Batman: Europa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=28708

Micheal_Myers
Definitely gonna check this one out.

Quincy
Batman and Joker road trip?

BruceSkywalker
this should be very good

-Pr-
I really hope Azarello treats Europe properly. Though it does seem interesting, especially if it's Bruce in something resembling his old costume...

Omega Vision
Batman and Joker on a trip through Europe? Sounds like the premise of internet slash fiction tbh.

Is it just me or are writers really playing up the Foe Yay angle these days?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Batman and Joker on a trip through Europe? Sounds like the premise of internet slash fiction tbh.

Is it just me or are writers really playing up the Foe Yay angle these days?

it's a market that hasn't been "tapped" yet.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
it's a market that hasn't been "tapped" yet.
I just hope I'm not the only one who's wondering why Batman needs to travel around Europe and likely pass through a bunch of cultural and geographic landmarks to find the antidote for some disease, with his nemesis as travel companion no less.

It just sounds like fan fiction to me.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I just hope I'm not the only one who's wondering why Batman needs to travel around Europe and likely pass through a bunch of cultural and geographic landmarks to find the antidote for some disease, with his nemesis as travel companion no less.

It just sounds like fan fiction to me.

agreed.

Bentley
Fan fiction... GENIUS!!!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Fan fiction... GENIUS!!!
Maybe if you're lucky they'll pass through your armpit of a country. biscuits

Bentley
I'll mail a photo of my armpit to the artist right now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.