Lobo vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill.. etc etc.. forum rules...

i couldnt find the thread i am sure it may exist so i will add stips.

1) standard fight no prep.

2) 1 week prep for each other. Loki knows that Lobo is coming to haul his @$$ to some cosmic trial...

Lobo knows its some magic wannabe god bastich and is coming for him to collect the bounty straight to his castle.

3) Cis Off

Uriel005
Does Lobo get his reality busting grip. I'll see if I can find the scan but it was fat Lobo litteraly tearing a hole in space time with his bare hands. If he gets his crazy feats then he takes it easy but standard Lobo will have a lot of problems even with prep.

No prep Lobo loses bad because Loki just intangibles if he doesn't have reality shatter kung fu grip action.

Now with prep is interesting especially with CIS off because Lobo probably has something in his arsenal for dealing with Gods like DC Ares and also had that whole escape from hell and stick it to Gawd thing going for a while. Even if he doesn't Lobo being Lobo if he's pissed enough at Loki will actually apply his intelligence for the weak and come up with some crazy junkyard wars style device that would depower Loki and any prep Loki had in advance would go down the drain with the depowering.

But like I said Shenanigans feats Lobo is really only way for him to win without prep.

Flyattractor
is this man loki,or hot babe loki?

Cause I see that playing a major differance in how this fight goes.

long pig
you realize lobo is immune to magic right?

King Castle
he is resistant otherwise you have a funny concept of immunity and some one should have told zantana.

Omega Vision
Yeah Zatanna might have been able to put him down had her CIP kept her from hitting him with a fatal spell. IIRC she was flaying him pretty good with her magic (though of course he regenerated).

That said it's still uncertain whether or not the death spell would have worked against Lobo.

King Castle
i guess it depend what the spell would do as the cause of death.

i dont see zantana being able to overwrite god but, i could see her some how using a loophole.

maybe disintegrate his body leaving him bodiless for a while as "Death"

or making him stop functioning for a few seconds like cutting his strings but he reviving himself.

its the only way i see him "dying"

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
i guess it depend what the spell would do as the cause of death.

i dont see zantana being able to overwrite god but, i could see her some how using a loophole.

maybe disintegrate his body leaving him bodiless for a while as "Death"

or making him stop functioning for a few seconds like cutting his strings but he reviving himself.

its the only way i see him "dying"
Well probably the biggest case of someone owning Lobo (or at least a version of Lobo) would be when Darkseid transmuted Slobo into a living stone statue and sent him to the 853rd century.

Of course Slobo isn't exactly the same as Lobo and neither Zatanna nor Loki are Darkseid's equal.

Still it's a possibility.

Galan007
Lobo.

At the end of RiH, Lobo was walking through the combined attacks of Zatanna, Sarda, Dr. Fate, Ragman, Ibis, Enchantress, etc. -- whilst owning them at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.