Expendables vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Same scenario as the movie "Predators." This time, though, the Expendables from the eponymous film are the prey. They are dropped onto the game preserve just as Royce and the others were.

The Expendables:

Barney Ross
Lee Christmas
Yin Yang
Gunnar Jensen
Hale Caesar
Toll Road
and Paine is also helping out, for undisclosed reasons

The Expendables are armed with any weapons, armor, other mobile equipment they wielded throughout the film

Noland is on the planet too.

Do the Expendables survive?

Placidity
I don't think any of them are as smart as Royce/Adrien Brody though, who was really only able to survive because of his wits. He was only there for a short period after being dropped and he figured out exactly what was happening, saw through all the traps, called all the right shots etc. In my opinion Royce was not only an elite operative, but he was very smart too. Would Stallone be able to do the same? I'm leaning towards 'no'.

I think the question is - is Stallone as good as a combatant as Royce in terms of skills, strategy and tactics? And is Stallone as smart as Royce?

On the other hand, the Expendables overall have stronger members than Royce's team on the whole imo.

Hard to say, I'm very open on other's opinions on this one.

McNasty996
In my opinion teamwork would be the key to thier success, but royce did something stallone wouldnt do and that is play on his team members
to lure out the predators and that would be thier downfall. However if
the expenables got a good bead on a predator in an decent area i believe they could take it down due to superior teamwork.

BruceSkywalker
i need an expendables expert up in here..

what type of weapons did the espendables have and have did they work

Lestov16
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i need an expendables expert up in here..

what type of weapons did the espendables have and have did they work

Here is the complete weapons list
As for if they put in work....this should say everything you need to know cool

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
Here is the complete weapons list
As for if they put in work....this should say everything you need to know cool

thanks,methinks the preds are doomed

steverules_2
I think Stallone suddenly starts getting undressed, the other expendables are like...'Dude, WTF!?' then underneath he has on his American Boxing shorts and puts on his boxing gloves...he starts beating up the preds and thus...Rocky is the winner after a hard fought fight

jinXed by JaNx
I didn't see the Expendables team do anything impressive, at least not more than what i would expect from a veteran Merc team. I think the Predators make short work of the Expendables.

Placidity
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I didn't see the Expendables team do anything impressive, at least not more than what i would expect from a veteran Merc team. I think the Predators make short work of the Expendables.

Yes but the team in Predators were not impressive either. It was all Royce's smarts and leadership. Can Stallone step up to his level?

steverules_2
Royce had no leadership....or smarts...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Yes but the team in Predators were not impressive either. It was all Royce's smarts and leadership. Can Stallone step up to his level? No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.