Bullseye vs Green Arrow and Deadshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
CIS is off
Scenario 1: Bullseye has his standard equipment

Scenario 2: H2H
Who wins?

Lord_Talron
i guess i should know this since i love bullseye and have read a lot of daredevil, but what exactly is "standard equipment" for bullseye?

throwing stars and what else? hes been known to carry a gun in the past.

iceman24567
team stomps

Lord_Talron
didnt see that it was team. dont think bulls can beat em. hes better than either of them aimwise, but that wont save him here

SasuOna
Neither of them are bullet timers like Bullseye,in a fight Bullseye is up there with damage soak and adamantium laced bones,and in scenario 1 hes going to have a field day with Green Arrow trying to hit him.

Also Standard equip for Bullseye are knives,sai's are shuriken

Prep-Man
Deadshot.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SasuOna
Neither of them are bullet timers like Bullseye,in a fight Bullseye is up there with damage soak and adamantium laced bones,and in scenario 1 hes going to have a field day with Green Arrow trying to hit him.

Also Standard equip for Bullseye are knives,sai's are shuriken Lol what? Go read a Green Arrow comic please he's know for his insane agility Batman level agility

bullseye is still better

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol what? Go read a Green Arrow comic please he's know for his insane agility Batman level agility

Deadshot has some speed as well. He has quick reflexes.

SasuOna
Lol what? Go read a Green Arrow comic please he's know for his insane agility Batman level agility

Batman aim dodges bullets so you comparing Green Arrow to him is basically just admitting that hes only peak human.

MU hand book states that Bullseye and Daredevil have superhuman speed and agility which is why they are able to bullet time.

Bullseye's aim is better than both of theres anyway. Green Arrow shoots arrow at Lester, he catches it proceeds to kill Green arrow.
Deadshot isn't going to shoot Lester before he gets killed.

I'm more interested in how the 2nd scenario goes since Bullseye's damage soak is up there with his adamantium coated bones.

Prep-Man
DS and BE use different weapons. DS is better in the gun department, while BE everything else. DS has insane feats to his name.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DS and BE use different weapons. DS is better in the gun department, while BE everything else. DS has insane feats to his name. bullseye has used lots of guns in his time, actually. hes just as good with guns

-Pr-
Team imo.

SamZED
Batman aim dodges bullets so you comparing Green Arrow to him is basically just admitting that hes only peak human.

MU hand book states that Bullseye and Daredevil have superhuman speed and agility which is why they are able to bullet time.

Bullseye's aim is better than both of theres anyway. Green Arrow shoots arrow at Lester, he catches it proceeds to kill Green arrow.
Deadshot isn't going to shoot Lester before he gets killed.

I'm more interested in how the 2nd scenario goes since Bullseye's damage soak is up there with his adamantium coated bones. Pretty sure Batman isnt just an aim dodger, but a bullet timer like DD, BE and others. Most of the batfamity is.

SasuOna
If batman were a bullet timer that would mean that he has super-human speed.
Hes only peek human so either hes aim dodging or its considered an outlier.

Also no one in the bat family is a bullet timer except Cassandra, her feats are stacked at put her above all of them.

Mshinu
Good fight in both scenarios. I think Lester can take a majority in the first and a minority in the last.

SamZED
If batman were a bullet timer that would mean that he has super-human speed.
Hes only peek human so either hes aim dodging or its considered an outlier.

Also no one in the bat family is a bullet timer except Cassandra, her feats are stacked at put her above all of them. super speed, peak human speed.. in comix there's little difference. There's been a whole thread about it. Bullseye doesnt have "super speed", neither does Batgirl or Elektra or Cap or many others, yet they all dodge bullets after they were fired. Batman is not slower than Cap.

SasuOna
^^ I don't see where your going with this
I never said anyone had super speed
I said to bullet time that would require you to be superhuman. DC classifies Batman as a peek human character in all his attributes.
Based on this we know that any time he exhibits something akin to a superhuman we can call it an outlier.

Marvel however clearly labeled Daredevil and Bullseye as having superhuman agiliy and speed. So we know whenever they exhibit super-human abilities its not something that we can balk at in most cases.

Captain america can run a mile in about a minute so thats obviously superhuman and something batman is not capable of.

Green Arrow and Deadshot have their peak human attributes but saying that peak human in comics=Superhuman is too much off a leap in logic when we are constantly told otherwise.

Bullseye should be able to take scenario 1 but I see him having more trouble in scenario 2.

Kasper Gutman
I'm going with a slight edge to Bullseye only because he seems to be slightly superhuman. Just for comparison's sake I'd put Bullseye at just a hair over Deadpool in a fight with a major split but Bullseye getting the slightest of edges. Deadpool has to do some pretty crazy and spectacle things when he beats Bullseye in the comics.

SamZED
^^ I don't see where your going with this
I never said anyone had super speed
I said to bullet time that would require you to be superhuman. DC classifies Batman as a peek human character in all his attributes.
Based on this we know that any time he exhibits something akin to a superhuman we can call it an outlier.

Marvel however clearly labeled Daredevil and Bullseye as having superhuman agiliy and speed. So we know whenever they exhibit super-human abilities its not something that we can balk at in most cases.

Captain america can run a mile in about a minute so thats obviously superhuman and something batman is not capable of.

Green Arrow and Deadshot have their peak human attributes but saying that peak human in comics=Superhuman is too much off a leap in logic when we are constantly told otherwise.

Bullseye should be able to take scenario 1 but I see him having more trouble in scenario 2. Daredevil and Bullseye were said to have superhuman speed? TBH its the first time I hear it. Pretty sure they were said to be peak humans.

My point is - the line between low superhumans and peak humans is so small it isnt worth mentioning. See Cap can run a mile in a minute so he can be concidered a super human while Elektra who cuts bullets in half with her sais all the time shouldnt? That's my point. Batman or Elektra or any other peak human dodging bullets after they're fired instead of just dodging the aim isnt something out of line. Trained peak humans simply can do that in comix. You said Batman cant dodge bullets because that'd mean he's super human. But being able to dodge bullets doesnt define super human in comicbooks. So the speed difference between guys like Bullseye and Green Arrow (if there's any at all) could be tiny. The fact that one of them is said to be a low level "super human" and the other isnt makes little difference.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty sure Batman isnt just an aim dodger, but a bullet timer like DD, BE and others. Most of the batfamity is. thumb up Including Nightwing

the ninjak
Daredevil and Bullseye were said to have superhuman speed? TBH its the first time I hear it. Pretty sure they were said to be peak humans.

My point is - the line between low superhumans and peak humans is so small it isnt worth mentioning. See Cap can run a mile in a minute so he can be concidered a super human while Elektra who cuts bullets in half with her sais all the time shouldnt? That's my point. Batman or Elektra or any other peak human dodging bullets after they're fired instead of just dodging the aim isnt something out of line. Trained peak humans simply can do that in comix. You said Batman cant dodge bullets because that'd mean he's super human. But being able to dodge bullets doesnt define super human in comicbooks. So the speed difference between guys like Bullseye and Green Arrow (if there's any at all) could be tiny. The fact that one of them is said to be a low level "super human" and the other isnt makes little difference.

Agreed BE and DD have heightened awareness that allows bullet time. Not enhanced Speed and Agility.

OneDumbG0
^ BE is pure skill. DD is skill and radar sense. They shouldn't have enhanced speed or agility, but they effectively do. Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty sure Batman isnt just an aim dodger, but a bullet timer like DD, BE and others. Most of the batfamity is. I am only aware of Batgirl.

SasuOna
Daredevil and Bullseye were said to have superhuman speed? TBH its the first time I hear it. Pretty sure they were said to be peak humans.

You aren't making any sense now, the gap between peak human and superhuman bullet timera is pretty big. Bullseye,Elektra,and Daredevil are all capable of dodgine sniper fire. Which means they all have reactions above a peek human.

http://i56.tinypic.com/r8ii3o.jpg
enhanced human agility which is why hes able to bullet time since his sense of equilibrium is on par with Spider-man.

Elektra is superhuman bro shes shown fighting Gorgon and its explained that they both operate at a level above peak human shield agents allowing them to have a convo in a room before the agents even realize their there in the room with them.

Batman is aim dodging bullets hes only peak human, you aren't going to change anyone's mind about this since the whole point about Cassandra being above anyone in the batman family is because shes a bullet timer and no one in the bat family is capable of that.

the ninjak
It says Enhanced human...meaning the toxic exposure caused effects on his brain. His "enhanced" agility stems from the physical condition he trained himself in throughout the years + his heightened awarness giving him the location of any threat coming his way.

His actual body isn't capable of superhuman agility feats.

SasuOna
It says enhanced human agility obviously if hes keeping up with Spider-man in agility hes superhuman. Reality is that balance is in fact a sense which is why hes considered superhuman in that regard.

Also yes Daredevil does have Superhuman agility since hes capable of batting away bullets and ninja vanishing in front of a snipers scope.

If his powers only enhanced his senses then they would obviously list his reflexes as above peak human and not his agility.

SamZED
You aren't making any sense now, the gap between peak human and superhuman bullet timera is pretty big. Bullseye,Elektra,and Daredevil are all capable of dodgine sniper fire. Which means they all have reactions above a peek human.

enhanced human agility which is why hes able to bullet time since his sense of equilibrium is on par with Spider-man.

Elektra is superhuman bro shes shown fighting Gorgon and its explained that they both operate at a level above peak human shield agents allowing them to have a convo in a room before the agents even realize their there in the room with them.

Batman is aim dodging bullets hes only peak human, you aren't going to change anyone's mind about this since the whole point about Cassandra being above anyone in the batman family is because shes a bullet timer and no one in the bat family is capable of that.
It says enhanced agility. tbh one doesnt dodge bullets by being agile, its more about speed. And both DD and BE have peak human speed, just like Batman, Nightwing and others. Dodging sniper shots has more to do with DD's radar.

You're missing my point, man. Why do you draw this line with "bullet dodging"? Since when ability to dodge bullets defines you as superhuman? Forget about Batman, take any other peak human. You say that if character A can dodge bullets it mean he's superhuman. Why is that? Because peak humans logically SHOULDN'T be able to dodge bullets? But there are lots of thing they shouldnt be able to to do. Yet they do them all the time. Bullet dodging being just one of them.

So we have 2 chars fighting each other, one of them has enhanced agility and peak human speed, the other peak human agility and peak human speed, but BOTH of them are fast enough to dodge bullets (not just aim). And while we can assume that the first might be a bit faster as he's enhanced the speed difference overall wont be that big. Im not trying to change anyone's mind but going by your logic, Cassandra shouldnt be able to dodge bullets because she doesnt have superhuman speed. Elektra was never said to have super speed either , yet she dodges bullets all the time. So why can't Batman? Or Nightwing? Because Cassandra is just barely (if at all) faster than them.

My main point - You cant just assume that Batman's or Nightwing's speed cant rival Daredevil's simply because theirs isnt said to be "enhanced". They all have roughly the same level of speed. So the fact that Bullseye has "enhanced" writen in his bio doesnt mean he's gonna blitz anyone who doesn't have it written.

SamZED
thumb up Including Nightwing
Pretty sure ive seen him kick the crap outta 6 or 7 guys with machine guns in a small room without getting a scratch. And they had him surrounded and had a drop on him. So id say yes.smile

Originally posted by the ninjak
Agreed BE and DD have heightened awareness that allows bullet time. Not enhanced Speed and Agility. Yeah, that and the fact that they're just that damn good. It doesnt take superhuman speed in comix.

SasuOna

So we have 2 chars fighting each other, one of them has enhanced agility and peak human speed, the other peak human agility and peak human speed, but BOTH of them are fast enough to dodge bullets (not just aim). And while we can assume that the first might be a bit faster as he's enhanced the speed difference overall wont be that big. Im not trying to change anyone's mind but going by your logic, Cassandra shouldnt be able to dodge bullets because she doesnt have superhuman speed. Elektra was never said to have super speed either , yet she dodges bullets all the time. So why can't Batman? Or Nightwing? Because Cassandra is just barely (if at all) faster than them.

Stop using the term super speed since this is not helping your argument any as we are not talking about travel speed anyway.
If you think batman has the reactions capable to dodge bullets then your wrong.
Using all of the high end peak human showings from Green arrow hes still not a bullet timer and hes only capable of aim dodging just like batman another peak human.

Cassandra is able to dodge bullets because shes obviously an extremely broken peak human(with some ridiculous bullet timing feats) and has her body reading ability. I mean its noted quite often thats shes above everyone in the bat family so you saying that since DC classifies her as peak human and she can bullet time it must mean the other members of the bat family can too since they are peak human is illogical.

Either they have feats of bullet timing or they don't. If batman has reacted to a bullet after its fired that would make him superhuman and no longer peak human in reactions.

Once again Batman is only peak human and is not capable of superhuman agility.

You people are spamming this out of proportion. Labels like enhanced, peak human and superspeed mean nothing. Actual feats mean things.

Cassandar is not considered a meta-human in DC and her higher end bullet timing feats are better than any of these people's. Likewise, Bullseye isn't an actual superhuman either, he has no superpowers, just extarordinary human talents.

Omega Vision
Team 8/10.

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ BE is pure skill. DD is skill and radar sense. They shouldn't have enhanced speed or agility, but they effectively do. I am only aware of Batgirl. Nightwing, Batman and Batgirl for sure are

SamZED
Stop using the term super speed since this is not helping your argument any as we are not talking about travel speed anyway.
If you think batman has the reactions capable to dodge bullets then your wrong.
Using all of the high end peak human showings from Green arrow hes still not a bullet timer and hes only capable of aim dodging just like batman another peak human.

Cassandra is able to dodge bullets because shes obviously an extremely broken peak human(with some ridiculous bullet timing feats) and has her body reading ability. I mean its noted quite often thats shes above everyone in the bat family so you saying that since DC classifies her as peak human and she can bullet time it must mean the other members of the bat family can too since they are peak human is illogical.

Either they have feats of bullet timing or they don't. If batman has reacted to a bullet after its fired that would make him superhuman and no longer peak human in reactions.

Once again Batman is only peak human and is not capable of superhuman agility. Cassandra also had trouble fighting Tim Drake. They all got the same level of speed, the difference is tiny. The one real difference - Cass was shown to dodge bullets in slowmotion while others weren't. Doesnt mean they cant or that they're much slower than her.

My main point - You cant just assume that Batman's or Nightwing's speed cant rival Daredevil's simply because theirs isnt said to be "enhanced". They all have roughly the same level of speed. So the fact that Bullseye has "enhanced" writen in his bio doesnt mean he's gonna blitz anyone who doesn't have it written.

Bentley
super speed, peak human speed.. in comix there's little difference. There's been a whole thread about it. Bullseye doesnt have "super speed", neither does Batgirl or Elektra or Cap or many others, yet they all dodge bullets after they were fired. Batman is not slower than Cap.

Fail since Cap is stronger than Batman shifty

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
Fail since Cap is stronger than Batman shifty Good think Batman is a much better fighter then. evil face Just kiddin.

Juntai

Batman is aim dodging bullets hes only peak human, you aren't going to change anyone's mind about this since the whole point about Cassandra being above anyone in the batman family is because shes a bullet timer and no one in the bat family is capable of that. http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper1.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper2.jpg

Dodging a sniper's bullet that was aimed at his back, after it was fired.

Whoop, there goes that aim dodging theory.

Juntai
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batbulletblock.jpg

lol, Batman knocking bullets out of the air with his hand and forearm.
Bet it was a complete accident.

YFZ 350
Team DC wins hard.

rotiart
What the heck is standard gear for bullseye... I mean since he went hawkeye can we say he uses that gear also?
If so I still think team wins but it'll be harder for them. Without hawkeye gear team wins 8/10 with hawkeyes gear 6/10

Hand to hand I actually lean bullseye 6/10... Ollie isn't weak but I think the adamantium has given bullseye the edge...

Lord Feron
If Bullseye gets a gun they are toast. If he just gets throwing stars and crap he dies.

Prep-Man
DS likely shoots him in the bullseye. lol. DS has crazy feats just like BE and has dodged speedsters as well.

namorsubby
overkill. Team easily

kmcisforvirgins

kmcisforvirgins

Bentley
Gotta love the guy who brought a scan which says "speed- athlete" while claiming DD had superspeed big grin

Lord Feron
It would be very difficult. Also imo BE does not get a gun as standard equip there fore loses. THe team more than not take the majority. (But if BE did get a gun, very different story)

Hand to hand, hmmm BE is pretty decent in a h2h confrontation. I'm not sure.

JakeTheBank
Spite against Lester.

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord Feron
It would be very difficult. Also imo BE does not get a gun as standard equip there fore loses. THe team more than not take the majority. (But if BE did get a gun, very different story)

Hand to hand, hmmm BE is pretty decent in a h2h confrontation. I'm not sure.

Weaksauce.

HE beats guns with his bows, so this guy is a watered down Clint flirt

Prep-Man
Team.

aztec
Deadshot doesn't need a chump like Ollie on his team. He can take out Bullseye on his own. He shit stops on his a**.

Bentley
Let's face it guys: If the fight happens in the open any of the guys in team 2 solos.

no they dont. lester would beat either one a majority of times. team wins

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
no they dont. lester would beat either one a majority of times. team wins

He has not enough range with standard equipment imo. Close quarter is entirely different though.

Originally posted by Bentley
He has not enough range with standard equipment imo. Close quarter is entirely different though. hum... I guess that's true... damn you bentley, damn you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.