Hulk vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill.. forum rules.

Trackz
i feel like dracula is agile enough to get off the bite on hulk, thats his only option

King Castle
i really like to see this fight in comics.

the ninjak
What happens when Drac digests some of Hulk's blood?

Does he vomit it up?
Hulk strength Drac?
Gamma Drac?

Poccy nearly became Drac's slave regardless of his ability to control his molecules.....though vampirism is more spiritual than physical.

Where does this fight take place?
I say Drac creates a deafening thunderstorm. And mists behind Hulk and has a taste.

Badabing
Hulk claps, Drac goes to the sun and turns to ash.

King Castle
in all fairness for Dracs its during the night or non harmful light.. embarrasment

not a real fight if Dracs dies due to forum setting and not actually his opponent.

the ninjak
LOL at Drac fighting Hulk during the day. laughing out loud

King Castle
so you think hulk's radioactive blood would have the similar effect as the DC Dracula and superman moment?

the ninjak
Originally posted by King Castle
so you think hulk's radioactive blood would have the similar effect as the DC Dracula and superman moment?

Nah when vampires bite Supes he radiates solar energy. Unless the vamp is immune to sunlight they die. Their teeth can pierce him though. Food for thought.

Drac biting and consuming Hulks irradiated blood. Is any man's guess.

I say he feels immensely ill. Hulk slams Drac into a cliff. Drac survives vomiting the stuff then realises he is stronger than he has every been before and takes the fight to Hulk knowing that in due time Hulk/Banner will become his slave.

Question is Spiderman's biology fought off the effects of vampirism. Hulk would probably do it faster? Drac would have to order Hulk to become Banner.....then order Banner to kill himself. Tie him up and leave him for sunrise.

Mindset
Yea I don't see that happening

the ninjak
If Drac orders a Vampirism infected Hulk to revert to Banner form. He will obey.

Apocalypse was close to becoming Drac's slave before he was saved by allies.

Spidey became a vampire but fought off the effects after a couple of days.
What If Logan became a vampire. as is current Logan

Mindset
Hulk isn't Apocalypse and his healing is better than Spiderman's, he'd probably just rage through it.

King Castle
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk isn't Apocalypse and his healing is better than Spiderman's, he'd probably just rage through it. like he did the wendigo bite?
stick out tongue

shokosugi
Hulk punches Dracula in the teeth!!! in the TEETH!!

the ninjak
Originally posted by shokosugi
Hulk punches Dracula in the teeth!!! in the TEETH!!
Drac punches and thunderclaps rain during a deafening thunderstorm. Drac is mist and has patience. Hulk aint gonna thunderclap the air for 12 hrs. Drac has patience and waits for the right moment.

Wouldn't be surprised if he sicks Kamikaze vamps as distractions against Hulk as well. But it's a forum fight. Drac is fast.
Hulk isn't Apocalypse and his healing is better than Spiderman's, he'd probably just rage through it.
Logan can heal from ashes yet he gets infected fine. Vampirism is not just a physical virus. It's a supernatural possession. Created by Cthon himself.

Mindset
like he did the wendigo bite?
stick out tongue Good thing he's fighting Dracula.

shokosugi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Drac punches and thunderclaps rain during a deafening thunderstorm. Drac is mist and has patience. Hulk aint gonna thunderclap the air for 12 hrs. Drac has patience and waits for the right moment.

Wouldn't be surprised if he sicks Kamikaze vamps as distractions against Hulk as well. But it's a forum fight. Drac is fast.

Logan can heal from ashes yet he gets infected fine. Vampirism is not just a physical virus. It's a supernatural possession.

he can't do all that if he doesn't have any teeth.

Galan007
like he did the wendigo bite?
stick out tongue Good point, actually.

zopzop
First of all, can Dracula even pierce Hulk's skin with his teeth? Second, if what another poster said is true (that Spider man recovered from vampirism within a few days), then Hulk will probably recover within hours if that.

If he can't pierce his skin with a bite and knowing Hulk's insane regen rate, Dracula has absolutely no chance.

PS about the whole "control" issue. Wolverine resisted Dracula's will, I'm sure an enraged Hulk can too.

the ninjak
Originally posted by zopzop
First of all, can Dracula even pierce Hulk's skin with his teeth? Second, if what another poster said is true (that Spider man recovered from vampirism within a few days), then Hulk will probably recover within hours if that.

If he can't pierce his skin with a bite and knowing Hulk's insane regen rate, Dracula has absolutely no chance.

PS about the whole "control" issue. Wolverine resisted Dracula's will, I'm sure an enraged Hulk can too.

Logan IS a vampire. All Drac needs is 1min with an enslaved Hulk.
he can't do all that if he doesn't have any teeth.
And Shokosugi Drac is mist during a thunderstorm that he controls. No teeth to punch.

Mindset

Logan can heal from ashes yet he gets infected fine. Vampirism is not just a physical virus. It's a supernatural possession. Created by Cthon himself. In a what if? And Wolverine can't heal from ashes, but w/e, Spiderman healed himself of the virus accirding to you.

vansonbee
so you think hulk's radioactive blood would have the similar effect as the DC Dracula and superman moment? Bruce give his cousin Jennifer a blood transfusion and look where it got her? 4th wall status

Remember, professor Hulk was about to save do his friend who was dying of AIDS. I guess he did all math work that he will live, thanks to the transfusion, but it didn't happen. Might turn him to monster like Jennifer embarrasment

the ninjak
In a what if? And Wolverine can't heal from ashes, but w/e, Spiderman healed himself of the virus accirding to you.

Wolverine IS a vampire now. Drac only needs a minute with a vampirised Hulk.

Spiderman= vampire who fought it off after a couple of days.
Apocalypse= Almost became enslaved.
Logan= Currently a vampire.

Mindset
So Spiderman with his limited healing abilities overcame it with his hf, Hulk could do it much faster.

616 Wolverine is a vampire?

Galan007
And Wolverine can't heal from ashes, but w/e, In Wolverine #32 it was stated that Wolvie survived incineration multiple times during WW2... But that's also the same issue where it was stated that he survived multiple decapitations as well. Meh.

ermm

Mindset
Yes, quite dubious. I've read the comic.

Galan007
Apocalypse= Almost became enslaved. Apoc was enslaved. But when Van Helsing intervened, Dracula momentarily lost his hold and Apoc capitalized.

Yes, quite dubious. I've read the comic. I hate that shiz, personally.

the ninjak
So Spiderman with his limited healing abilities overcame it with his hf, Hulk could do it much faster.
And Logan regenerated after Nitro's attack in Civil War. Same level of damage Hulk received by that U-Foe.
616 Wolverine is a vampire?

Yes but it took days. I think while he was contained with SHIELD aid as well.

Logan is a vampire yeah.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/wolverine.jpg

King Castle
i just think a curse is a curse and it sometimes works on beings like hulk and wolverine..

Wolverine has bn turned and enslaved by a vampire also bn a werewolf and Hulk has bn transformed into a wendigo.

fighting a magic curse can be difficult to do and one does not always wins even with a healing factor and if it does i say it would take time, time enough to secure a win in a forum match

Mindset
Yes but it took days. I think while he was contained with SHIELD aid as well.

Logan is a vampire yeah.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/wolverine.jpg It takes a couple days for Spiderman to heal broken bones.

the ninjak
Blade stated Spidey's unique biology would wear it off????
Wolveys HF >>>> Spidey's.

All Drac needs is 1min to order Hulk into Banner form. Then it's over.

Mindset
Also, do you have more to go on than a preview picture about Wolerine being turned into a vampire?

Mindset
Blade stated Spidey's unique biology would wear it off????
Wolveys HF >>>> Spidey's.

All Drac needs is 1min to order Hulk into Banner form. Then it's over. You know who else has unique biology because of radiation?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Good point, actually. he was only partially transformed however

King Castle
spidey is radioactive maybe it was just a pis moment since hulk succumbed to the wendigo curse and he is hulk radioactive>>>>spidey radioactive.

psycho gundam
it was weaker hulk also

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he was only partially transformed however It's still a fair point, doh. It's not like Hulk has to transform into a full-fledged Vampire for Drac to control him.

King Castle
spidey still became a vampire only reason it didnt take if i recall is that he hadnt fed on anyone yet.. so he didnt fulfill the curse.

but, he still changed for a good while.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he was only partially transformed however Originally posted by King Castle
spidey is radioactive maybe it was just a pis moment since hulk succumbed to the wendigo curse and he is hulk radioactive>>>>spidey radioactive. Also, Dracula isn't Wendigo, completely different curse. Loeb was writing that crap iirc, wasn't Hulk fighting it?

Trackz

616 Wolverine is a vampire? it was because of his radioactive blood that he fought it off in a couple of days, and wolverine will probably fight it off with his healing, since hulk has both he'll probably fight it off pretty quickly

King Castle
Also, Dracula isn't Wendigo, completely different curse. Loeb was writing that crap agreed. but, the curse was written as a vampire, were wolf curse at the time.

Mindset
What?

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
it was because of his radioactive blood that he fought it off in a couple of days, and wolverine will probably fight it off with his healing, since hulk has both he'll probably fight it off pretty quickly That's what I'm thinking.

the ninjak
Also, do you have more to go on than a preview picture about Wolerine being turned into a vampire?
What does a guy gotta do to get a drink around here. heh
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/X-Men_3_0024-300x465.jpg

Galan007
wasn't Hulk fighting it? Nah. Brother Voodoo had to swing by and cure him of the Wendingo curse.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah. Brother Voodoo had to swing by and cure him of the Wendingo curse. Yea I know, but wasn't Hulk fighting it, which is why he wasn't changed completely like the humans?

King Castle
what do you mean he wasnt changed completely? he was all Wen-di-goooo!

Kasper Gutman
Dang, nice thread so far. Drac's getting some decent respect.

Anyone know what issue Wolverine gets turned in? I bought a few X-Man issues recently but only read the first issue where vamps first make an appearance.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Dang, nice thread so far. Drac's getting some decent respect.

Anyone know what issue Wolverine gets turned in? I bought a few X-Man issues recently but only read the first issue where vamps first make an appearance.

Xmen 3.....maybe 4 for the scan above.

Galan007
Yea I know, but wasn't Hulk fighting it, which is why he wasn't changed completely like the humans? This'll be easier:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2498/70814556.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7373/84149735.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6631/29648417.jpg
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4782/46980566.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5787/80741727.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1965/96547615.jpg
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4868/12542274.jpg

Looks fully transformed to me... And no comments were made that he was fighting the curse. /shrug

Mindset
I'm on my phone

Galan007
^ Phuckin' excuses. uhuh

Mindset
laughing out loud

the ninjak
So Hulk's Gamma Radiated body can't counter Supernatural infections/possesions.

Good news.

Mindset
Ok, pics loaded, him yelling Wendihulk leads me to believe he was fully transformed. Also, again, Wendigo is not Drac, radioactive blood has beaten that curse.

the ninjak
Ok, pics loaded, him yelling Wendihulk leads me to believe he was fully transformed. Also, again, Wendigo is not Drac, radioactive blood has beaten that curse.

After days! Only because he didn't feed. All Drac needs is a minute. Poccy enslaved. Logan enslaved. Spidey enslaved.

Molecule Manipulation, High Level HF and radiated blood. 100% track record for temporary takeover.

Mindset
Hulk seemingly has more radiation in his blood than Spiderman, his levels of radiation also imcrease with anger; the most evident is how WWH was shooting it out, not that this is that Hulk, but it shows he can imcrease it. Hulk also has lomg history of being uncontrollable.

psycho gundam
technically, dark magic is another one of hulk's "fuels"

the curse of the vampire is in the book of the darkhold which chthon wrote, and that book is basically the tome of most if not all dark magic

nightmare getting his ass kicked in his home is attest to this

+1 for hulk biscuits

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4782/46980566.jpg

also, nipples ^

the ninjak
Cept the amped Vampire Hulk would have to obey Drac.
Hulk would be starving as well. If he eats a civilian the curse becomes embedded.
Hulk had no probs trying to eat Sentry.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Trackz
I have the feeling, in a comic Hulk would beat the curse fairly quickly, that's speculation though

The Nuul
Hulk should stomp.

Ummm....maybe Blade vs Hulk should be next?

basilisk
I know they are alternates, but we've seen a few non-616 Hulks turned into vampires. I honestly don't see regular Hulk being different. Like previous posters said it is a spiritual curse as much as physical - we have already seen Apoc (molecular control), Wolverine (HF), Spider-Man (radiation) enslaved, and also Hulk transformed by a different curse. There is a chance he could eventually fight it off but not before Drac turns him into Banner and kills him.

The question is can Drac put the bite on? In the old days I would say yes but with the modern intelligent Hulk this could be quite difficult.

Trackz
Originally posted by basilisk
I know they are alternates, but we've seen a few non-616 Hulks turned into vampires. I honestly don't see regular Hulk being different. Like previous posters said it is a spiritual curse as much as physical - we have already seen Apoc (molecular control), Wolverine (HF), Spider-Man (radiation) enslaved, and also Hulk transformed by a different curse. There is a chance he could eventually fight it off but not before Drac turns him into Banner and kills him.

The question is can Drac put the bite on? In the old days I would say yes but with the modern intelligent Hulk this could be quite difficult. wolverine is probably going to fight it off and spiderman already has, hulk will probably be turned, the question is for how long

spiderman was cured within a couple of days, im assuming wolverine will be cured if a couple of days, but Hulk has not only a combination of the radioactive blood and healing, but he has them to a greater extent

The Nuul
Theres no way Hulk turns, his HF is too good and all of that Rad will prob kill off anything that his not his blood.

King Castle
are we expected to believe physical strength of a character represented in his HF, Rage and radiation and whatnot can now overcome magic spells and forces right off the bat?

so now hulk is immune to vampire bites, i guess i'll add it to the list of things that wont work on hulk b/c he is the strongest one their is.

Wendigo curse
Magic spells strange and above
BFR via teleportation
Phasing
Soul suck death
Decapitation/dismemberment
godblast

em i missing anything else?

hulkgoalie
No, you're probably good... laughing out loud

shokosugi
Dracula's teeth can't pierce hulk's skin! thats impossible!!!!

King Castle
Originally posted by hulkgoalie
No, you're probably good... laughing out loud damn, forgot the omega effect, Seth's death touch

The Nuul
Dracula's teeth can't pierce hulk's skin! thats impossible!!!!

No but they can on a B listed Superman.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by The Nuul
No but they can on a B listed Superman.

B-

The Nuul
Right, sorry. B-

BattleMage
Can Dracula's teeth pierce the Hulks skin? NO

King Castle
yes.

what strength lvl is drac and do the standard multiplication for his jaw strength plus hulk isnt that durable most of the time when it comes to piercing damage.

Mindset
are we expected to believe physical strength of a character represented in his HF, Rage and radiation and whatnot can now overcome magic spells and forces right off the bat?

Radiation has already overcome magic spells, bud.Originally posted by King Castle
yes.

what strength lvl is drac and do the standard multiplication for his jaw strength plus hulk isnt that durable most of the time when it comes to piercing damage. Yes he is.

janus77
Hulk wins. Dracula needs to come in close to bite... Hulk can just ThunderClap him to pieces from a distance.

also, doubt Dracula could bite on current Hulk. then there's the healing factor and the gamma radiation...

guy222
hulk

the ninjak
Vampire teeth are supernatural creations, Cthon's creations, arguably as sharp as Logan's or Sabertooth's claws. If they can pierce Hulk's flesh then Vampire teeth can as well.

Wendigos bit Hulk, Vamps can too. Drac can lift 7 tonnes but it's more about sharpness than strength.

Mr. Vader
dur

the ninjak
yes.

what strength lvl is drac and do the standard multiplication for his jaw strength plus hulk isnt that durable most of the time when it comes to piercing damage. Originally posted by Mr. Vader
Dracula turns to mist then get's the bite on hulk ftw.

Plus raging gale winds and thunderstorms.

King Castle
i just saw the dracula vs thor scans i dont see hulk doing better then thor with the limited powerset of hulk.

the ninjak
Thor Herc ect are Gods. The curse shouldn't work, Hulk doesn't have that advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.