Yolaaa!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alyssa Abyss
Happy Dance Zomg! I love this dancing banana! Okay soo.. My name is Alyssa. I like singing, watching movie's taking pictures... blah blah blaah. If you're really that interested you can just look at my profile. I'm not gonna post any pics of myself unless you wanna see them. Umm I love pizza. I love chatting with random people. I love this mad face cause it looks like it's saying cuss words.. Sooo yeah. Pm if you're looking for a random person to talk to. big grin wink Oh my gawd. I was looking at this dancing banana the whooolllee time I was typing this.. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Aaah. It's most definitly the most smexiest banana that ever was. Eh. I just watched lady in the water over the weekend. Wasn't half bad. cool Soooo yeah. Alrighty.
Okkkayy. smokin'

Kharhmah
Oh Hai.
You seem like funs.

Lurves ze avatar of le bouncing rainbow sheep btw. =3

spydergirl
Wow you are random LOL. Thats great if your on this forum cause you can jump from topic to topic.
I love the rainbow sheep btw :3

immaturerainbow
Haha! XD Nice to meet you. Your sheep reminds me of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.