Lion-O & He-Man vs. Thor & Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://i3.tinypic.com/vs1klt.jpg
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-he-man-604199_500_768.jpg

vs.

http://mimg.ugo.com/200908/11106/thor-issue-3.jpg
http://thequarterbin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/herc126_cov.jpg

WHO WINS?

The Nuul
WOW, Lion is way outta his league. Logan can solo the cats.

Please replace him.

KingD19
Yeah, He-Man is basically on his own here. He can stand alone for a while and do really good, but eventually he goes down.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by The Nuul
WOW, Lion is way outta his league. Logan can solo the cats.

Please replace him.

Sword of Omens > Logan
He-Man almost = PC Supes

CosmicComet
Replace Lion-O with Samurai Jack.

http://dpquiz.co.uk/images/fqq/samurai_jack.gif

And please let Herc have his Mace, just so everyone has a weapon in this.

tideoftime
Assuming Herc has his mace (just for general fairness), then I go with Thor/Herc. He-Man and Lion-O *do* put up a fight, but Lion-O is generally out of his league in this; the Sword of Omens, while certainly formidable/useful, just won't stand up long against Thor/Mjolner. Herc can at least hold out against He-Man while Thor eventually overcomes the Lord of Thundercats, and then He-Man falls to a Thor/Herc double-team.

Mshinu
Duh, He-Man soloes.

He might not be able to hit shit with his sword, but he still wins.

the ninjak
He-Man beats Hercules......not current Herc but average Herc.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the ninjak
He-Man beats Hercules......not current Herc but average Herc. nah, herc seduces him

Bentley
Herc can seduce everyone in this thread.

I mean the posters of course biscuits

...Except me! eek!

Colossus-Big C
He Man wins

Kinasin
He Man

the ninjak
He-Man has the power of the universe backing him up.
He gets as strong as he needs to be for the given challenge. But it has to be a challenge applied TO him.

If he grapples any of them they're screwed.
Herc gets his hands crushed and tossed aside.
If Thor is stupid enough to grapple He-Man I'm not sure what pummeling thunderbolts raining down on them would do to him.
His Durability is not unlimited like his strength potential.
If Thor sticks to the sky He-Man is in trouble.

Colossus-Big C
hercules would last the longest against he man in a grapple

the ninjak
Normally that would be the case for most characters on his level but.
Wrestling don't do squat against a guy who gets as strong as he needs to be.

And what's Lion O doing here? Perhaps a distraction for Thor.

Colossus-Big C
Normally that would be the case for most characters on his level but.
Wrestling don't do squat against a guy who gets as strong as he needs to be.

And what's Lion O doing here? Perhaps a distraction for Thor. I think hercules was once stated to get as strong as he needs to be also in one of the old comics

illadelph12
You should team He-man up with someone from the Masters of the Universe, like Wun Dar or King Grayskull.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I think hercules was once stated to get as strong as he needs to be also in one of the old comics

That's the thing with Herc....his strength fluctuates. When he journeyed with other Gods in the Astral(whatever) Plane in Secret Invasion he was insanely strong and that just gives me the idea that when Herc is in the Astral Plane he is stronger than when he is Earthbound in the Physical Plane. IMO.

Colossus-Big C
That's the thing with Herc....his strength fluctuates. When he journeyed with other Gods in the Astral(whatever) Plane in Secret Invasion he was insanely strong and that just gives me the idea that when Herc is in the Astral Plane he is stronger than when he is Earthbound in the Physical Plane. IMO. do you have the scans of that

the ninjak
No it's just IMO with Herc's strength.
Wasn't it written that he held up the heavens? He held it then tricked Atlas to take over?
He killed the Skrull's God!
Feats like that are what I mean.

BlackZero30x
He-Man has the power of the universe backing him up.
He gets as strong as he needs to be for the given challenge. But it has to be a challenge applied TO him.

If he grapples any of them they're screwed.
Herc gets his hands crushed and tossed aside.
If Thor is stupid enough to grapple He-Man I'm not sure what pummeling thunderbolts raining down on them would do to him.
His Durability is not unlimited like his strength potential.
If Thor sticks to the sky He-Man is in trouble.

indeed

.....he-man could use his sword to deflect thor's hammer attack ect but i think thor has over all more endurance/stamina so herc is a non factor and as for Lion-O.....his only advantage is his sword....it has the combined might of ex-caliber and the eye of thundera so it's pretty powerful but lion-o himself is not.

it's basically he-man vs the team......strength aside he-mans greatest abilty is strategy so he could possibly win unless thor takes advantage of his higher speeds

Mshinu
Thor staying in the air won`t give him the win. He-Man can fire extremely powerful blasts from his sword. He has also used it to drain the likes of Hordak from a distance, significantly weakening him.

The only chanse the team got is Herc seducing him but that would only be a draw right?

thanos-prime
Current herc rapes team 1

Kinasin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Current herc rapes team 1
never.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Kinasin
never. sorry to disappoint but it would happen.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kinasin
never.

Current Herc is a skyfather.....yeah he'd rape.

the ninjak
How longs this amp gonna last? We've been using normal Herc. Just like how we don't use depowered WW in a forum fight with her.

And although He-Man is most probably gay he is also frigget. Seduction won't work. As Herc says some smutty remark and moves in for a snog He-Man crushes him.

thanos-prime
How longs this amp gonna last? who knows might lose it during chaos war or right after

KingD19
He'll probably exhaust all his powers while empowering everybody else and battling Mikobashi.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thor staying in the air won`t give him the win. He-Man can fire extremely powerful blasts from his sword. He has also used it to drain the likes of Hordak from a distance, significantly weakening him.

The only chanse the team got is Herc seducing him but that would only be a draw right?

i agree but i think when it comes down to it thor's not limited to just strength and that gives him the edge.....He-man has lots of ability to win this and i think he really has a good shot but i give the edge to team 2......for the fact like i said it would basically be 2 on 1 and when herc comes at he-man to grapple sure he-man breaks him in half but all the while thor takes him from behind with his hammer.

that sounded gayer then i meant it to........

Mshinu
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i agree but i think when it comes down to it thor's not limited to just strength and that gives him the edge.....He-man has lots of ability to win this and i think he really has a good shot but i give the edge to team 2......for the fact like i said it would basically be 2 on 1 and when herc comes at he-man to grapple sure he-man breaks him in half but all the while thor takes him from behind with his hammer.

that sounded gayer then i meant it to........

Just as Lion-O slides his sword into Thor`s backside..

oops, more gayness.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
He'll probably exhaust all his powers while empowering everybody else and battling Mikobashi. have you read chaos war 1?

KingD19
have you read chaos war 1?

Yeah, dl'd and read it yesterday.

Colossus-Big C
@ ninjak its not permanent current hercules is like rune king thor

the ninjak
@ ninjak its not permanent current hercules is like rune king thor

Yeah I know I've been using Herc regular anyways.

He-Man wins against both if Herc immediate clinches him. And Thor goes after Lion-O. If Lion-O runs and survives for as long as he can. T1 wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.