Twilight versus Harry Potter...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK folks, here we go. Army thread, obviously.

The Harry Potter wizards face off against the Twilight vampires and the Wolf pack. No holds barred, anything goes. All Wizards/Vampires/Wolf pack members are included.

Fight takes place at night, in clear weather, where Jasper led the Cullens against the newborns (a huge open area surrounded by woods.)

When I say "anything goes", it means just that. No morals here. No one is holding back. For example, Harry can use the death spell, while the Cullens are free to drain the wizards. Potions are included.

Who wins this?

Sadako of Girth
id3nik5Rldw

steverules_2
HP gang

Placidity
Well, Wizards and Bitches kinda outnumber Twilight by a bit...

Rogue Jedi
Point. I'm gonna post a list of participants later.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
id3nik5Rldw Buh bye.

Nephthys
fffuuu

Rogue Jedi
The Wizards:

Albus Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Minerva McGonogall
Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters (10 of them)
Bellatrix LeStrange
Harry Potter
Hagrid
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Remus Lupin
Fenrir the Greyback
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Mad Eye Moody
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Nymphadora Tonks
Cedric Diggory
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley
Ron Weasley
Narcissa Malfoy
Fleur Delacour
Viktor Krum
Neville Longbottom
Barty Crouch Jr.
Luna Lovegood
Firenze

Twilight

Edward Cullen
Carslile Cullen
Jasper Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Alice Cullen
Esme Cullen
Rosalie

Jacob Black
Embry
Paul
Jared
Lea Clearwater
Quil Ateara

Victoria
James
Laurent
Riley Biers and his newborns (15 in number)

Alec
Marcus
Aro
Felix
Jane
Caius

One more thing.....There will be questioning about whether or not Dumbledore or any other advanced Wizard can use a spell like "Reducto" even though he/they might not have ever been shown using it in the HP movies. In this thread, he can use it. Why? Because Ginny Weasley was shown using it, and she's still a student. Basically the advanced Wizards can use any spell/Jinx that the students are shown using.

Kazenji
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Buh bye.

Rogue Jedi
I forgot to mention: The wizards who cannot apparate have firebolts.

Nephthys
You suck.

Rogue Jedi
Unfair?

Nephthys
Um, a little.

Rogue Jedi
OK then. If the wizards who cannot apparate are bound to the ground, we might as well exclude them.

Albus Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Minerva McGonogall
Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters (10 of them)
Bellatrix LeStrange
Hagrid
Remus Lupin
Fenrir the Greyback
Lucius Malfoy
Mad Eye Moody
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Nymphadora Tonks
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley
Narcissa Malfoy

That's all that is left. Unless you think the wizards can form some sort of strategy that will keep the non-apparaters from being slaughtered in seconds.

Kaibs
HAHA. All that is needed to be said is that it was only a matter of time.

ADarksideJedi
No questions ask Harry Potter!

Utrigita
You'll imo have a very tough time making this a interesting match RJ.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
You'll imo have a very tough time making this a interesting match RJ. Sure. Wizards flying around casting spells. vampires moving around at blurring speeds. Boring shit yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Kaibs
HAHA. All that is needed to be said is that it was only a matter of time. Read forum rules, I am in full accordance with them. Don't like the thread? Bye.

Kaibs
Oh I am very sure you are in accordance with forum rules. That doesn't take away from your butt hurt thread though.

Utrigita
Sure. Wizards flying around casting spells. vampires moving around at blurring speeds. Boring shit yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, boring in the sense that you can't make this a thread were there really is something to discuss, if you remove Apparate, the vampires and werewolfes will literally slaughter the Wizards in seconds. If however they are allowed to keep it the Wizards (that you left behind) will just take to the air and float about blasting down the Werewolfes and Vampires. The Wizards knows what a werewolf is and knows that keeping a nice distant from it is generally a good idea.

Rogue Jedi
I never took away apparition, dude.

Utrigita
I never took away apparition, dude.

But you mentioned quite clearly what in your own opinion would happen to those that couldn't perform apparition, and the rest of the Wizards that can apparate I'm damm sure can fly without a bromstick as well. Because in the long run, staying on the ground = Suicide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.