Who is your favorite FF character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeroking24
Who is your favorite FF character and why?

Quincy
I think I like Squall the most just because I enjoyed playing that one the most when I was younger. Nostalgia and all that sappy shit.

But FF10 was pretty recent, and Auron was the shit.

Nephthys
I don't know why, but I liked Squall alot too. Rikku is also up there, just cuz of the jailbait factor. shifty ViVi and Auron also of course. I'm really liking the FF5 crew right now. They feel like real people. Yuna is awesome, saved the world twice and all. I really like Firion's design in Dissidia as well.

Dunno, too close to call. Squall probably.

NemeBro
I'll just highlight my favorites from some of the games.

FFVI: Kefka, no question.

FFVII: Cid, Hojo, and Tifa.

FFVIII: Zell, Quistis and Tifa

FFIX: Zidane, Freya, Amarant, Steiner, Vivi, Kuja... Yeah alot.

FFX: Auron, Lulu, Jecht, and Rikku

FFXII: Balthier. That's it.

FFXIII: Sazh, Fang, and Snow

FF Tactics: .... To be honest I like the whole cast. no expression FFT is my favorite Final Fantasy.

Kero_Co
1. ExDeath: I love ExDeath. I love the way he truly enjoys his job, the guy is so enthusiastically evil and hilarious. Disguising himself as a splinter? Hyper speed battle with a turtle? Actually doing his own dirty work instead of sending waves and waves of henchman? ExDeath is THE dude.

2. Edgar: Playboy+King+Freedom Fighter+ Chainsaw= Win

3. Layle: Is there anyone who takes to the hero role as well or as willingly as Layle? He's like telekenetic James Bond. Say what you want about Crystal Bearers being a crappy action/ adventure game cause it is, its also one of the most innovative point and click games ever made.

Sin_Volvagia
Squall. I don't even know why. He just is.

No End N Site
Zack. Why? If I need to tell you why, then you clearly don't know who he is.

Dave_97
Phil Bagzton.

Because even though he dropped the C4, He was still always making me laugh with his zany comments.

-Pr-
Squall once he manned up. Cloud. Barrett. Selphie.

Scythe
Human Torch!

Dave_97
Originally posted by Scythe
Human Torch! haermm nice, very nice.

BackFire
Kefka, Vivi, Cyan, Sabin, Auron, Lulu (she was hot).

AsbestosFlaygon
Favorite protagonist: Zack Fair

Favorite antagonist: Kefka

Favorite secondary protagonist: Vincent

draxx_tOfU
Firion, Kain, Bartz, Zack, Squall, Zell, Laguna, and Balthier...

and that dude from FF versus 13, Noctis, I already like him...

zeroking24
ya mine is Auron, Snow, and Cloud.

Peach
Squall? Good god, I spent the entire game wanting to punch his whiny mouth in.

Terra, Garnet, Lulu, Auron, Lightning, and Snow. I also loved Rikku and was so angry at how they turned her from a mechanical genius to an air-headed ditz. Grrrr.

(those are in game order, not the order I like them best in. Lulu is my favorite by far).

zeroking24
i have never beat the first FF X but i wanted to and i want to play FFX2

Peach
Don't play FFX-2. Just don't.

zeroking24
well i need to beat the first one anyway

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Peach
Don't play FFX-2. Just don't.

FFX-2 isn't that bad. The only problems is that it's too easy, feels too much like a sidequest, and that Brother and Rikku ended up being some of the worst VG characters ever.

It's still more fun than the flawed FFXIII

§P0oONY
FFVI: Kefka,

FFVII: Barrett

FFVIII: Zell

FFIX: Vivi,

FFX: Everyone

FFXII: Balthier

FFXIII: Fang I guess....

Auron from FFX probably takes the biscuit but FFX on the whole.

Wei Phoenix
Auron.

zeroking24
Auron is a lot of people's favorites i can see why but u got to like someone els then just him

-Pr-

Terra, Garnet, Lulu, Auron, Lightning, and Snow. I also loved Rikku and was so angry at how they turned her from a mechanical genius to an air-headed ditz. Grrrr.

(those are in game order, not the order I like them best in. Lulu is my favorite by far).

i'm sure he didn't like you much either. stick out tongue

MadMel
1 - Black Mage, Garland, Chaos.
2 - Firion, Emperor.
3 - ......Eh - Didn't like three much, so I''l just say COD.
4 - just about everyone - best story in the entire series IMO.
5 - Butz, Exdeath and Galuf.
6 - Kefka, Terra.
7 - Again, just about everyone.
8 - Quistis. wink
9 - VIVI!!!
10 - Jecht.
11 - Haven't played
12 - Didn't like this game at all, but I did like Gabranth.
13 - Haven't played, but Lightning seems like an interesting character confused.

zeroking24
ya she has a weird power i dont understand

ESB -1138
Cecil from FFIV. First game I really got into back in the SNES day and just love his character development.

mikeydude
My personally Favorite Final Fantasy characters, would be Wakka, Barret, Tidus, Zack, Angeal, and Cloud.
My favorite Final Fantasy storyline, would be FFX.

Thats just a really crappy opinion.
Squall, had a legit reason to be as confused as the rest of them. Seriously, he rose up and totally kicked arse.
Even after he thought he could never win. His self image was not that great in the begining, but he had sure got it together when it came down to Rinoa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.