You walk into your house and see two 15grand an hour hookers and two bottles of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
Cristal on ice with a note that says enjoy........
What do you do????

Scythe
Ask to use the bathroom, then leave.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Scythe
Ask to use the bathroom, then leave.

Mairuzu
Wheres the weed

Dave_97
i cant afford this, So there really is only one thing to say.

http://www.theepiclist.com/images/2007/07/Kurtwood_Smith.jpg
B*tches Leave

Rogue Jedi
Make them do hard core lesbian stuff, film it, post it on youtube, get rich.

Kinasin
The chicks are free you don't have to pay they are just super high quality.

Rogue Jedi
With super high quality STD's.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Kinasin
The chicks are free you don't have to pay they are just super high quality. nothing good is free in life.
there is always a price.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dave_97
nothing good is free in life.
there is always a price. The STD's.

Kinasin
they take full std test right in front of you and come up negative for everything.

BruceSkywalker
take them to the hospital for AIDS test and leave them there

Kinasin
What if on your way there one of them cuts their arm and spray aids infected blood right into your eye and face.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
With super high quality STD's.

No, that means that they DON'T have STDs. Medium quality also means that same thing. It's just that these hookers are very very very good looking in addition to being clean.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, that means that they DON'T have STDs. Medium quality also means that same thing. It's just that these hookers are very very very good looking in addition to being clean. I know, just fueling the stereotype.

Quincy
Well I can't exactly re-get aids.

Count me in....their vaginas.

Rogue Jedi
er....

Impediment
I'd ban you, had I the option.

Rogue Jedi
Me?

Dave_97
they take full std test right in front of you and come up negative for everything. wouldnt that take some time?
im no expert but i think it takes like, a week to get the results back, Call me crazy, but if these bitches can work faster than hospitals, aren't they doing the wrong type of job? they could make some serious cash doing other jobs.

no no no, it's all too sketchy for my tastes.

i stick with my first idea, b*tches leave.

better safe than sorry.

Rogue Jedi
wouldnt that take some time?
im no expert but i think it takes like, a week to get the results back, Call me crazy, but if these bitches can work faster than hospitals, aren't they doing the wrong type of job? they could make some serious cash doing other jobs.

no no no, it's all too sketchy for my tastes.

i stick with my first idea, b*tches leave.

better safe than sorry. Indeed. There's always the band of the hand.

Quiero Mota
Any smart person would know that its a con.

Kinasin
For the sake of this thread I'm the person behind it and there is no con and no std's.

Dave_97
For the sake of this thread I'm the person behind it and there is no con and no std's. given that i dont know you well enough to trust you, and your avy is kind of sinister looking, im going to still decline this offer and tell the b*tches to leave.

is it because im gay?
partly.

but mostly because i just dont trust the word of people i dont know well enough to even know the name of.
honestly, this could be some giant "lol@kmc users with their std's" april fools joke or something, Those women could have penises or something (in which case, maybe i'll tell them to stay a while and have some fun, because thats just what im into) but the point still stands.

i cant trust you, nor your b*tches.

so to recap. "B*tches Leave."

jinXed by JaNx
nothing good is free in life.
there is always a price.

Oxygen is pretty good though

Rogue Jedi
Ahahaha

Dave_97
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Oxygen is pretty good though i didn't get the nickname "Don T Litter" for nothing.

(Don T Litter = Don't Litter, just incase that wasnt clear)

Also, Don would be a great superhero for children, to teach them to help keep the planet alive, he'd be a lot like captain planet, only less gay.

he'd be manly, have a beard and beer belly, burly bastard.
mhm.

anyway, the cost is keeping our planet clean(and the trees alive), some are willing to pay that cost, others, not so much.

life is give and take.

and remember kids, Don T Litter says "Don't Litter"... or he'll kill your family.
funny story behind how Don came to be, it was 4am about 2 years ago, my buddy and i were standing outside a tim hortons drinking some much needed coffee and eating some tasty creamcheese bagels, and he threw his trash in a bin, a bin that said "Don't Litter" and as i was looking at that bin, shoveling creamcheese down my face, it hit me, i wiped my mouth and said "morl, houldn gom" then i finished chewing my food and downed it; then i said "joel, wouldn't Don T Litter be a great name for a superhero?" he looked back and said "f*ck this coffee is hot, what were you saying?" true story.

from then on i stopped littering, i put my trash in my pockets and throw it in a bin later.

... there isnt really a point to that story, i really just wanted to distract you while a man with a knife crept up behind you, Say hi to Bob.
i pay him to kill people, Hi Bob! batman_wave

Rogue Jedi
I'm with the Dave on this one, nothing comes for free. There's always a price to pay, before or after.

Dave_97
how dare you agree with me, on sheer fact that i hate you, i shall retract what i said, and say that everything is free.

mhm

Kinasin
given that i dont know you well enough to trust you, and your avy is kind of sinister looking, im going to still decline this offer and tell the b*tches to leave.

is it because im gay?
partly.

but mostly because i just dont trust the word of people i dont know well enough to even know the name of.
honestly, this could be some giant "lol@kmc users with their std's" april fools joke or something, Those women could have penises or something (in which case, maybe i'll tell them to stay a while and have some fun, because thats just what im into) but the point still stands.

i cant trust you, nor your b*tches.

so to recap. "B*tches Leave."
Ok as soon as you tell the bitches to leave 5 mercenaries come out of the darkness with ak 47's aimed at you and say sleep with the whores or we will torture you for 3 hours repeatedly until you decide to sleep with the whores, and drink the cristal.

Dave_97
Ok as soon as you tell the bitches to leave 5 mercenaries come out of the darkness with ak 47's aimed at you and say sleep with the whores or we will torture you for 3 hours repeatedly until you decide to sleep with the whores, and drink the cristal. **** it, bring on the shock cables, i'll never talk! er... sleep with them i mean, i'll never sleep with them.

mikeydude
oh, dave.....

Dave_97
Originally posted by mikeydude
oh, dave..... Yeah?

Rogue Jedi
how dare you agree with me, on sheer fact that i hate you, i shall retract what i said, and say that everything is free.

mhm Yeah, you;re right, let's **** em.

Kinasin
lol

Dave_97
its my moral standing to always disagree with john, no matter what the cost.

Rogue Jedi
its my moral standing to always disagree with john, no matter what the cost.

Really now? Let's test that....

I like having sex with women.
I hate the thought of a penis in my ass.
I hate the thought of eating someone elses poop.
I would never give Bardock head.

Dave_97

I would never give Bardock head.

no you dont.
pretty sure you enjoy the thought.
no, you love it.
but you'd let him stick it in your pooper.

Kinasin
no you dont.
no, you love it.
LULZ

Rogue Jedi
See?

Dave_97
you kind of walked into that one.

Sancty
try and get teh money back ?? mmm

How do I know how much they make?? Was it written on the note or did they tell me? awebrow

Bardock42
they take full std test right in front of you and come up negative for everything.

Is it multiple choice?

Bardock42
Ok as soon as you tell the bitches to leave 5 mercenaries come out of the darkness with ak 47's aimed at you and say sleep with the whores or we will torture you for 3 hours repeatedly until you decide to sleep with the whores, and drink the cristal.

....I-i guess i'd drink the crystal and sleep with the whores? confusedOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi

I would never give Bardock head. Originally posted by Dave_97
no you dont.
no, you love it.

That's true.

Rogue Jedi
you kind of walked into that one. Yeah I did.

Dave_97
Yeah I did. no comment.

Rogue Jedi
no comment. HA.

mikeydude
When he said cristal did he mean meth. Because that stuff is crazy.

I would never do it.

NEVER.

poop.

Sappho
honestly, since you said they dont have stds's, are top quality, and i have a bottle of crystal, then im havin one hell of a kickback.

Mr. Vader
Originally posted by Sappho
honestly, since you said they dont have stds's, are top quality, and i have a bottle of crystal, then im havin one hell of a kickback.
lol

pgdarth95
Cristal on ice with a note that says enjoy........
What do you do????
kick hookers out, takes crystal, sells it, uses money for collage fund.
Become successful, get a good wife, have a good son, retire at 60, live in a summer house in california, die, go to heaven, smoke a joint with god, talk about crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.