Sinestro vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No energy absorbtion. Fight on Mars.

Slaanesh
Sinestro

twizzlers713
thor dude

BattleMage
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Sinestro laughing out loud

Uriel005
When pigs fly and $hit 10 lb diamonds while singing and dancing the Macarena will Sinestro ever beat Thor.

Lunacyde
Sinestro is one of the best Lanterns to ever live. What makes it so hard to believe he could hang with Thor at his normal power levels?

King Castle
i see thor crashing and breaking down his shield/constructs with strength warrior attitude and hammer tosses.

Sinestro will lose. thor 8/10

Bentley
Seems GL's are considered weaker than they were back in the day.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Seems GL's are considered weaker than they were back in the day. you mean when they could shrink ppl, will anything into existence...

or the high end star holding feats but some how doesnt translate to one on one life ppl who regularly tax there shields or break them.

also being said on more then one occasion it comes down to battle of wills for the reason their shields fail from physical attacks against powerful ppl> roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

Prep-Man
Seems GL's are considered weaker than they were back in the day.

Well he did hold PC Superman back. PC Supes> Current Supes.

Lunacyde
Geoff Johns kinda screwed GL's and other Ring Bearers on the power scale....

King Castle
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Geoff Johns kinda screwed GL's and other Ring Bearers on the power scale.... Geoff johns as screwed more then just GLs but my boy SB.

vansonbee
Seems GL's are considered weaker than they were back in the day. Can you say cannon fodders?

Lunacyde
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can you say cannon fodders?

No, I can't because it's horrible grammar. Cannon fodder is already plural, it doesn't need an S. :P

King Castle
not when its happening to guys like: Guy, Kyle, john....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.