Apocalypse/w Juggernauts powers & Onslaught vs The In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Unstoppable Apocalypse and Super Mutant Onslaught takes The In-Betweener who wins?

Two fights One the team gets 3 days of prep and second no prep at all.

zopzop
The In-betweener in a horrible, horrible curbstomp. Maybe he'll summon Death again and make her take their souls.

golem370
Even if the team has prep?

AsbestosFlaygon
Inb4lock

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Even if the team has prep?

Unless the team is backed by the LT or some similar power, they have no chance in hell.

TheLordofMurder
Spite, spite, spite...

Team has absolutely no chance whatsoever of beating the IB; yeah, he could make Death come and take their souls and no amount of prep on their part can stop this...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
The In-betweener in a horrible, horrible curbstomp. Maybe he'll summon Death again and make her take their souls.

janus77
I-B shits on the unstoppable table and the angry magnet ... they die.

I-B wins everytime.

rotiart
The power of juggernaught isn't much nowadays...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by rotiart
The power of juggernaught isn't much nowadays... i dont think his power level really matters here

Mshinu
This is only a fight if Onslaught could acess Franklin`s full potential. With 3 days of prep this is unlikely but not impossible with the minds of Apocalypse, Xavier and Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.