Kingpin vs Mystique h/h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
No shapeshifting for Mystique

No tech or prep for either.

Who wins?

Lord_Talron
kingpin

Mshinu
What are Raven`s stats like in her human form? Isn`t she sligtly superhuman in some?

Lord_Talron
so is daredevil.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so is daredevil.

Yes, but that is not really an answer to my question...

the ninjak
She has no amp in Agility, Dexterity, Durability etc in my knowledge.
Just extremely professional and strategic.
Her morphing style HF won't help in a clinch.

I'm guessing Kingpin rushes and breaks her.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
What are Raven`s stats like in her human form? Isn`t she sligtly superhuman in some?
She has peak human agility and strength I think, and she held her own against Wolverine in h/h. So while I'd say Kingpin takes a majority she could take a few.

StiltmanFTW
Pure hand to hand? It'd be interesting to watch. I think Kingpin takes it. He's not what he used to be, but he's still not a joke.

She kicks him in the balls and he collapses under his weight.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Given your scenario Mystique better jump away rather fast lest she be crushed under him. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753

Well, it could happen.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, it could happen.
I'd be willing to bet his testicles are "all muscle" as well. eek!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'd be willing to bet his testicles are "all muscle" as well. eek!

laughing out loud

Good one.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'd be willing to bet his testicles are "all muscle" as well. eek! testicals have no bones ...that im aware of atleast

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
testicals have no bones ...that im aware of atleast
Punch yourself really hard in the groin, I promise you'll feel the testicular bone.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pure hand to hand? It'd be interesting to watch. I think Kingpin takes it. He's not what he used to be, but he's still not a joke. this

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
testicals have no bones ...that im aware of atleast profiled.

Magneto1982
Kingpin easily. It seems that after the X-men movies came out and the awful Evolution cartoon, people assume that Mystique is excellent in hand-to-hand combat. Overall, this is a misconception based on her comic book counterpart.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Magneto1982
Kingpin easily. It seems that after the X-men movies came out and the awful Evolution cartoon, people assume that Mystique is excellent in hand-to-hand combat. Overall, this is a misconception based on her comic book counterpart.
Well she did make Wolverine work for it in a h/h fight.

She's no joke.

Konton
Uh, Mystique is clearly metahuman after her last upgrade.

Her minni had her doing crazy stuff even without morphing. She jumped 20* feet straight into the air, she dodged a freaking helicopter missile at point blank range (they tend to clock in at mach 2), one-two jumped from a palm tree onto a helicopter in flight and proceeded to rip the metal panels off of the side with her bare hands AND THEN smashed through the cockpit windshield with her forehead while calling the pilot a pussy.

She kicked Forge's bionic leg in half, nut-kicked two superhuman grunts that jumped at her from thirty stories or so above, was barely dazed when thrown head-first from a moving car... need I go on?

Her respect thread has all of the scans I'm referring to. I suggest anyone who has neglected to pick up Mystique's ongoing to think twice about it because it really was fantastic art and delightfully written.

Konton
Originally posted by Magneto1982

Mystique IS a competent hand to hand combatant. She's not really a martial artist like Logan, but she's over 100 years old and her battle experience, tactical prowess, and healing factor make her a powerful brawler. These days she's even MORE powerful. Higher base stats since her upgrade, supermorphing on the fly, weight/mass and elasticity alteration, etc.

She beats Kingpin even without supermorphing IMO.

King Castle
Mystique could get a few wins but not the majority b4 kingpins snaps her neck or strangles her.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
Uh, Mystique is clearly metahuman after her last upgrade.

Her minni had her doing crazy stuff even without morphing. She jumped 20* feet straight into the air, she dodged a freaking helicopter missile at point blank range (they tend to clock in at mach 2), one-two jumped from a palm tree onto a helicopter in flight and proceeded to rip the metal panels off of the side with her bare hands AND THEN smashed through the cockpit windshield with her forehead while calling the pilot a pussy.

She kicked Forge's bionic leg in half, nut-kicked two superhuman grunts that jumped at her from thirty stories or so above, was barely dazed when thrown head-first from a moving car... need I go on?

Her respect thread has all of the scans I'm referring to. I suggest anyone who has neglected to pick up Mystique's ongoing to think twice about it because it really was fantastic art and delightfully written.

Didn't know she had any upgrades. Is she above Kingpin?

Konton
She was exposed to massive levels of radiation in X-Men Forever when she went in to save Toad.

Is she above Kingpin in strength? Probably.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7720/blz053kc.th.jpghttp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1331/blz077sc.th.jpghttp://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9527/blz089fz.th.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4058/blz095bs.th.jpg

SamZED
Kingpin at times is crazy strong as well. Above normal peak humans..

Mshinu
Nice scans.

Ripping off plates of an apache helicopter is pretty impressive considering it is designed to take hits from 20mm cannons and survive a crash at 8G.

Q99
Originally posted by Mshinu
Nice scans.

Ripping off plates of an apache helicopter is pretty impressive considering it is designed to take hits from 20mm cannons and survive a crash at 8G.

Though how hard it is to rip off a plate is dependent on how tough the plate's attached, which has little direct connection to armor thickness (what's used against the 20mm) or how braced the structure is (the crash).

Kasper Gutman
I'm shocked that Mystique has a respect thread. I guess she really needed one.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Q99
Though how hard it is to rip off a plate is dependent on how tough the plate's attached, which has little direct connection to armor thickness (what's used against the 20mm) or how braced the structure is (the crash).

Obviously. It is also obvious that taking cannon fire and a crash requires the plate to be properly attached to a point where the seams are at least as strong as the rest of the hull.

Btw, Mystique didn`t just rip that plate half loose, she bent it. I don`t know how thich those are but it must be well above one inch since even a 12.7mm round can penetrate those. (unless it is some other metal than the usual armor steel)

Magneto1982
Originally posted by Konton
She was exposed to massive levels of radiation in X-Men Forever when she went in to save Toad.

Is she above Kingpin in strength? Probably.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7720/blz053kc.th.jpghttp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1331/blz077sc.th.jpghttp://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9527/blz089fz.th.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4058/blz095bs.th.jpg

Awesome feat! To be fair, the current Mystique might stand a chance against Kingpin, but not the Classic Mystique (she was more a strategist and rarely did any fighting). If you have any scans with Classic Mystique using any h2h tactics, I would love to see them.

Konton
Her respect thread has her taking out the entire X roster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.