Taking on Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which herald would give thanos the best fight without CIS on?

Thanos without his shields. Please do not include bfring as an option.

Surfer

Thor

Superman

Wonder Woman

WWH

psycho gundam
thor and superman, not in any order

quanchi112
Thanos could take them all on at once and win easily.

The one who'd give him the best fight is WW Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112

What's up quanchi... long time no see.

Sethos
thor or surfer in no order but thanos would woop them all. pls surfer would put wwh back to human form as he once did.

psycho gundam

The one who'd give him the best fight is WW Hulk. no cis

byrdgang21
I think Hulk puts up the best fight and would last the longest

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
What's up quanchi... long time no see. Yeah, I won't be on that often in the near future either. Just here to kill some time.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
no cis Thanos doesn't need cis to dominate them he's well beyond any of their capabilities combined to warrant them even being a challenge to him.

iceman24567
Superman or Thor

Kasper Gutman
Thor has beaten Thanos in the past so that has to um count for something in this thread. Superman can put in a good showing if he goes all out. WWH is too one dimensional to be a threat. Surfer lacks any combat technique to be a threat and has been owned in the past. Wonder Woman is just not quite in Superman or Thor's league but very close and she would be a better melee fighter than Thanos but I can't see her take the beating required to go toe to toe with Thanos. So Supes and Thor are the only ones present who could last an entire comic in a fight with Thanos.

marwash22
the dude with the mothaphuckin' hammer.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Thor has beaten Thanos in the past so that has to um count for something in this thread. Superman can put in a good showing if he goes all out. WWH is too one dimensional to be a threat. Surfer lacks any combat technique to be a threat and has been owned in the past. Wonder Woman is just not quite in Superman or Thor's league but very close and she would be a better melee fighter than Thanos but I can't see her take the beating required to go toe to toe with Thanos. So Supes and Thor are the only ones present who could last an entire comic in a fight with Thanos. thumb up nice

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up nice

What are you saying nice for?

Thor have never in his entire career defeated thanos without an amp.

quanchi112
Thor has beaten Thanos in the past so that has to um count for something in this thread. Superman can put in a good showing if he goes all out. WWH is too one dimensional to be a threat. Surfer lacks any combat technique to be a threat and has been owned in the past. Wonder Woman is just not quite in Superman or Thor's league but very close and she would be a better melee fighter than Thanos but I can't see her take the beating required to go toe to toe with Thanos. So Supes and Thor are the only ones present who could last an entire comic in a fight with Thanos. Thor never ever beat the real Thanos. I would know.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
What are you saying nice for?

Thor have never in his entire career defeated thanos without an amp. Well besides the first part nice post

shokosugi
Superman solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman solos Based on ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman solos this

Kasper Gutman
Thor will amped equipment beating an amped Thanos "clone" counts.

Warlord
Masterson did good also

Lord Feron
Thor would give the best fight IMO but would still lose without a doubt.

Not sure what would happen if Thor shoved the hammer into thanos's mouth and does the godblast..... I'm confident that would hurt alot..

cdtm
Thor will amped equipment beating an amped Thanos "clone" counts.

The amp let the Thanos clone control a force that wipes out life across the universe. There's no evidence it amped his physical stats as well.

And if it did, that would still make him weaker then the real Thanos, considering the real deal took serious damage from Odin himself, commanding the entire Odinforce, while Thor was using items imbued with a portion of the full Odinforce.

I hear SS will mop the floor with thanos prune chin by the end of the imperative.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
this Based on ?

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, hope he does one of 'em black-hole shiznits to suck up the new one-dimensional Thanos.

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
I hear SS will mop the floor with thanos prune chin by the end of the imperative.

Here's hoping.

If it happens, watch for claims that Thanos was depowered since his resurrection.

the ninjak
Originally posted by cdtm
Here's hoping.

If it happens, watch for claims that Thanos was depowered since his resurrection.

laughing out loudNo way he is much more durable/stronger and can't die. If Surfer beats him wow! But not impossible .

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thor would give the best fight IMO but would still lose without a doubt.

Not sure what would happen if Thor shoved the hammer into thanos's mouth and does the godblast..... I'm confident that would hurt alot.. Unless you're talking about Thor's penis, Mjolnir isn't fitting in Thanos's mouth. erm

Warlord
Thor can godblast from his penis too.
Journey into Mystery #153

BobbyD
If Surfer could muster up some "stones", I think he has the best package to do it. Interesting play on words there--stones and package. laughing out loud

Anyway, my guess is Thor and Supes would put up the best fight. The effect of the lasso is very, very interesting. I wonder what effect that would have on the titan?

BobbyD

Long time no talk, Q. Hope all is well.

TheLordofMurder

Bullsh*t...

Non-BSing Thor alone would give Thanos a good fight...add in the rest and Thanos gets raped.

Nihilist
Superman

Badabing

The one who'd give him the best fight is WW Hulk. durpalm

Supes, Thor, SS, WWH would be my picks.

Colossus-Big C
WWH alone would kill thanos big grin

Black bolt z
Surfer would do the best without CIS/PIS. Surfer seems ot job to thanos. Now given thanos will still win but not by as much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Bullsh*t...

Non-BSing Thor alone would give Thanos a good fight...add in the rest and Thanos gets raped. Thor had the power gem and was trying to kill him to which Thanos laughed him off with nothing more than some bloody boogers. Yeah, Thanos stomps him.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman Based on ?

Originally posted by Badabing
durpalm

Supes, Thor, SS, WWH would be my picks. With his pinky finger.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Surfer would do the best without CIS/PIS. Surfer seems ot job to thanos. Now given thanos will still win but not by as much. He doesn't job he's out of his league.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
Thor can godblast from his penis too.
Journey into Mystery #153

Impressive.

ares834
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Impressive.
It can also destroy galaxies.

chomperx9
no thanos shield then WWH would give him a good ass whoopin

D_Dude1210
Well, there IS Wonder Woman and her stupid lasso. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
no thanos shield then WWH would give him a good ass whoopin Based on him what burning out against the Sentry who wanted to lose.....really ?

The guy didn't curb any top tiers yet he can take on Thanos...be serious.

chomperx9
Based on him what burning out against the Sentry who wanted to lose.....really ?

The guy didn't curb any top tiers yet he can take on Thanos...be serious. did ok against trion juggernaut

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
did ok against trion juggernaut When did he fight Trion Juggs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.