Puck vs Batman vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kasper Gutman
Puck vs Batman. Takes place in an alleyway with lots of garbage cans and fire escapes all around. Batman starts the fight with a bone bruise on his hip and doesn't wear his belt. In five minutes time Bullseye joins in and takes on the winner if there is one. Bullseye has standard gear but no firearms. Who wins?

YFZ 350
Bullseye.

Bentley
Puck beats Bullseye after waiting four minutes for him to arrive.

batdude123
Batman smacks the f*ck outta Puck. And then Batman *insert pun denoting Batman's victory here* Bullseye.

marwash22
Bullseye lays in the cut and snipes the victor of Puck and Batz.

batdude123
Originally posted by marwash22
Bullseye lays in the cut and snipes the victor of Puck and Batz.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper1.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper2.jpg

cool

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Batman starts the fight with a bone bruise on his hip and doesn't wear his belt. rough night with robin huh

Originally posted by batdude123
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper1.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper2.jpg

cool relax, he just saw the reflection off of that retarded helmet

batman has to keep an eye out for common disgruntled street thugs with pistols, he's fragile

-K-M-
Puck's bulletproof, interesting to see what Bullseye could even do.

SasuOna
Bullseye has adamantium coated bones which allow his to jump off the tops of builds and land with no injuries.

-K-M-
......Puck has fallen higher then the CN Tower and was fine.

Yes....higher then the CN Tower.

Bentley
Originally posted by -K-M-
Puck's bulletproof, interesting to see what Bullseye could even do.

I think BE would be able to die.

Kasper Gutman
Yikes, after opening those pics I have to ask myself again...why did they cast Arnold Schwarzenegger at Mr. Freeze? I've seen Freeze drawn buff but that seems wrong as well. Maybe it's just me.

Juntai
Originally posted by psycho gundam

relax, he just saw the reflection off of that retarded helmet

batman has to keep an eye out for common disgruntled street thugs with pistols, he's fragile Actually, he heard the air displacement caused by the shot while in heated interrogation, then dodged.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, he heard the air displacement caused by the shot while in heated interrogation, then dodged.

He knows, he's just being a giant douche.

Q Bert
dur

Mindset
Puck's bulletproof, interesting to see what Bullseye could even do. Does Puck need to breathe?

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Does Puck need to breathe?

Does BE need his face not caved into his skull?

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Does BE need his face not caved into his skull? So you don't have any useful information.

Thanks.

I'll wait for KM.

Bentley
So you don't have any useful information.

Thanks.

I'll wait for KM.

Glad to be of help kirby_kiss

iceman24567
lol

BruceSkywalker
Batman wins by default as Puck and Bulls Eye knock each other out

-K-M-
Does Puck need to breathe?

Of course, and I have said in another Puck vs. Batman thread, Batman could win via gas attacks. He can hold his breath really long, but still needs to breath

mrwii
I say batz goes into a corner, which happens to be a batcave and get a utility belt, and procceds to kikass. When bullseye gets there puck is upside down bound&gaged and batman is gone.

Mindset
Of course, and I have said in another Puck vs. Batman thread, Batman could win via gas attacks. He can hold his breath really long, but still needs to breath Then Bullseye should be able to lodge something in his throat.

no homo

-K-M-
Then Bullseye should be able to lodge something in his throat.

no homo

Considering Puck has superhuman stats, and has the most experience out of the three that's easier said then done. Puck's not going to have his mouth open the whole fight either...or I would hope not, nor would Bullseye know right away that's his only route.

Mindset
It's not common knowledge that he's bullet proof, anyway, you didn't know what Bullseye could do to Puck, I was telling you.

khazra
Puck's pretty underrated. Stronger and faster than bats, Leagues tougher and a half decent fighter.

I think that if batman unleashed the gas Puck is pretty capable of lasting a long time in it. He can control his bodily functions to the level where he in a self induced coma, i think he can slow his breathing etc until the gas is dispersed.

carver9
Puck wins this... nigh invulnerable (rubber hide), the fastest on the field, a 10 tonner, the most agile, a martial artist. He wins this with a high majority.

Bentley
It's not common knowledge that he's bullet proof, anyway, you didn't know what Bullseye could do to Puck, I was telling you.

Everybody and their mother knew you were going to use that argument when you asked if Puck could breath, I almost answered "Puck won't let BE choke him anyways" but I decided against being a jerk because you were already calling me on it.

Puck likely wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Everybody and their mother knew you were going to use that argument when you asked if Puck could breath, I almost answered "Puck won't let BE choke him anyways" but I decided against being a jerk because you were already calling me on it.

Puck likely wins. Not really, I could have been talking about gas from Batman, chump.

Bentley
Not really, I could have been talking about gas from Batman, chump.

But I didn't say it did I? biscuits

Yes I did embarrasment

-K-M-

I do, but it's not very plausiable Bullseye will do that.

Mindset
Why not?

Bentley
Why not?

Puck is better than BE, that's why evil face

Mindset
Puck can't even reach Bullseye's knee sneer

-K-M-
Why not?

A) Puck has superhuman reflexes
b) Puck has superhuman speed
c) Puck has superhuman agility
d) most experienced fighter of the three
e) Not going to have his mouth open the whole fight
f) Puck is a highly skilled martial artists (6/7..same ranking as Cap)
g) Bulseye will not know that is his only chance right from the start of the fight
etc.

Mindset
His physical attributes wont save him, BE can hit Spiderman even with his SS. I'm not sure how is experience or fighting skill will prevent something being lodged in his throat. He doesn't need his mouth open the whole time, a couple seconds is enough. Is Puck's durability not common knowledge?

-K-M-
His physical attributes wont save him, BE can hit Spiderman even with his SS. I'm not sure how is experience or fighting skill will prevent something being lodged in his throat. He doesn't need his mouth open the whole time, a couple seconds is enough. Is Puck's durability not common knowledge?

He hit him, but not in the mouth and lodge something in his throat. That's a large difference. It's not an easy feat to do, and with Puck and all his combat experience which makes it even harder.

It's not common knowledge, so why would Bullseye go for the throat right away?

Mindset
That's why I kept asking if it was common knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.