in the fight for the gems glove also but yeah he was ***** slaping ppl around like nothing. Sufer started this fight before others joined.

plutomic
lol?

Didn't spawn create like a whole new ****ing universe??

Spawn > Thanos.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by plutomic
lol?

Didn't spawn create like a whole new ****ing universe??

Spawn > Thanos.

Never happened.

Thanos shitstomps.

Sethos
No he didnt lol.

Stoic
Thanos stomps him.

Kinasin
Divine spawn destroys thanos with ease.

BattleMage
Good battle. Poor debate.

vansonbee
Thanos with the gloves has omniscience as extra.

Kinasin
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m156/kinasin/853028-spawn163p152006eclipse_dcp_super.jpg
If spawns desire is great enought it will be so. Meaning spawn can do whatever he wants when he wants. He simply blinks thanos away.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kinasin
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m156/kinasin/853028-spawn163p152006eclipse_dcp_super.jpg
If spawns desire is great enought it will be so. Meaning spawn can do whatever he wants when he wants. He simply blinks thanos away.
Yeah, like he was able to blink away God and Satan right? That only applies to people less powerful than he is.

Kinasin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, like he was able to blink away God and Satan right? That only applies to people less powerful than he is.
Made god and satan go to another dimension where they would fight each other for all eternity. Then sealed up heaven and hell for pleasure. Divine Spawn blinks and thanos is gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.