Beta Ray Bill vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I checked for this one in the search, so feel free to throw pie in my face, if you can find what I could not. cool

I'm using Beta Ray Bill in this one, because he's Thor without the bleeding heart. They fight on a planet that resembles the earth in the time of the dinosaurs.

Bfr is out of this question.

CIS on PIS off.

Who wins?

Slaanesh
WWH gonna smash Bill horse face like in Planet Hulk animated movie..

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Slaanesh
WWH gonna smash Bill horse face like in Planet Hulk animated movie..

I agree

janus77
Hulk destroys Bill. sans bfr, this is spite against Bill.

guy222
WWH

CosmicComet
Bill.

The Nuul
KNcOS9HeJl0

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul
KNcOS9HeJl0

loved the movie.

The Nuul
But Bill with CIS off should win.

iceman24567
Bill ftw

Kasper Gutman
Bill wins. That animated fight was laughable.

BruceSkywalker
not much Bill can do except lose

Galan007
I think Bill can win if he uses his complete bag of tricks, and doesn't just try to slug it out with Hulk.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Bill wins. That animated fight was laughable.

It was ok. Bill had the upper hand until Hulk broke the mind-control disc. After that he took advantage of Bill's realization of control and pummeled him. Cheap shot basically.

King Castle
Pure brute force WWH wins..

Bill fights smart uses his powers, he tears hulk a new one and destroys the planet..

CosmicComet
Even on pure brute force, Bill keeps up for a good while before Hulk finally gains the advantage. imo.

ankur29
hulk

StiltmanFTW
KNcOS9HeJl0

Damn. I have to watch this.

King Castle
i see a god blast either killing hulk, ko'ing hulk or at the very least weaken hulk enough for bill to gain the advantage and beat him into unconsciousness.

Hulk is really just a one trick puny.

Badabing
WWH, first time, every time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
i see a god blast either killing hulk, ko'ing hulk or at the very least weaken hulk enough for bill to gain the advantage and beat him into unconsciousness.

Hulk is really just a one trick puny.

BRB can godblast?

vansonbee
But Bill with CIS off should win. Not much different from his CIS on. I meant character wise.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BRB can godblast? Nope. Bill's definitely got some powerful blasts in his arsenal, but no Godblasts.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BRB can godblast? you know the most powerful blast he can summon.

Black bolt z
WWH and very easily.

CosmicComet
No.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No. Yes

Brutacus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes thumb up

iceman24567
nah

BattleMage
KNcOS9HeJl0

Stoic
In the long run BR Bill would show battle scars while the Hulk would continue to heal and grow stronger.

iceman24567
in the long run Bill can still drain or bfr Hulk and still be fresh for his date the same night

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
That animated fight was laughable.

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
in the long run Bill can still drain or bfr Hulk and still be fresh for his date the same night

Yea there is no bfr, and draining Hulk wouldn't be a possibility, these exotic attacks take both time and precision. So unless WW Hulk is sitting in a static position (perhaps taking a dump) it's mano a mano.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
Yea there is no bfr, and draining Hulk wouldn't be a possibility, these exotic attacks take both time and precision. So unless WW Hulk is sitting in a static position (perhaps taking a dump) it's mano a mano. Nah i see Bill flying high at some point holding stormbreaker up then sapping Hulk of his energy doesn't take to much time or precision to do that eek!

Stoic
Nah i see Bill flying high at some point holding stormbreaker up then sapping Hulk of his energy doesn't take to much time or precision to do that eek!

If the Hulk sits there and allows Bill to gain air dominance, but even in such an event he can still jump, its not like he's land locked. Remember you're talking about Banner here, he's pretty smart and resourceful. Also I can't recall a time where bill resorted to draining anyone. Not saying that he can't, I just never witnessed it. Plus when has Bill ever ran from an opponent?

CIS on PIS off.

WhiteWitchKing
Yea there is no bfr, and draining Hulk wouldn't be a possibility, these exotic attacks take both time and precision. So unless WW Hulk is sitting in a static position (perhaps taking a dump) it's mano a mano.

No, but Bill pummels Hulk with a hail of lightning. Hulk spends the whole fight eating rounds of lightning not being about to touch Bill.

If the Hulk sits there and allows Bill to gain air dominance, but even in such an event he can still jump, its not like he's land locked. Remember you're talking about Banner here, he's pretty smart and resourceful. Also I can't recall a time where bill resorted to draining anyone. Not saying that he can't, I just never witnessed it. Plus when has Bill ever ran from an opponent?

CIS on PIS off.

So he's jumping into an energy blast from BRB and getting knocked back to Earth.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No, but Bill pummels Hulk with a hail of lightning. Hulk spends the whole fight eating rounds of lightning not being about to touch Bill.

So he's jumping into an energy blast from BRB and getting knocked back to Earth.

Is that what he did when he ate Storm and the Human Torches mega lightening nova blast? It was ineffective.

When does Bill ever fight in the manner that you're speaking off?

iceman24567
Bill is more powerful than both the Torch and Storm combined no expression

Stoic
Bill is more powerful than both the Torch and Storm combined no expression

Who said that? perhaps as far as physicality is concerned he is, but energy yield wise has yet to be proven. See you're saying that he is, would be your opinion, but not a fact. Also as I stated, where have you ever seen Bill as the character that flies off in the distance, and pelts his opponent from afar? Also when did you see this slow turtle like Hulk that stands in one spot, and allows other characters to pelt him with energy blasts?

Kinasin
WWH with extreme ease and prejudice.

Warlord
Bill kills him unless WWHulk throws a knife as he did in the movie...bullshit...

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins just like he'd beat Thor.

Warlord
via slugfest that is

Stoic
The Savage Hulk alone would work Bill, WW Hulk is a bigger challenge by far. The mere feat of taking a moon shattering energy assault without being more than knocked off of his feet, shows that Bill's blasts would be tanked. Now what happens when WW Hulk gets his hands on Bill? How much, and how long can Bill last in a beat em up with Banner? Besides what has Marvel done? Bill is no longer a cyborg, he lost that body in Stormbreaker, he by all counts should be organic, like Don Blake. Yet in Godhunter he's back to his cyborg body.

Warlord
is the moonshatering blast you mention the "skrullbolt" blast?

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
is the moonshatering blast you mention the "skrullbolt" blast?

It doesn't matter who did the shattering, it was still tanked, which is all that matters in the long run. What would it matter? It's not like the moon was written as a Hollywood prop.

Warlord
did you really see the moon shattered in that book?

Stoic
It wasn't shattered don't be pedantic, but the blast was evident that had Black Bolt (Skrull) continued he could have shattered the moon with a few more of those blasts. not unlike Bill hammering on a planetoid several times in order for it to be destroyed. Have you ever seen Bill shatter a planet with lightening strikes? I haven't.

Warlord
no I haven't but since we are comparing damage effects Bill and Stardust seemed to have much greater effect on that planet than Hulk Skrullbolt

Stoic
no I haven't but since we are comparing damage effects Bill and Stardust seemed to have much greater effect on that planet than Hulk Skrullbolt

And how many time did Bill hit the planet? I saw repeated hits launched. BB Skrull whispered and did loads on his own. I would say that they were all in the same damage yield ball park no?

Warlord
all the dammage was done when they colide on the planet IIRC

Stoic
Their collision on the planet created a crater. Look again. Skuttlebutt loosened things up and bill made the last assaults which destroyed the planet.

WhiteWitchKing
It wasn't shattered don't be pedantic, but the blast was evident that had Black Bolt (Skrull) continued he could have shattered the moon with a few more of those blasts. not unlike Bill hammering on a planetoid several times in order for it to be destroyed. Have you ever seen Bill shatter a planet with lightening strikes? I haven't.

So basically it wasn't shatter at all and it was an imposter Black Bolt that Hulk fought iz what's in the book. Bill shatter 1/6 of that planet in one strike. What did Skrull Bolt or WWH do that's comparable? No, but I've seen his hammer strike cracking Galactus' armor. I've also seen Bill get up from blast by Galactus that charred 1/3 of a planet and took out Alpha Ray. In four strikes, I've seen Bill kill Fenris.

Hulk's eating lightning through most of the fight. Getting in range of a physical confrontation and Bill caves WW Hulk's head in.

Their collision on the planet created a crater. Look again. Skuttlebutt loosened things up and bill made the last assaults which destroyed the planet.

Crater? That crater looked like a 1/6 of the planet was destroyed but by the next panel it's clear they went through the entire planet leaving just chunks of space debris. Bill and SD were on a large chunk of space debris by that point when Bill smashes SD with another hammer blow.

Stoic
What did Hulk do that was comparable to Bills feats? Firstly the planets that bill has shattered were not earth sized. The Hulk took a step and nearly sank the eastern seaboard (as if you didn't know but I'll humor you), The Hulk held a planet together, and kept it from exploding, the hulk tanked a Nova blast and lightening bolt combo from torch and Storm to no effect. Bill's lightening wouldn't even faze him, and would leave him open to a grab, ground and pound, which he would not be getting up from. A weaker Hulk took on the Avengers, Bill was getting worked by the Wrecking Crew.

Stoic
So basically it wasn't shatter at all and it was an imposter Black Bolt that Hulk fought iz what's in the book. Bill shatter 1/6 of that planet in one strike. What did Skrull Bolt or WWH do that's comparable? No, but I've seen his hammer strike cracking Galactus' armor. I've also seen Bill get up from blast by Galactus that charred 1/3 of a planet and took out Alpha Ray. In four strikes, I've seen Bill kill Fenris.

Hulk's eating lightning through most of the fight. Getting in range of a physical confrontation and Bill caves WW Hulk's head in.

Crater? That crater looked like a 1/6 of the planet was destroyed but by the next panel it's clear they went through the entire planet leaving just chunks of space debris. Bill and SD were on a large chunk of space debris by that point when Bill smashes SD with another hammer blow.

You realize that if it was 1/6 of the planet Bill would have either been a giant, or the planet was small as hell right? better yet, why don't you post some scans because I'm looking at the comic now, and you're making things up.

Warlord
What did Hulk do that was comparable to Bills feats? Firstly the planets that bill has shattered were not earth sized. The Hulk took a step and nearly sank the eastern seaboard (as if you didn't know but I'll humor you),

some would suggest WWHulk =/= Worldbraker

Stoic
some would suggest WWHulk =/= Worldbraker

And your point being? Are you trying to bring up the fact that he didn't go apeshyt and kill his son as proof that World Breaker was weak? Think again if thats the ploy. It was his son. Also the Hulk does not have a level cap. Bill does, nor does bill heal from massive wounds at the rate that WW Hulk would beat him up at.

Warlord
what I'm saying is that you are transfering WBHulk feats to WWHulk feats to make him look more impressive. but you know that already

Stoic
what I'm saying is that you are transfering WBHulk feats to WWHulk feats to make him look more impressive. but you know that already

Actually did you know that The Hulk was more impressive on Sakaar than he was on earth? They actually toned him down. To destroy a planet is far easier than holding a planet together while it's on the verge of exploding. The eastern seaboard feat was small in comparison, and he wasn't even going World Breaker at that point. Nor does it take the Hulk hours to reach World Breaker state. Only moments as we all saw in WW Hulk 5, and he was holding back, begging for someone to stop him. If he let loose on bill, he would destroy him.

janus77
except WWH can go WorldBreaker anytime he needs, which he won't because he'd kill Bill with a ThunderClap instead.

classic Hulk beat the shit out of Thor, Rulk murdered Thor, current Hulk simply dismissed Rulk with a ThunderClap ... Bill has zero chance here.

hell, Surfer had him down with 3 hits, without even trying to really hurt Bill, all the while casually talking and taking Bill's attacks.

Stoic
Originally posted by janus77
except WWH can go WorldBreaker anytime he needs, which he won't because he'd kill Bill with a ThunderClap instead.

classic Hulk beat the shit out of Thor, Rulk murdered Thor, current Hulk simply dismissed Rulk with a ThunderClap ... Bill has zero chance here.

hell, Surfer had him down with 3 hits, without even trying to really hurt Bill, all the while casually talking and taking Bill's attacks.

Which shows the rate at which Bill heals. If that's the case the Hulk would pummel him into a broken mess.

OneDumbG0
KNcOS9HeJl0 I think we can all just agree that 0:50 - 0:58 is the best part where Korg smacks BRB's head with his mace and BRB is all like... "Muthaf@cka, wut?"

sam

Bouboumaster
Hulk

janus77
RJCbqxsrfe8&feature=related
horsehead's only defence ... a human shield of naked PETA babes yes

Bentley
Originally posted by Kinasin
WWH with extreme ease and prejudice.

Nihilist
Bill too much allround power.

Stoic
Hulk too much all around power.

WhiteWitchKing
What did Hulk do that was comparable to Bills feats? Firstly the planets that bill has shattered were not earth sized.

Yeah it could be bigger or it could be smaller. So let's not start this nonsense about how skrull Bolt could've shattered the moon when he never did.

First off, take human torch and Storm out of this because they have no business in matching Bill in power.

Hulk could've destroyed a planet and that puts him above Bill how? Bill's already destroyed a planet, got up from being smashed into the center of another, and took a blast that incinerated 1/6 of a planet. That only puts him on Bill's level, not above.

Because Bill won't he freedom to bash Hulk's head in while the cloud hail lightning down onto Hulk's head? Bill's just going to let Hulk grab him. lol

Because most of the time the Avengers are trying to kill Hulk right?

Here's the scan. I ain't making things up. It's just that you downplay Bill's feat to make Hulk's feat look good. Unlike Hulk, Bill actually destroyed a planet where as Hulk never did like he never took a scream that could've shattered the moon.
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3769/stormbreaker0308.th.jpg

Takes a blast from Galactus and gets up while Alpha Ray dies and a planet is incinerated.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4269/stormbreaker0115.th.jpghttp://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8148/stormbreaker0116.th.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bill too much allround power.

Stoic
Yeah it could be bigger or it could be smaller. So let's not start this nonsense about how skrull Bolt could've shattered the moon when he never did.

I realize that you're switching the story up to cover your error. but it all comes out to the same thing, you're lying. We were talking about Godhunter not Stormbreaker in which Skuttlebutt destroyed the planet not Bill.

No the planet was not earth sized as depicted in the erroneous scan that you presented below. Wrong comic, and technically the wrong Bill, he lost his cyborg body at the end of Stormbreaker, but good try. Basically don't present false evidence, while trying to prove a point, because you come out looking like a liar.

First off, take human torch and Storm out of this because they have no business in matching Bill in power.

How can you to judge how much power they put out in that blast, which had no effect on the Hulk? the argument that you're trying to twist was lightening power yield, not a full out power blast, which is still unproven the be greater than the one that the Black Bolt skrull produced.

Hulk could've destroyed a planet and that puts him above Bill how? Bill's already destroyed a planet, got up from being smashed into the center of another, and took a blast that incinerated 1/6 of a planet. That only puts him on Bill's level, not above.

Once again you try to twist what I wrote to suit your lie, I said that it would take far more effort to subdue a planet about to explode, than it would be to simply destroy the planet. Why? Because the force of the exploding mass, is far greater than the mass itself. It's the basic premise behind bombs being made in the first place. I have no doubt that you will try and twist what I just wrote once again. So by all means go ahead

Because Bill won't he freedom to bash Hulk's head in while the cloud hail lightning down onto Hulk's head? Bill's just going to let Hulk grab him. lol

I have no idea what this means, do you?

Because most of the time the Avengers are trying to kill Hulk right?

The Hulk fought the Wrecking Crew, and was taking it easy on them, they simply worked Bill

Here's the scan. I ain't making things up. It's just that you downplay Bill's feat to make Hulk's feat look good. Unlike Hulk, Bill actually destroyed a planet where as Hulk never did like he never took a scream that could've shattered the moon.

Wrong again, a far weaker version of the Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, the actual planet and not a planetoid that appears to be smaller than the moon. Yea he destroyed it with one blow. I never downplayed anything, you're projecting your own actions on to me in an asinine attempt to prove your point, but in so doing you come off being very deceitful.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3769/stormbreaker0308.th.jpg

Lies and more deceit, what comic arc did you get that scan from? Was it perhaps taken from Stormbreaker? How big does that planet look to you? To me it looks smaller than even the moon.

Takes a blast from Galactus and gets up while Alpha Ray dies and a planet is incinerated.

The blast from Galactus was obviously not the most powerful one in Galactus' arsenal or Bill would have died along with Alpha Ray. By the way I have the Stormbreaker arc, and you took a lot out of context to prove once again that you're stooping to low levels to get a moot point across. How does it feel?

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4269/stormbreaker0115.th.jpghttp://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8148/stormbreaker0116.th.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bill too much allround power. Just like when Thor beats him down right with all that power when he takes on the regular Hulk.... laughing out loud

Warlord
Bill wins.
As someone said in another thread Hulk didn't beat any top tiers wink

Stoic
Bill wins.
As someone said in another thread Hulk didn't beat any top tiers wink

Last man standing constitutes a win in my book, and Sentry was classified as the most powerful hero in the Universe. Wait, he lost so I guess that would make him second to the Hulk. Sentry was a top tier, and so was Ironman in the armor that he was wearing. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. Or is it an attempt at a cover up?

quanchi112
Bill wins.
As someone said in another thread Hulk didn't beat any top tiers wink Yes he did but not convincingly.

Warlord
@stoic
Nah I was messing with Quanchi.
Hulk would beat just about anyone in WWH ark.
Galactus is lucky he didn't apear

Stoic
Sarcasm? I know that Galactus would destroy the Hulk, but he's a far cry from Beta Ray Bill. Bill does great in his arc, so it's ok to prop him up, but it's not ok if the Hulk does well in his? Double standard? I expect to read next that Sentry was jobbing, and yet the Hulk has been consistently written as a team wrecker from times before you and i were even born. Well I assume that you're below 50.

Warlord
honest question: you do not think WWH included an amount of PIS?

Stoic
honest question: you do not think WWH included an amount of PIS?

I believe that WWHulk was well written, and edited as to not leave the poor art direction in the dust. Planet Hulk was by far better, and they did a poor job at representing the Hulk in WW Hulk. Read the entire Planet Hulk arc, and tell me if you believe that they toned his power levels down before he arrived back on earth.

Take into account that before he was exiled, that he had a gamma bomb explode in his face (A hidden power up?), and was soaking up rads on his trip back while riding atop the Stone Ship. You tell me, because I think that it was trash, and poorly represented.

WhiteWitchKing
You're the one switching up the story. At the start of these debate, it was about Stormbreaker, not Godhunter. You're the one who's bringing up Godhunter part when when the feat referred to has been about Stormbreaker. What do you think Warlock was referring when he says "all the damage occured when they COLLIDED with one another." The only instance when they collided and destroyed a planet was in Stormbreaker. In God hunter, Bill smacked SD into the planet and then followed up with another hammer strike that created a crater. Don't mix this debate with that BRB Vs Black Adam one where you had no inkling that BRB and SD had a second rematch until somebody pointed out Godhunter to you.

Lol. Maybe you should stick to the feats people are bringing up instead of switching box and then calling people liars. And technically nothing, how is it the wrong Bill? Would you like to provide evidence that it's a different Bill in Godhunter and Stormbreaker?

How can you say it's anything comparable to what Bill went through? You act as if HT and Storm is anything comparable to Stardust's attack or Thor's. Bill fight and stalemated Thor a true top tier. He takes attacks from what's likely the second most power herald and comes back for more. HT and Storm are mid tier at best.

Black Bolt Skrull did what again? Could've shattered the moon vs Bill smashing SD through a planet?

Well great. Hulk held a planet together. Now he should have enough power to take on Bill who took a shot from Galactus and got up from it, smashed SD into a planet and busted, and smashed into the core of another planet to get up and fight some more.

Means that Bill can call on lightning storm to put Hulk down and smash Hulk's head in at the same time Hulk is charging at him. Bill isn't going to be stupid and slug it out with Hulk. It's called multitasking.

Issues?

So even when I provide evidence you try and deny its a planet they destroyed by demoting it to a planetoid. Of course that wasn't Galactus' most powerful, but it was more than enough to burn a good portion of that planet. What next, are you going to try and call the planet SD smashed Asteroth and Bill into as a planetoid as well because Bill got back up from that as well.

Stoic
You're the one switching up the story. At the start of these debate, it was about Stormbreaker, not Godhunter. You're the one who's bringing up Godhunter part when when the feat referred to has been about Stormbreaker. What do you think Warlock was referring when he says "all the damage occured when they COLLIDED with one another." The only instance when they collided and destroyed a planet was in Stormbreaker. In God hunter, Bill smacked SD into the planet and then followed up with another hammer strike that created a crater. Don't mix this debate with that BRB Vs Black Adam one where you had no inkling that BRB and SD had a second rematch until somebody pointed out Godhunter to you.

No it wasn't. I brought up the planet destroying attack first, which I was clearly talking about Godhunter, not Stormbreaker which is not the current Bill, but the old one who lost his cyborg body and was transported into a dead homeless mans body, by a higher power in the form of a woman. Check out the Stormbreaker mini, and you will see that canonically, the Bill that you were using from Stormbreaker is not Bill in his current state.

Lol. Maybe you should stick to the feats people are bringing up instead of switching box and then calling people liars. And technically nothing, how is it the wrong Bill? Would you like to provide evidence that it's a different Bill in Godhunter and Stormbreaker?

Read what I wrote above. You at least should know the character who you're repping.

How can you say it's anything comparable to what Bill went through? You act as if HT and Storm is anything comparable to Stardust's attack or Thor's. Bill fight and stalemated Thor a true top tier. He takes attacks from what's likely the second most power herald and comes back for more. HT and Storm are mid tier at best.

A weaker Hulk stalemated Thor, Professor Hulk in a calm state matched him in the antarctic, not a big deal. Just remember that, that was also a weaker Hulk than WW Hulk.

Black Bolt Skrull did what again? Could've shattered the moon vs Bill smashing SD through a planet?

What I said in a retraction (stay current please or this will take more time than I have) was that if Black Bolts doppelganger (skrull) had continued his assault, that he had the power to destroy the moon. While keeping in mind that in Godhunter Bill didn't destroy the planetoid, Skuttlebut did. Judging by the amount of destruction that his first assault caused I am well justified in stating such. Do you get it now?

Well great. Hulk held a planet together. Now he should have enough power to take on Bill who took a shot from Galactus and got up from it, smashed SD into a planet and busted, and smashed into the core of another planet to get up and fight some more.

Planetoid. The fact is, that on panel every planet that Bill destroyed, appeared to be smaller than the moon, check for yourself, I did.

Means that Bill can call on lightning storm to put Hulk down and smash Hulk's head in at the same time Hulk is charging at him. Bill isn't going to be stupid and slug it out with Hulk. It's called multitasking.

Bullshyt! Thor has hit the Hulk with lightening more than once (weaker Hulk), and he was just fine, the Hulk has had his flesh almost completely removed from his skeleton and he was fine. Bill has yet to prove that he can put the Hulk down, when the Hulk can regen from anything that he dishes.

Also is this a dummy man Hulk that you keep trying to replay this scenario with? Why would he jump right into an electric storm without using an object to launch at Bill? Has Thor ever successfully stopped the Hulk from engaging him on a physical level? CIS on would suggest that Bill fights the way he has always fought, which is up in your face. Should we check out the Godhunter scans? maybe we should go with the Storbreaker ones.

Issues?

Mungi knows what I'm talking about. Alpha Flight is his thing. Just look for the Arc that has the Wrecking Crew in it.

So even when I provide evidence you try and deny its a planet they destroyed by demoting it to a planetoid. Of course that wasn't Galactus' most powerful, but it was more than enough to burn a good portion of that planet. What next, are you going to try and call the planet SD smashed Asteroth and Bill into as a planetoid as well because Bill got back up from that as well.

Planetoid, find a scan of any planet that Bill has destroyed that comes near in size compared to earth, I'll wait, but not for long... never mind you won't find any. Ok how about this find one thats even as large as earths moon I'll wait. Never mind, you won't find any.

Planetoids, that's what they were.

WhiteWitchKing
You brought up Godhunter but Stormbreaker was brought up because Bill did destroy a planet in that. You might want to reference Godhunter but I wasn't talking about that. Warlock also said the planet was destroyed when Bill COLLIDED with SD into it which is a reference to Stormbreaker. Talk about Godhunter if you want but in Stormbreaker Bill did destroy a planet. Ergo, Bill has destroy a planet at his best whereas that SkrullBolt never shattered that moon. No one is lying to you. Bill has destroyed a planet and evidence was given.

Secondly, writers have times an again tried to change Bill's appearance. Back in Power Cosmic, Surfer saved Bill's life and Bill gain a different armor and Stormbreaker. That didn't last and Bill was back in his Thor uniform. In Stormbreaker, Bill also gain a new human form and costume and that didn't last in Omega Flight. But it's still the same Bill. Also, where does it say in SB 6 that Bill still wasn't a cyborg with his new mortal form?

I did. Maybe you should look at Bill's history. Bill is a cyborg and champion of his race that posses the power of Thor. Changes to the character don't last that long but it's still Bill.

Big deal, Thor holds back for certain people and character. Hulk isn't a villain; he's still an innocent. Bill wrecks people when he fights. And Bill stalemated Warrior Madness Thor until he was distracted. That was one of the most powerful version of Thor.

Skrullbolt never destroyed the moon. If he possessed that power, the Skrull's would've weaponized him and not Black Bolt. And when's the last time Bolt destroyed a planet or moon? I'm sure he can but Skrullbolt and Black Bolt aren't the same thing. Skrullbolt get his ass handed to him while Black Bolt has won atleast 3 fights against Hulk and zero losses. So why should Hulk surviving an imposter's attacks mean he'll tank Bill's attack when Bill K.O.ed Sasquach/Tanaraq?

Because there was a moon somewhere to reference against those planets Bill destroyed for you to make such a statement?

Having regeneration doesn't prevent you from being K.O.ed. He only put down Sasquash/Tanaraq and wrecked the second most powerful herald.

Go with Stormbreaker, Godhunter, or Omega Flight. Take out the lightning strikes and Bill would still be have enough power to take out Hulk.

You mean the Omega Flight issue after Stormbreaker when Bill still possessed his new human form but lost his new costume? The only reason the Wrecking Crew gave him trouble was because the received a power up from the Great Beasts. In that same fight, Wrecker got assist from the demons unleashed and Bill still managed to knock Wrecker and the demons off of him only to be cheap shotted by Wrecker. In that same arc, Bill said his fists have shattered moons and his hammer planets (not planetoids). One of the Wrecking Crew member even mentions he feels like he could destroy planets with his new powers. How true is what Bill's saying? Bill went on to fight Tanaraq possessing Sasquaches' body and k.o.ed it.

Basically you've resorted to nonsense and dismissing Bill's feat. Here's that same book where Bill had "trouble" with the Wrecking. Bill slugging it out with Sasquatch/Tanaraq and putting him down. Lol. He's even referencing Stormbreaker and says planet - not planetoid.
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6889/omegaflight50005.th.jpghttp://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7039/omegaflight50006.th.jpghttp://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9781/omegaflight50007.th.jpg

complexbrother
Hulk.

Warlord
I miss Omega Flight

Galan007
thumb up @ WWK.

-Pr-
I thought Thor wasn't in warrior madness during that fight with Bill?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
I thought Thor wasn't in warrior madness during that fight with Bill? he was.

-Pr-
then can someone explain this?

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Warlock25-36.jpg

if i'm wrong then so be it...

OneDumbG0
^ It's exactly what it says.

Although some would argue there's a secret decoder pair of 3-D glasses that changes how you can read that simple statement. mhmm

*snark* *snark*

King Castle
he wasnt in a true warrior madness but he was quite mad which is what allowed him to fight well above his average showing of strength and durability.

anyways..

his mental unbalance was similar to warrior madness b/c he was a warrior and was mad with rage and a conspiracy theory..thor

Badabing
then can someone explain this?

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Warlock25-36.jpg

if i'm wrong then so be it... Originally posted by King Castle
he wasnt in a true warrior madness but he was quite mad which is what allowed him to fight well above his average showing of strength and durability.

anyways..

his mental unbalance was similar to warrior madness b/c he was a warrior and was mad with rage and a conspiracy theory..thor Agreed. durthor

psycho gundam
hulk madness > warrior's madness, and the fake one

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk madness > warrior's madness, and the fake one
And both are inferior to Hulkmania. estahuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision

qft.

psycho gundam

you sure?

ALNtMq7sD4I

roid rage ftw

Omega Vision
you sure?

ALNtMq7sD4I

roid rage ftw
Haterz gon hate.

psycho gundam
biscuits

-Pr-
you sure?

ALNtMq7sD4I

roid rage ftw

kDosZwBe-D8#t=6m50s

psycho gundam
exactly

Parmaniac
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

And still my favorite match in WWF history...

-Pr-
Meh, Warrior got lucky. Hogan would take him more times than not imo.

Parmaniac
Meh, Warrior got lucky. Hogan would take him more times than not imo. I think they were portrayed pretty equal and without rewatching the match I recall the ref getting knocked the **** out and Hogen pinned for the 3 count then it went on and later Warrior won.

The Nuul
Y'all reported for spamming, including Paul.

Parmaniac
Just put mods on ignore they can't ban you then. true story. That's how I get rid off Badas ass non stop.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Just put mods on ignore they can't ban you then. true story. That's how I get rid off Badas ass non stop.

you don't like bada's ass? what, too much for you?

King Castle
anyways....... back on track.

BRB might try physical force at 1st go round he might not.

BRB more then likely will fly right at WWH and bash him silly he dont mess around his hammer would be electrically charged with magic adding to the effectiveness of his blows.

that should keep hulk unbalance for a long whiule before he is even remotely able to get the edge.

BRB might get hit a few times which would cause him to realize hulk's strength and fly away into the sky and hit hulk with nature's forces all at once or even toss his hammer at hulk with sufficient force to destroy the planet and or summon a earth shattering god style blast..

BRB might realize if all else fails to simply teleport him away tossing his hammer and commanding it to fly around hulk at fantastical speeds as it creates a tear in space and sends hulk away.

Black bolt z
hulk still wins

King Castle
if by winning you mean floating in space naked or in another dimension, sure.

Black bolt z
Yes hulk does win.Thanks you for showing me the error of my ways Fix'd big grin

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Do I look like Big Colossus C to you? Do I have his name?

psycho gundam
if by winning you mean floating in space naked or in another dimension, sure. bill doesn't do that

Sr J-Bieb
BRB decisively

Mindset
Hulk is too buff for BRB

The Nuul

Galan007
^ That's literally the only time Bill has BFR'd -- it's certainly not an 'in character' tactic for him.

But he wouldn't need that ability to beat Hulk anyway.

Brutacus
Doesn't bill have a temper and try to slug it out first???
What would mean a defeat at the hands of WWH?
Asume they fight in character??

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
^ That's literally the only time Bill has BFR'd -- it's certainly not an 'in character' tactic for him.

But he wouldn't need that ability to beat Hulk anyway.
No see you're doing it wrong. Bill needs to bfr WWH because WWH can only be beaten through bfr because he had so many showings where he was unbeatable and fought so many Top Tiers without attenuating circumstances.

Stupid horsie-face gets crushed. durhulk

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk is too buff for BRB thumb up

psycho gundam
No see you're doing it wrong. Bill needs to bfr WWH because WWH can only be beaten through bfr because he had so many showings where he was unbeatable and fought so many Top Tiers without attenuating circumstances.

Stupid horsie-face gets crushed. durhulk the top tiers would all parish before his might, how are they supposed to sell comics then? biscuits

i think your statement could be labeled as marvel hate cause you want that to happen

Omega Vision
the top tiers would all parish before his might,
They'll become ecclesiastic administrative units?

psycho gundam
that, and die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.