Which of these characters can dent/bend/break adamantium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
This is a block of adamantium that is in the sculpt of Wolverine.

Who can dent, bend, or break it using only physical force or velocity, anything withing physical ability except things like phasing and molecular reality warping, nothing else is allowed, but they are able to use whatever is in their means or amp their force (Hulk can amp all he wants to around his highest showings, as can any character).

Not necessarily in any particular order.

1. Superman
2. Hulk
3. Juggernaut
4. Kingdom Come Flash
5. Odin
6. Galactus
7. Lucifer
8. Living Tribunal.

Simply answer dent, bend, or break.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This is a block of adamantium that is in the sculpt of Wolverine laughing

Tha C-Master
Couldn't think of anything else atm.

carver9
C-Master, I can tell that you HATE Wolverine. Battlehammer and Jinzin ruined the character for you huh?

Galan007
All of them could at least dent/bend it.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by carver9
C-Master, I can tell that you HATE Wolverine. Battlehammer and Jinzin ruined the character for you huh? Some people can't see that I'm joking can they. stick out tongue Actually the shape of that sculpt might be bad as it doesn't allow good resistance, not sure it matters with these guys though.Originally posted by Galan007
All of them could at least dent/bend it. Really? I figured it was one way or the other. How much force would it take? Iron Man level?

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
All of them could at least dent/bend it.

This.

Thor has dented Adamantium on ocassion.

carver9
This is a block of adamantium that is in the sculpt of Wolverine.

Who can dent, bend, or break it using only physical force or velocity, anything withing physical ability except things like phasing and molecular reality warping, nothing else is allowed, but they are able to use whatever is in their means or amp their force (Hulk can amp all he wants to around his highest showings, as can any character).

Not necessarily in any particular order.

1. Superman
2. Hulk
3. Juggernaut
4. Kingdom Come Flash
5. Odin
6. Galactus
7. Lucifer
8. Living Tribunal.

Simply answer dent, bend, or break.

Odin on down can bent adamantium since they have the ability to amp to unknown level and they are basically skyfathers and trans level beings.

As for the others, hell no.

Tha C-Master
Didn't some people argue that was secondary adamantium?

Odin on down can bent adamantium since they have the ability to amp to unknown level and they are basically skyfathers and trans level beings.

As for the others, hell no. I know this isn't a question with an exact answer, but how much force would it take?

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
This.

Thor has dented Adamantium on ocassion.

Wasnt that secondary adamantium? Thor hammer has done a lot of things including busting a hole in a celestial. I cant see numerous of people on this list doing that.

Parmaniac
Wasnt that secondary adamantium? Thor hammer has done a lot of things including busting a hole in a celestial. I cant see numerous of people on this list doing that. If I recall it was primary, secondary isn't such a big deal Hulk oonce wrapped an oppenent into secondary adamantium.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If I recall it was primary, secondary isn't such a big deal Hulk oonce wrapped an oppenent into secondary adamantium. Does someone have scans?

carver9
Didn't some people argue that was secondary adamantium?

I know this isn't a question with an exact answer, but how much force would it take?

It would take an unknown amount of force. The only time true adamantium has been reconstructed or damaged is by magneto (and we know how that happened). I cant think of any other instances because using Thor as evidence isnt exactly accurate since he fought a being that was covered from head to toe in adamantium and he was unable to even put a scratch on him. The avengers had to defeat it from the inside out (cant think of the name of the villian, just woke up. Its the robot that Sentry fought as well and ripped its head off).

carver9
If I recall it was primary, secondary isn't such a big deal Hulk oonce wrapped an oppenent into secondary adamantium.

Could be true but again, Thor hammer has done things that almost no one on this list can dream of accomplishing. Hell, didnt Thor one shot Galactus with a hammer bash to the head? He also damaged Mangog with it... I can go on for days.

Tha C-Master
One shot hammer to the head? Scans?

It would take an unknown amount of force. The only time true adamantium has been reconstructed or damaged is by magneto (and we know how that happened). I cant think of any other instances because using Thor as evidence isnt exactly accurate since he fought a being that was covered from head to toe in adamantium and he was unable to even put a scratch on him. The avengers had to defeat it from the inside out (cant think of the name of the villian, just woke up. Its the robot that Sentry fought as well and ripped its head off). So I'm sure you think Sentry could do it would physical force?

Parmaniac
Ultron
One shot hammer to the head? Scans?

So I'm sure you think Sentry could do it would physical force? The Ultron Sentry fought wasn't made out of Adamatium IIRC, at least not primary.

Tha C-Master
I was just asking in general. Do you think he can?

Parmaniac
No, at least not with physical force.

EDIT: Or better said I'm not sure, his highest showings are also stupidly powerful, no clue tbh.

Galan007
Really? I figured it was one way or the other. How much force would it take? I'm sure there's no question whether or not Odin-LT could damage Adamantium, so I'll give my opinion on the others...

Superman: One example that comes to mind is when he shredded through numerous Imperiex Probes as though they were nothing. That's insanely impressive, all things considered.. (And if he can sundip, forget about it.)

Hulk: He's already damaged it.

Juggernaut (assuming it's classic): If he were to start running full-bore with his FF up, then imo the Adamantium would give way before Cytorrak's enchantment would fail.

KC Flash: The dude literally IS the speed force personified. Imagine the mass he'd be packing if he struck the Adamantium moving at speeds far greater than light. Surely that would be enough to damage it.

psycho gundam
laughing it's a good motivational force

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sure there's no question whether or not Odin-LT could damage Adamantium, so I'll give my opinion on the others...

Superman: One example that comes to mind is when he shredded through numerous Imperiex Probes as though they were nothing. That's insanely impressive, all things considered.. (And if he can sundip, forget about it.)

Hulk: He's already damaged it.

Juggernaut (assuming it's classic): If he were to start running full-bore with his FF up, then imo the Adamantium would give way before Cytorrak's enchantment would fail.

KC Flash: The dude literally IS the speed force personified. Imagine the mass he'd be packing if he struck the Adamantium moving at speeds far greater than light. Surely that would be enough to damage it. Good points. I guess the whole concept of "unbreakable" has me wondering. Another thing is that it is the strongest known metal on Earth for the most part. Who is to say there is nothing else out there stronger? I wonder how much it would take to break it.

biensalsa
All of them can break or bend it

Tha C-Master
I've heard some say that even Galactus couldn't. I guess there are more out there who think it can be dented than I originally thought.

biensalsa
I've heard some say that even Galactus couldn't. I guess there are more out there who think it can be dented than I originally thought.

You also have to say WHAT TYPE of adamantium

Black bolt z
Good points. I guess the whole concept of "unbreakable" has me wondering. Another thing is that it is the strongest known metal on Earth for the most part. Who is to say there is nothing else out there stronger? I wonder how much it would take to break it. Obviously its not truly unbreakable.Just is like juggernaut isn't truly unstopable.

King Castle
and superman isnt really super"man".

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
and superman isnt really super"man". he isnt, "man" refers to humanity

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by biensalsa
You also have to say WHAT TYPE of adamantium Primary of course.

King Castle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he isnt, "man" refers to humanity i know.

i am just agreeing that their is a limit to how far we can use hyperbole.

especially in comics.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Obviously its not truly unbreakable.Just is like juggernaut isn't truly unstopable. So who is more unstoppable between he and the adamantium? You can answer when you come back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.