Empowered vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
How would Empowered of the Adam Warren comic of the same name do against fellow energy blaster, Jubilee? (Original power set, no Wondra suit or vampirism)

Alternatively, use Vamp Jubs.

Q99
*Bump* Since we appear to have more Empowered people now smile

SamZED
Jubeliee ters her costume. An instant win. And then probably ties her up to a chair. They all do.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
Jubeliee ters her costume. An instant win. And then probably ties her up to a chair. They all do. That mostly would happen, because its Empowered after all. Even a dying little brat tied her up.

Q99
Hey, Emp does win some fights smile

The Gambit
Jubilee, as a vampire she's gotten alot faster and stronger. She also has a healing factor now thanks to Wolverine.

Q99
And blasty Jubilee? Vamp Jubilee is pretty well suited to dealing with her, but blasty Jubilee and Emp are more similar characters.

The Gambit
Originally posted by Q99
And blasty Jubilee? Vamp Jubilee is pretty well suited to dealing with her, but blasty Jubilee and Emp are more similar characters.

My bad I flicked through the OP quickly and read it as Original power set, Wondra suit or Vampirism. As in could any of those beat her, my bad. embarrasment

Well original powers are good but..... emp tanks bullets with no problem in that suit. Jubilee could blind her and if Jubilee went all out with no morals she could beat emp but with morals on emp would probably beat original power set Jubilee. Good battle though. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.