Cross Genre Nominations #18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Sorry for being so late adding this, I just forgot about it now that it's not pinned. embarrasment

Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:

Until 19th thread:
Wrath
X-23
Until 20th thread
Mace Windu
Spider-Man

Bentley
Whitebeard vs Juggernaut.

Special consideration: Haki passes through Jugg's forcefield and regeneration and really hurts Cain.

No Royal Haki though, we want this to last more than one second ermm

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley

Special consideration: Haki passes through Jugg's forcefield and regeneration and really hurts Cain.

No Royal Haki though, we want this to last more than one second ermm Classic juggs then?

illadelph12
General Grievous (from first Clone Wars Cartoon)

Vs.

Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, Nightwing, Batman, and Deathstroke

Parmaniac
Originally posted by illadelph12

Vs.

Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, Nightwing, Batman, and Deathstroke Depending on the "standard" gear of BP, Batman and DS I would maybe nod this.

chomperx9
Scorpion

vs

Batman

Only weapon Batman can use out of the bat belt is the grapple to make things more fair for scorpion

King Kandy
Dark Schneider vs. Classic Dr. Strange

Q99
Hm... I'd like to see something with some of the Street Fighter characters. Cammy and Chun-li, Udon comic versions, vs... lesse, who'd be a good fight against them....?

---
Elektra (no telepathy attacks) vs Azula

marwash22
Originally posted by chomperx9
Scorpion

vs

Batman

Only weapon Batman can use out of the bat belt is the grapple to make things more fair for scorpion wtf? make it fair for Scorpion? The dude can teleport and spit fire from his mouth...

illadelph12
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Depending on the "standard" gear of BP, Batman and DS I would maybe nod this.

You know, energy daggers, DS's sword & staff, Batman's standard gear (batarangs, plasma torch, smoke pellets, shrieker, etc).

Grievous would have 4 lightsabers.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
wtf? make it fair for Scorpion? The dude can teleport and spit fire from his mouth... if Batman had every other Bat toy in his belt in the fight bat would win easy.

illadelph12
wtf? make it fair for Scorpion? The dude can teleport and spit fire from his mouth...

Then he's still sub Dylon.

Dylon spits hot fire.

byrdgang21
Scorpion vs. Nightcrawler

Selene & Michael Corvinus (Underworld) vs Marvels Dracula

Vamp (MGS) vs Blade

Riddick vs Daredevil

byrdgang21
Lion-O vs. Inuyashsa

Thundercats vs. Ronin Warriors

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
Elektra (no telepathy attacks) vs Azula Id like to see that too.
But wouldnt it work much better if we limit Azula's bending as well?

marwash22
Then he's still sub Dylon.

Dylon spits hot fire. laughing out loud well played.Originally posted by chomperx9
if Batman had every other Bat toy in his belt in the fight bat would win easy. how in the hell does Batman's other gadgets give him the stomp against a dude who can teleport? ermOriginally posted by SamZED
Id like to see that too.
But wouldnt it work much better if we limit Azula's bending as well? Azula w/o bending? may as well make it Ty Lee vs. Elektra.

Parmaniac
How in the hell does Batman's other gadgets give him the stomp against a dude who can teleport? erm Anti-teleport spray

marwash22
^ lol. Knowing Bruce, he probably has it.

Dum Dum Dugan

Vs.

Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, Nightwing, Batman, and Deathstroke

you think this is a good match, but also think spiderman beats mace? what?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by byrdgang21

Thundercats vs. Ronin Warriors
Now this is an interesting fight.

SamZED
laughing out loud well played. how in the hell does Batman's other gadgets give him the stomp against a dude who can teleport? erm Azula w/o bending? may as well make it Ty Lee vs. Elektra. Also a good fight, but imo Azula vs Elektra is still better. Ty Lee is too.. I dunno.. Its just Elektra might probably shout at her and Ty Lee would run away crying...
I didnt say completely ban, just limit. As in no building-sized fireballs and omnidirectional explosions. That's an overkill.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
The RW are way too powerful.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Kandy
The RW are way too powerful.
I dont think so. Do you know how powerful the Thunder cats are?

Omega Vision
Unfortunately since it doesn't involve any primary comic book characters I don't think it's viable here.

I dont think so. Do you know how powerful the Thunder cats are?
How powerful are they? I haven't seen the cartoon in forever, but I can recall that Wily-Kit and Wily-Kat are more or less useless.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Unfortunately since it doesn't involve any primary comic book characters I don't think it's viable here.

How powerful are they? I haven't seen the cartoon in forever, but I can recall that Wily-Kit and Wily-Kat are more or less useless.

Thunder Cats are comics tho

Parmaniac

How powerful are they? I haven't seen the cartoon in forever, but I can recall that Wily-Kit and Wily-Kat are more or less useless. And the small fat cat don't know the orig name, in german it's "Schnuff"

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thunder Cats are comics tho
A lot of things have comics that aren't primarily comic based. (Buffy, Star Wars, Avatar the Last Airbender, etc).

Thundercats would fall under Western Animation.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And the small fat cat don't know the orig name, in german it's "Schnuff"
Snarf in English.

byrdgang21
A lot of things have comics that aren't primarily comic based. (Buffy, Star Wars, Avatar the Last Airbender, etc).

Then I don't understand how we can use them in threads or other characters like GI Joes, He-Man etc but not in this.

SamZED

Snarf in English. That cat was annoying in any language.

chomperx9
: how in the hell does Batman's other gadgets give him the stomp against a dude who can teleport? . He has handled other opponents before far greter than scorpion. and batman has gas bombs

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
Hm... I'd like to see something with some of the Street Fighter characters. Cammy and Chun-li, Udon comic versions, vs... lesse, who'd be a good fight against them....?

---
Elektra (no telepathy attacks) vs Azula I'd nod to Elektra vs Chun Li

Dum Dum Dugan

thunder cats are comic but not primary that is true.

In the comic, cheetara was pretty high level speedstir wel beyond classic quick silver. Tigra could phaze and Lion-O weapon was rediculously powerful, he was able to serous harm superman with it, it allowed him to battle Mum Ra who would be extremely high up on tier list, and allowed him to do things like make unbreakable force field around individual and BFR them to galacty far away in mere seconds.

illadelph12
you think this is a good match, but also think spiderman beats mace? what?

Grievous took on, what 5 Jedi simultaneously. So we get to see how he'd do against 6 top comic street levelers.

Dum Dum Dugan
Grievous took on, what 5 Jedi simultaneously. So we get to see how he'd do against 6 top comic street levelers.
reason I am asking is becuase those five guys would beat spiderman if they fought him at once. Mace would destroy grevious if they fought. Just seems odd you believe that make a good match.

Parmaniac
ABC logic wink

illadelph12
I don't subscribe to that form of logic unless we're discussing DBZ.

illadelph12
reason I am asking is becuase those five guys would beat spiderman if they fought him at once. Mace would destroy grevious if they fought. Just seems odd you believe that make a good match.

Mace would beat Grievous with full use of his Force abilities, yeah. Without them it's not that clear cut.

marwash22
Rex, from "Generator Rex" vs. Steel

Badabing
Guys, stop spamming up this thread with debate.

Dum Dum Dugan
Mace would beat Grievous with full use of his Force abilities, yeah. Without them it's not that clear cut.
No, it really is that clear. Dooku destroy Grievous in pure light sabre fight, Dooku is scared of Mace and when they fought he was getting beat on and had to flee, did not even believe he could beat mace with help. Also Assj who is equal to Grievous got dominated by Mace and was forced to flee. Mace also beat Palp would destroy Dooku in light sabre fight and grievous.

Mace is the best light sabre duelist at the time period.

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, stop spamming up this thread with debate. lol that sounded kinda weird.big grin

marwash22
Rex, from "Generator Rex" vs. Steel bump.

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
lol that sounded kinda weird.big grin laughing out loud

Fine, I will reword it...ya damn Ruskie! durfist

Please don't muddle up this thread with trivial, opinionated, off topic posts. Your opinion of a character or match up is different from another person's opinion. I'm sure we're all knowledgeable enough to know which nominations are lopsided and which aren't.

In a case that a bad match is nominated, simply let the person know the problem with specifics and add another match in its place. Or match the characters up with better opponents or stipulations to make the match more even.

This is a nominations thread and it's unfair for Omega to sort through pages of nonsense to make the voting thread. Omega is nice enough to make the time so these matches happen. Please keep in mind that these threads are an extra. The threads will stay open as long as there are minimal problems.

Is that better Sam? sneer

stick out tongue

Parmaniac

Black bolt z
Grievous took on, what 5 Jedi simultaneously. So we get to see how he'd do against 6 top comic street levelers. I believe it was 7. But...but... he only killed 5 easily!

Omega Vision
thunder cats are comic but not primary that is true.

In the comic, cheetara was pretty high level speedstir wel beyond classic quick silver. Tigra could phaze and Lion-O weapon was rediculously powerful, he was able to serous harm superman with it, it allowed him to battle Mum Ra who would be extremely high up on tier list, and allowed him to do things like make unbreakable force field around individual and BFR them to galacty far away in mere seconds.
I don't think you can use a crossover as evidence. And in either case that was likely due to Superman's magic vulnerability more than anything else.

Black bolt z

Badabing

Black bolt z
Master chief and Arbiter vs. Spiderman pure H2h?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
It means

Who is that **** off Bada do? Hands up! facepalm That's why you shouldn't use translators, they translate 1:1 which is at least in german a very bad idea.

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't think you can use a crossover as evidence. And in either case that was likely due to Superman's magic vulnerability more than anything else.
true. though that wasent my entire point for why it was powerful, did you miss the part were he bfr someone in mere seconds to another galaxy.

Badabing
Para and BBZ, I'm done with the warnings. You both will be gone for 3-7 days if you continue with your off topic nonsense.

Dum Dum, you saw my posts and warnings. Do I need to explain things any more clearly? Stop now.

Black bolt z
edit

Parmaniac
Para and BBZ, I'm done with the warnings. You both will be gone for 3-7 days if you continue with your off topic nonsense.

Dum Dum, you saw my posts and warnings. Do I need to explain things any more clearly? Stop now. Are you serious now?

EDIT: If yes I apologize sad

Omega Vision
Take your tangential discussions to this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t539508.html

Dum Dum Dugan

Dum Dum, you saw my posts and warnings. Do I need to explain things any more clearly? Stop now.
sorry I thought it was relevent, becuase there were being nominated, and people don't realize how powerful they are.

marwash22

Dum Dum, you saw my posts and warnings. Do I need to explain things any more clearly? Stop now. Bada is pissed. Uh-Ohhhhhhh, spaghettios! ohno

Mrblonde
Sir Crocodile Vs Lex Luthor

Who can can take over a city faster

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Bentley

No Royal Haki though, we want this to last more than one second ermm

Yes please thumb up

Colossus-Big C
beast boy vs ben 10

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
beast boy vs ben 10 beast boy dies.

Animal Man vs Ben Tennyson, from "Ben 10"

illadelph12
Man, I can already hear the "Buddy turns into a Sun Eater" argument.

illadelph12
Also, who the hell is Whitebeard?

*edit

And for the record, I'm putting all my support behind the Dark Schneider vs. Dr. Strange match this week.

Colossus-Big C
beast boy dies.

Animal Man vs Ben Tennyson, from "Ben 10" beast boy can turn into alien animals such as krypto or make giant versions of regular animals

marwash22
If he can't turn into an animal stronger than Way Big, there's no point in making that match.

Colossus-Big C
If he can't turn into an animal stronger than Way Big, there's no point in making that match. krypto is strong enough to penetrate superman

illadelph12
Pause.

marwash22
krypto is strong enough to penetrate superman Way Big could likely do the same, except his hand is too damn big to do so.Originally posted by illadelph12
Pause. damn, you beat me to it.

Bentley
Whitebeard from One Piece.

Spider-man vs Foxxy from the Foxxy Pirates (One Piece)

big grin

Newjak
Optimus Prime vs Colossus, Cyborg, and War Machine

illadelph12
Does Optimus get to have "You've Got The Touch" blaring out of his sound system?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Newjak
Optimus Prime vs Colossus, Cyborg, and War Machine nod

Colossus-Big C
Way Big could likely do the same, so it would be a good fight

Omega Vision
Optimus Prime vs Colossus, Cyborg, and War Machine
Isn't Warmachine a technopath?

so it would be a good fight
I'll say this and then stop, because this discussion has gone on long enough:
Beast Boy cannot turn into Krypto, he's never done anything close to that. It should be possible, but if he were able to do it he'd likely always rely on that form because its superior to any form he's ever taken (barring amps perhaps)

Colossus-Big C
Isn't Warmachine a technopath? no technopy

Omega Vision
no technopy
That wasn't stated in Newjack's thread proposition.

Colossus-Big C

I'll say this and then stop, because this discussion has gone on long enough:
Beast Boy cannot turn into Krypto, he's never done anything close to that. It should be possible, but if he were able to do it he'd likely always rely on that form because its superior to any form he's ever taken (barring amps perhaps) i thought he turned into krypto in a noncannon book

and does ben 10 always turn into alien x because its superior roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
what about ben 10 vs hulk?

Black bolt z
what about ben 10 vs hulk? Probably 10.

Colossus-Big C
Probably 10. nod it

Omega Vision
i thought he turned into krypto in a noncannon book

Even if that's so a non-canon book would be inadmissible.

Newjak
Does Optimus get to have "You've Got The Touch" blaring out of his sound system? That would be spite for certain

But we can make two Scenarios one with the music one without stick out tongue

I thought he lost that ability after regaining his human body. I could be wrong though, if so then I would stipulate no technopath abilities allowed.

carver9
Probably 10.

Hulk would literally DESTROY ben 10... no matter what form he turned into. Hulk was recently hit by a punch that had 100 trillion tons worth of force and shrugged it off like it was nothing. So again, how is ben 10 stopping him?

marwash22
who are you referring to in relation to this "punch that had 100 trillion tons worth of force"?

carver9
who are you referring to in relation to this "punch that had 100 trillion tons worth of force"?

Yes... it stated that it was 100 trillion tons of force.

marwash22
that's not what i asked; i wanted to know who the character was that delivered said punch.

Badabing
I sense carver is the next to get temp banned tonight for taking this thread off topic.
Please don't muddle up this thread with trivial, opinionated, off topic posts. Your opinion of a character or match up is different from another person's opinion. I'm sure we're all knowledgeable enough to know which nominations are lopsided and which aren't.

In a case that a bad match is nominated, simply let the person know the problem with specifics and add another match in its place. Or match the characters up with better opponents or stipulations to make the match more even.

This is a nominations thread and it's unfair for Omega to sort through pages of nonsense to make the voting thread. Omega is nice enough to make the time so these matches happen. Please keep in mind that these threads are an extra. The threads will stay open as long as there are minimal problems.
Take your tangential discussions to this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t539508.html

marwash22
that's kinda my bad, i wanted to know who he was talking about.

carver9
that's not what i asked; i wanted to know who the character was that delivered said punch.

His son did it...he used the old power and pulled power from the planet which was stated at being 100 trillion tons of force and hit hulk with it.

Badabing
that's kinda my bad, i wanted to know who he was talking about. Fine, I'll have to find another reason for Carver's banning. grumpy

Maybe PR will have some ideas. biscuits

carver9
Fine, I'll have to find another reason for Carver's banning. grumpy

Lol... I'm so bad luck. sad

SamZED
laughing out loud

Fine, I will reword it...ya damn Ruskie! durfist

Is that better Sam? sneer

stick out tongue Better. sneer

big grin

byrdgang21
what about ben 10 vs hulk?

I still say Ben 10 vs. Super Skrull

-Pr-
Fine, I'll have to find another reason for Carver's banning. grumpy

what do you mean "some" ?

Bentley
Originally posted by -Pr-
what do you mean "some" ?

Stop spamming the thread Pr! mad

big grin

Errr... The Elric brothers vs Diablo.

Q99
With Ben 10, be sure to specific which series version of him you're talking about. His abilities are a lot different between them.

marwash22
Most current version of Ben, with the (unlocked & non-janky) ultimatrix...

Omega Vision
How about Marvel Dracula vs some Hellsing character?

illadelph12
Vampire Hunter D!

Colossus-Big C
what has the most nods so far?

marwash22
Match-Ups with nods (number of nods)

Chun-Li, from the "Street Fighter" franchise vs. Elektra (1)
Whitebeard, from "One Piece" vs. Juggernaut (1)
Dark Schneider, from "Bastard" vs. Dr. Strange (2)
Optimus Prime, from the "Transformers" franchise vs. Cyborg, Colossus & War Machine (1)

Omega Vision
Nodding Azula vs Elektra

marwash22
Yoshimori Sumimura, from "Kekkaishi" vs. Gambit

-standard gear for both. Gambit has 5 packs of playing cards.
-cis off

Bentley
Reed Richards vs Enel (One Piece)

Except Mr. Fantastic has electric inmunity like Luffy big grin

King Kandy
Nodding Azula vs Elektra
How about Azula vs Electro?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
How about Azula vs Electro?
Idk. I don't know anything about Electro.

Q99
Considering Azula lacks a defense against electricity, that strikes me as a bad matchup.

SamZED
Eh.. took Iroh a nanosecond to figure out how to redirrect a lighnings.. Azula might too.. But yeah, Electro is a living electricity these days. Bad fight. She gets electrocuted.

Id nod the Azula vs Elektra too but we need to set some rules for it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
Considering Azula lacks a defense against electricity, that strikes me as a bad matchup. yeah elektra vs chun li is a better match up

Omega Vision
Eh.. took Iroh a nanosecond to figure out how to redirrect a lighnings.. Azula might too..
Actually it didn't. It took Iroh a while of observing Waterbenders, something Azula hasn't and would never do.

SamZED
Actually it didn't. It took Iroh a while of observing Waterbenders, something Azula hasn't and would never do. He was observing yes, but that was all theory. He first redirected it when it hit Zuko's ship and he seemed very surprised when it worked. Azula is one of the most talented firebenders, would probably figure it out on the fly. Then again, maybe not. Just saying its possible.

Omega Vision
He was observing yes, but that was all theory. He first redirected it when it hit their ship and seemed very surprised when it worked. Azula is one of the most talented firebenders, would probably figure it out on the fly. Then again, maybe not. Just saying its possible.
The point is he had formulated the theory from observation of water bending. Which Azula hasn't done.

SamZED
The point is he had formulated the theory from observation of water bending. Which Azula hasn't done. True. Im not saying she'll def figure it out. Just that it is possible. Iroh was observing waterbenders but it still is a firebending technique, one a tallented fire bender might figure out without learning waterbenders moves.
Its just Iroh is all abot philosophy. He also said one should be completely calm and stable to create lightnings, while Azula was far from sane in the end, yet had no problem doing it.

Q99
The first time we *saw* Iroh do it with the ship, we don't know if he's done it before.

It's a pretty advanced move, I doubt even Azula could do it without the theory behind it. Eh, we're getting off-topic smile

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
The first time we *saw* Iroh do it with the ship, we don't know if he's done it before.

It's a pretty advanced move, I doubt even Azula could do it without the theory behind it. Eh, we're getting off-topic smile Yeah but look at his face! He was like "ZOMG how did I do that??!!" big grin

Took Aang 2 minutes of listening to Zuko. Then again, he IS the avatar so... yeah back on topic. Electro is too much.

Q99
Thanos w/IG vs Carmen Sandiego

Can the ultimate thief snatch the Infinite Gauntlet from the Mad Titan?

Yeah but look at his face! He was like "ZOMG how did I do that??!!" big grin

He almost certainly had developed it long before, though that may have been his first time with natural lightning. The shock may have been... well, it's *still* a lot of power going through one, that's pretty shocking smile

Heck, as the only person who can both make and redirect it, he might be able to test it on his own.

Bro SMASH
Sorry for being so late adding this, I just forgot about it now that it's not pinned. embarrasment

Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:

Until 19th thread:
Wrath
X-23
Until 20th thread
Mace Windu
Spider-Man

Wait, I thought we had to wait for THIS nomination for X-23. What happened?

Omega Vision
^ After a thread is made any characters in those threads are suspended for the next two threads following.

Black bolt z
Shepard and all allies from mass effect 2 vs. ?

ares834
^ Living Tribunal and Spectre

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ares834
^ Living Tribunal and Spectre They're not that good shifty

Tha C-Master
Elektra vs Chun Li sounds nice, a match with telepathy on and off.

I'd still like an Akuma vs a version of Iron Man, that rock.

Newjak
What no love an Optimus Prime match guys

chomperx9
What no love an Optimus Prime match guys Id vote Optimus prime vs Mastermold or Nimrod

ares834
They're not that good shifty

True... Might whant to throw Lucifer in there as well.

smokin'

Black bolt z
True... Might whant to throw Lucifer in there as well.

smokin' laughing out loud

marwash22
Frozone & Mr. Incredible, from "The Incredibles" vs. Ultimate Cap & Spidey.

-fight takes place on Syndromes Island.
-no CIS.

Black bolt z
Frozone & Mr. Incredible, from "The Incredibles" vs. Ultimate Cap & Spidey.

-fight takes place on Syndromes Island.
-no CIS. I'll nod.

Lord_Talron
king arthur (with excalibur) vs weapon x (wolverine, x-23, lady deathstrike, sabretooth)

or is this too much of a stomp?should i place arthur against someone more magical?

Q99
King Arthur from what? There's countless versions of Arthur, some of which could beat that and many of which'd lose hard.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Q99
King Arthur from what? There's countless versions of Arthur, some of which could beat that and many of which'd lose hard. the original novel version was the one where excalibur was enchanted so that whomever wielded it could never lose a battle IIRC

ares834
Excalibur was simply an incredibly powerful weapon. It was the scabbard that was impressive allowing him to be virtualy invincible while wearing it... But than Le Fay steals it and throws it over a cliff.

Lord_Talron
Excalibur was simply an incredibly powerful weapon. It was the scabbard that was impressive allowing him to be virtualy invincible while wearing it... But than Le Fay steals it and throws it over a cliff. aye, you are correct, thanks for reminding me

Q99
Even the scabbard isn't exactly invincibility. He could suffer wounds, he just would not bleed out and would recover from them.

So what we basically have is a legendary warrior with an unbreakable sword (who by some accounts also shined bright and could make it hard for foes to watch) who won't bleed and has a healing factor, but I think that'd still leave him outmatched by Weapon X.

Omega Vision
Nod Elektra vs Chun-Li (no TP)

Lord_Talron
crimson chin vs spider-man

marwash22
Match-Ups with nods (number of nods)

Chun-Li, from the "Street Fighter" franchise vs. Elektra (3)
Whitebeard, from "One Piece" vs. Juggernaut (1)
Dark Schneider, from "Bastard" vs. Dr. Strange (2)
Optimus Prime, from the "Transformers" franchise vs. Cyborg, Colossus & War Machine (1)
Azula, from "Avatar: TLA" vs Elektra (1)
Frozone & Mr. Incredible, from "The incredibles" vs Ultimate Cap & Spidey (1)

Stoic
Gladiator vs Vegeta

Darth Vader vs Dr. Doom

Lobo vs Goku SSJ 2

Etrigan vs Devilman

Thanos vs Broly

Omega Vision
Why the hell would you bump this thread?

Colossus-Big C
Why the hell would you bump this thread? to submit fight nominations

Omega Vision
to submit fight nominations
no expression

There's a more recent one pinned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.