DCU vs MU ultimate UFC Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Unbreakable UFC ring........ each member from their respective universe will keep fighting till he is taken down and will be replaced by the following brick......

1. Black Adam
2. Orion (motherbox full rage)
3. Superman ( here to defend the fate of his U)
4. General Eiling
5. Captain Marvel
6. Kalibak (astro club ready to prove to his father he is better then orion)
7. Doomsday(intelligent)

in case of split tie breaker

Darkseid vs Thanos (pure h2h only)

1. Thor ( warrior madness from blood and thunder and belt)
2. Hulk(World breaker lvl and one shots himself in the nads for extra measure)
3. Drax( during part of the infinity watch time frame he is told the other teamed killed some Dolphins)
4. Beta Ray Bill ( ready to defend the odinson)
5. Blood Strike(his son is in Danger must win or mephisto keeps his son's soul)
6. Hercules ( mace and lion skin... one keg of beer angry ready to prove he is better then thor)
7. Rulk ( full Loebforce)

everyone is watching and learning and ready to run in when their comrades fall.. all have equal speed and reaction...... Cis is on....

Junitelo
dur

Kasper Gutman
I don't think that anyone listed here could solo this. The second fight would take place minutes after the first one ended, an hour max between fights if we're comparing this to the first few UFC tournaments. A few could make it through half the list but not the whole thing. I mean, some are gods who have gone through nearly year long full scale battles with armies opposing each other. But these would be all out use up your reserves types of battles. No one here can take on that many heralds.

ghhg
dur

Kasper Gutman
Ok I'll try a quick stab at this. Blood and Thunder Thor is too much for BA and Orion and gets to Superman. All out Superman finally beats Thor but uses up quite a bit to win.

Superman beats World Breaker Hulk. That Hulk didn't beat Juggernaut (olaying Juggs into a marsh and then hopping away isn't a win), was getting munched by Strange/Zom until Strange gave up, beat a weakened Silver Surfer and came to a sort of draw with an over-rated version of Sentry who didn't use void powers and beat a water downed version of Black Bolt. A normal Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Black Bolt, Juggernaut, or if they had been invited, Gladiator or Thor would have beaten WWH. So Superman wins that fight. Superman destroys Drax but loses to Beta Ray Bill. Superman, I feel, would beat out Bill in a normal situation but not after going against a really tough version of Thor.

Beta Ray Bill defeats General Eiling. Yes I know the General has the shaggy toughness but I think Bill would have enough exotic options to get a win here. This one was a tough call because I normally think of the General as a team wrecker but all out Bill can do some crazy things. Bill now faces Captain Marvel and loses quickly to the good Captain. Bill might have the powers of Thor but he doesn't have all of them and he certainly doesn't have the stamina of Thor. Bill limped into this fight and gets crushed pretty easily by Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel's turn and he faces Bloodstrike. I think Marvel just stomps Bloodstrike who is way out-classed here. Captain Marvel is still pretty fresh at this point and now faces Hercules. This is a fantastic fight. Herc is a much better fighter and has toyed with a speed blitzing Sentry. I think Herc would have the upper hand for a long time due to his skills but we all know that classic Herc isn't Thor. He lacks exotic powers, lacks the durabilty (gotten the living crap kicked out of him by Hyde, The Wrecker and others in one fight, can be one shotted by magic lightning when he's drunk, gets badly bruised up when taking WWH hits etc.) and he loses fights all the time by goofing off. Captain Marvel wins this. Next up loebforce Rulk. Screw loebforce, half the fights leave you scratching your heads, it's just bad writing, ignoring canon history and an editor who needs to be fired. Captain Marvel beats Rulk. Rulk cannot break Marvel's arm like he did to Hulk. The anti-hulk pistol doesn't work against Marvel. He's not tricking him into saying Shazam or using the all-of-a-sudden new power of radiation syphoning or whatever that power was. Rulk either burns out against Marvel or just plain gets the crap kicked out of him.

Captain Marvel wins the tournament. Blah that post was too long...sucks to be you reader smile

Mshinu
Originally posted by King Castle
7. Rulk ( full Loebforce)

() Cis is on....

Spite. Rulk stomps the DC team ringside before the first fight is over, breaks the ring and rips Black Adam`s head off before Thor can as much as monologue a single word.

Kasper Gutman
Oh I didn't see the equal speeds and reactions when I posted, oops. On second thought I would probably have ignored that rule anyway.

ghhg
dur

ghhg
dur

the ninjak
World Breaker Hulk trapped in an unbreakable ring and everybody else has the same speed and reaction time.

He kills em all.

ghhg
dur

the ninjak
it's a UFC Tournament.

ghhg
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.