Spectre, Michael & LT vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Okay, God/TOAA is upset and he wants to start his omniverse all over again.

If he sent these 3 to clean it up, would it work? They fight together as a some, not individually cleaning it up. (Spectre has an order too by the way).

Discuss, or maybe there isn't much to discuss.... confused

BobbyD
Originally posted by BobbyD
Okay, God/TOAA is upset and he wants to start his omniverse all over again.

If he sent these 3 to clean it up, would it work? They fight together as a 3some, not individually cleaning it up. (Spectre has an order too by the way).

Discuss, or maybe there isn't much to discuss.... confused

..suppose to read as a 3some...

AsbestosFlaygon
there isn't much to discuss.

BobbyD
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

laughing

Thanks. So I take it the big boys layeth the smack down on everyone's candy ass.

Colossus-Big C
they do it easy
micheal can solo pr beyonder
spectre solo any one with ig
the LT is over kill

Black bolt z
Dimension of 5-d imps and PR beyonder should handle quite easily.

Colossus-Big C
micheal and lucifer created DC
that includes mxy ,the 5d , coie monitor and every other dc character save presence

atleast thats what i was told

BobbyD
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
micheal and lucifer created DC
that includes mxy ,the 5d , coie monitor and every other dc character save presence

atleast thats what i was told

I believe that is correct.

Xplosive
Mxy is powerful, but he isn't in the league of Michael or LT. Spectre is also not in the league of Michael or LT. The trio wins, if there is no Pre-R Beyonder or Protege (if he duplicated LT power, he would also be capable of duplicating Michael power).

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl kicks their butts for trying to be naughty.

shokosugi
Mandrakk or Cosmic Armor Superman solos.

rotiart
The prime monitor says no...

BobbyD
Originally posted by Xplosive
Mxy is powerful, but he isn't in the league of Michael or LT. Spectre is also not in the league of Michael or LT. The trio wins, if there is no Pre-R Beyonder or Protege (if he duplicated LT power, he would also be capable of duplicating Michael power).

Wouldn't a non jobbing Spectre handle PR Beyonder and Protege since he has You Know Who's order?

...unless what you're stating is PR Beyonder was essentially god at the time?

TheLordofMurder
Classic Beyonder (using the Infinity Gauntlet) and Classic Molecule Man (using the Heart of the Infinite) annihilate these three...

Stoic
they do it easy
micheal can solo pr beyonder
spectre solo any one with ig
the LT is over kill

Specter isn't beating an IG user. Nope not happening I could see a stalemate. An IG user was stated by Thanos to be someone akin to God. Just remember what he said when Galactus had all of the Gems in his possession.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Dimension of 5-d imps and PR beyonder should handle quite easily.

The Beyonder was retracted down to being a minor omniscient wasn't it/he/she. In other words a non factor to the biggest guns out there. unless this somehow changed recently.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Classic Beyonder (using the Infinity Gauntlet) and Classic Molecule Man (using the Heart of the Infinite) annihilate these three...

The Hand of the universe is all that would be needed, nothing below its power, would somehow add to it, in terms of being all powerful.

Originally posted by shokosugi

Unless there is a power above the powers that you mentioned, and I somehow doubt that Cosmic Armored Superman, or Mandrakk is higher in power than God, or the Word of God.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Stoic
Specter isn't beating an IG user. Nope not happening I could see a stalemate. An IG user was stated by Thanos to be someone akin to God. Just remember what he said when Galactus had all of the Gems in his possession.

Does it matter if all 3 are fighting together though? I am asking not rhetorically, nor sarcastically, rather at face value. Does it matter anyhow, if Spectre has Michael and LT with him?

The thread is all 3 fighting together.

Colossus-Big C
micheal surpasses all of DC in power save the presence and it was stated on panel

Stoic
Does it matter if all 3 are fighting together though? I am asking not rhetorically, nor sarcastically, rather at face value. Does it matter anyhow, if Spectre has Michael and LT with him?

The thread is all 3 fighting together.

Well if they were fighting a force greater than what they can put out, no it wouldn't matter either way. Unless they somehow could replicate a DBZ Fuzion (I know, corny). Even then though, when Thanos had the HOTU, LT, Eternity, and Infinity weren't a factor. I don't think that even these three combined would beat THOTU, or a peer in terms of power.

Stoic
micheal surpasses all of DC in power save the presence and it was stated on panel

So basically God is greater than Micheal right?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Stoic
So basically God is greater than Micheal right? yes

zeel
Originally posted by shokosugi

Shoko i want you to find the nearest cliff and jump off wink

Xplosive
Wouldn't a non jobbing Spectre handle PR Beyonder and Protege since he has You Know Who's order?

...unless what you're stating is PR Beyonder was essentially god at the time?

Except that Spectre hasn't showed anything near PR Beyonder.

I don't know if the trio wins. If there is PR Beyonder or PR MM, THOTI then they surely don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.