Black Adam Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
the one that superman beats

CosmicComet
Darkseid loses.

Although he shouldn't.

Omega Vision
Darkseid.

Just because Superman can take a win in a comic (usually with extenuating circumstances) doesn't mean he'd take a majority in the forum. Superman doesn't hold back in his fights with Darkseid, and those fights are where we see Superman truly strut his stuff powerwise.
There's also the fact that he shrugged off BA-amped Mary Marvel's best shot and treated her as if she were a misbehaving child who had just thrown a plate of spaghetti in his face.

The Nuul
DS stomps, he only loses to Supes via PIS.

BattleMage
Adam can deff win here.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Cubey
Darkseid wouldn't lose to Adam, Cap or Supes.

ankur29
If the consequence of the fight is similar to when supes faces him , and BA is the hero in the fight i don't think BA would lose

zeel
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Darkseid.

Just because Superman can take a win in a comic (usually with extenuating circumstances) doesn't mean he'd take a majority in the forum. Superman doesn't hold back in his fights with Darkseid, and those fights are where we see Superman truly strut his stuff powerwise.
There's also the fact that he shrugged off BA-amped Mary Marvel's best shot and treated her as if she were a misbehaving child who had just thrown a plate of spaghetti in his face.

BA amped mary marvel was a joke BA himself has done better against supes then she did.

thats just bad writing typical of D.C. BA goes to to toe with supes but mary powered by ba cant do jack???? wtf.

D.C truley hates the marvels and BA. BIlly merges with shazam, should be close to odins level but in reality got owned by BA. this is the same shit with mary marvel. she should have surpassed supes easiliy in strength but in reality she did nothing. If i remember right Wondy took it to her to. this is just crap writing.

ares834
Darkseid stomps.

ankur29
Originally posted by zeel

D.C truley hates the marvels and BA. BIlly merges with shazam, should be close to odins level but in reality got owned by BA. this is the same shit with mary marvel. she should have surpassed supes easiliy in strength but in reality she did nothing. If i remember right Wondy took it to her to. this is just crap writing.

thumb up

biensalsa
Darkseid wins

-Pr-
Darkseid.

kevdude
Darkseid wins as well.

Sr J-Bieb
I was going to say Adam anyway, but if it's 'this' Darkseid, then he stands no chance at all. The guy got three shotted by Supes and ran away.

Bentley
Since Superman is superior to BA anyways, Darkseid wins easily.

Prep-Man
Darkseid.

D-Block
BA amped mary marvel was a joke BA himself has done better against supes then she did.

thats just bad writing typical of D.C. BA goes to to toe with supes but mary powered by ba cant do jack???? wtf.

True!!

BattleMage

D.C truley hates the marvels and BA. BIlly merges with shazam, should be close to odins level but in reality got owned by BA. this is the same shit with mary marvel. she should have surpassed supes easiliy in strength but in reality she did nothing. If i remember right Wondy took it to her to. this is just crap writing. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.