What are you listening to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
uMYAATQDOEQ

Scythe
Check it out: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t9904.html

Kinasin
Searched it didn't get nothing. eek!

Kinasin
NJNdBPYF3o0&feature=related

Scythe
I don't make the rules, so I wonder how long this lasts.

Kinasin
Originally posted by Scythe
I don't make the rules, so I wonder how long this lasts.
Probably not long but I did search it. wink

Scythe
Yeah the search feature isn't that neat. It usually takes abit of time with the advanced search feature. I saw you made a Watchmen thread as well, search must've crapped out abit there since I remember there being a Watchmen thread. Though it's cool, you shouldn't get a warning. Perhaps a thread lock with a link to the original thread kinda how I posted.

Kinasin
Yes but what did my watchmen thread say inside of it smile. Is watchmen in the top 3 graphic novels of all time I think so what do you think. It wasn't watchmen thread were you strictly talk about watchmen or watchmen respect thread for that matter. Nice sarcasm fail though smile.

Scythe
Sarcasm? None intended. I did notice the difference within the thread, but trust me, I've seen threads get locked before for sharing common ground.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
Sarcasm? None intended. I did notice the difference within the thread, but trust me, I've seen threads get locked before for sharing common ground.

You sarcastic goat bastard uhuh

stick out tongue

Scythe
You should see when I tell waiters what I want to order.

Kinasin
RiV_ue-PbL4&feature=related

Peach
Originally posted by Kinasin
Searched it didn't get nothing. eek!

Try looking outside of the OTF. There's a music forum. That's where a thread of this sort goes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.