I figured out Jesus' birthday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
To my knowledge, I'm the only person to find absolute biblical evidence of when Jesus was born. Not that im some genius scholar or whatever. But anyway,

First off, he wasn't born on dec 25th....not even close.
In the book of luke, an angel comes to John thd baptist's father to tell him that he and his wife were going to conceive. We learn that JB's father was a priest, and like all priests, he was assigned a time in which he was to perform temple duties. When the angel came, it was during the course of Abijah (the course of abijah took placejun 20-30th). He immediatly went home and impregnated his

wife. Six months later, luke tells us that immediately after mary conceived she went to elizabeth who the bible tells us was six months pregnant with john baptist. Which means john was conceived in the last five days in june, and six months later mary conceived, that can only mean jesus was conceived at the end of december and was born in late september!

im kinda awesome in my opinion.

ADarksideJedi
That sounds about right.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by long pig
To my knowledge, I'm the only person to find absolute biblical evidence of when Jesus was born. Not that im some genius scholar or whatever. But anyway,

First off, he wasn't born on dec 25th....not even close.
In the book of luke, an angel comes to John thd baptist's father to tell him that he and his wife were going to conceive. We learn that JB's father was a priest, and like all priests, he was assigned a time in which he was to perform temple duties. When the angel came, it was during the course of Abijah (the course of abijah took placejun 20-30th). He immediatly went home and impregnated his

wife. Six months later, luke tells us that immediately after mary conceived she went to elizabeth who the bible tells us was six months pregnant with john baptist. Which means john was conceived in the last five days in june, and six months later mary conceived, that can only mean jesus was conceived at the end of december and was born in late september!

im kinda awesome in my opinion.

Have you taken into account the changes in the calender sense then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.