Dr. Psycho Vs Mysterio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/778667-dr_psycho_doomsday_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/1401214-mysterio_large.jpg

Parmaniac
Whoa that's the first REALLY bad ass pic of Mysterio I#ve ever seen.

tideoftime
Hmmmm....

Tricky...

Their powers work a bit differently from each other...

Assuming a "good-showing" Psycho, I'd go with him, overall. Mysterio can certainly get some wins, however, depending on the exact circumstances. A lower-showing Psycho gets beat by Mysterio, though.

Lord_Talron
hows psychos h2h? idk if it'd get down to it; but mysterios a beast with his enhanced strength

tideoftime
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
hows psychos h2h? idk if it'd get down to it; but mysterios a beast with his enhanced strength

Psycho? Hand-to-Hand?

(Not picking on your post, but such a question, even if made off-handed, is a clear indicator of not knowing much about the character...)

Psycho's H2H skills are virtually non-existant. Mentally/via Telepathy, he has a solid *conceptualization* of fighting ranging from raw brawling to highly finessed martial arts (due to knowing the minds of such as Wonder Woman, et al), but that manifests only in the psycho-scape and quasi-illusions/phantasms he creates. He, *personally*, could get beat on by my 87 year-old grandmother with a frying pan.

But Mysterio getting his hands on Psycho is a *big* supposition; Psycho's powers are dangerous, especially when opponents underestimate just how "deep" into their mind he can actually get (and rather quickly, too), and then manifest highly convincing phantasms believable even to those with strong minds/"should know better" (up until WW's Pallas upgrade, she was very hard pressed when dealing with his illusions/mental influences).

With that said, Mysterio can certainly get some good wins, especially if he can get his hands on Psycho, even for a second. Low-showing Psycho gets beat... bad. Higher-showing Psycho is likely to prove more challenging than Mysterio would realize, and would commensuratey take a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.